PDA

View Full Version : Kevyboy trip#2

Kevy
01-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Day 1 (sort of)
I was supposed to arrive at 9:30 pm and I thought this would leave me time to do things on my first day. But A snow storm in Toronto and other problems. I got to the Eurpoa at 2:00 am and was too tired to do anything.
I did check out Domino and Sosua Life. Some talent at Sosua life and Domino was a little more downscale.

Day 2
Went to the beach etc. Got to know my way around town. Did the bar circuit again was chatting to a bartender at Sosua life. She said she was oing to D'classico later. So I showed up there around 11:30. I did stop by Passions, but another guy beat me to Monica, so I went to D'classico. I was glad I did, the Chicas there were incredible. All over the bar. I completely forgot the bartenerder and hooked up with Annie, petite chica with a darker complextion and tigh little body. 1,500 rd for 2 hours.
I had a great time with her and we went back to D'classico. We said goodbye and I hooked up with another chica later. Maria I think, nice body with blondish hair. She was all over me in D'classico, some guy was making a fuss and I thought we were going to be tossed. We get back to the hotel and now she is all timid compared to when we were at the bar. It wasn't really a medicore time and then she starts up about the money. We aggred to 1500 rd for 2 hours, but shewants more for TLN. even though I don't want that. lots a drama and then I had to carry her out the door. I guess this was rookie mistake, but she was lots of fun at the bar?
That was day 2 and I think I will try D'classico again tonight.

Don Tomas
01-24-2005, 03:15 PM
It should be RD$1500 for TLN. For 2 hours don't pay more then RD$1000, lower is better.

continentalmike
01-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the report.. we all appreciate it even when we bitch like DT... :D

But he is correct.. enjoy yourself and try to go lower on the pay-scale.. towards Rd$ 1,000 for a ST or RD$ 1,500 for TLN

D_W_
01-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Trust me, they will work harder for less money.

Apos
01-25-2005, 10:54 AM

Truth! They respect you more if they see you value your hard earned money.

BROOKLYN_357
01-25-2005, 05:43 PM
They would rather go home with SOMETHING than NOTHING!!!

Bug Boy
01-25-2005, 05:56 PM

I don't know if they respect you more, but when you start overpaying and throwing around money, they start thinking (that's bad... very bad).

They start thinking, how much more will this sucker give... how much more does he have... how many times has this guy been here... will I expect to see this sucker again after he has emptied out his bank account for my my pussy... and worst of all... what's the least amount of work I have to do to get the same amount of money.

DON'T LET THESE GIRLS THINK!!!!!!

PAY THEM... FUCK THEM... AND MOVE ON...

-Helpmann

gdogg
01-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Helpmann, that was well spoken. You don't won't to see their eyes light up and the look of them thinking/planning.

Apos
01-25-2005, 09:43 PM

I don't know if they respect you more, but when you start overpaying and throwing around money, they start thinking (that's bad... very bad).

They start thinking, how much more will this sucker give... how much more does he have... how many times has this guy been here... will I expect to see this sucker again after he has emptied out his bank account for my my pussy... and worst of all... what's the least amount of work I have to do to get the same amount of money.

DON'T LET THESE GIRLS THINK!!!!!!

You said it better. It's not that they will respect you more but they WILL lose respect for you in a heartbreat if you waste money. Then the above begins and it gets ugly fast!

PAY THEM... FUCK THEM... AND MOVE ON...

-Helpmann

Kevy
01-26-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks for all the info, but I am finding my lack of spanish to be hurting negociations. As well the chicas I neogicaite hard with tend to be more of pain about wanting more money in the end. But I agree and am trying to adhere to the rates. I offered 2 chicas 1,000 rd in Sosua life and one walked away and the other sat there muttering 1 thousand to herself for 5 minutes before alking away. She couldn't believe it. I guess I am not the only one over paying.

Day 3
I spent the day at the beach and hooked up with Annie from before. This time TLN for 2,000 (Yeah, I know too much) and I had a good time with her.

Day 4
I picked up another chica from d'classico and ST for 1,000. Not really enthusastic in bed. Could use some real training, her name was baeri or something like that. Lots of chicas in d'classico but the negociating is staring to work. I will see how things go today, As I am supposed to hook up with Prsiches. Maybe he can give me some advice.

D_W_
01-26-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm getting the feeling that ISOC is starting to have an impact over there.

I'm bringing five goons with me next week. Trust me, they will adhere to our price policy.

We're going to bring down these dumb ass putas to their senses. :x

It's going to suck being a hooker in Sosua next week. It's going to suck even more at the Palace! :P

Apos
01-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks for all the info, but I am finding my lack of spanish to be hurting negociations. As well the chicas I neogicaite hard with tend to be more of pain about wanting more money in the end. But I agree and am trying to adhere to the rates. I offered 2 chicas 1,000 rd in Sosua life and one walked away and the other sat there muttering 1 thousand to herself for 5 minutes before alking away. She couldn't believe it. I guess I am not the only one over paying.

Day 3
I spent the day at the beach and hooked up with Annie from before. This time TLN for 2,000 (Yeah, I know too much) and I had a good time with her.

Day 4
I picked up another chica from d'classico and ST for 1,000. Not really enthusastic in bed. Could use some real training, her name was baeri or something like that. Lots of chicas in d'classico but the negociating is staring to work. I will see how things go today, As I am supposed to hook up with Prsiches. Maybe he can give me some advice.

Looks like you are on the right track. keep negotiating some but
don't let it ruin your fun. Sometime paying a liite more is no big deal. it's not so much what you pay but the fact that you did negotiate that counts.

Don Tomas
01-26-2005, 07:12 PM

You have to let them know you know the truth. Especially in night clubs. Dominicans pay RD$500 maybe for TLN taking girls out of whorehouses, if they ain't getting it for free.

Also as someone else mentioned on this board you can break the ice when they offer a crazy amount just say..."Yo quiero ser su chulo!" - "I want to be your pimp". I always get laughs and lower rates.

As for the one spending 5 minutes muttering, you should have walked away and went to talk to another chica, she probably would have came after you.

gdogg
01-26-2005, 09:23 PM

Day 3

Day 4

Keep plugging, kevy! As you get more comfortable with the surroundings and with negotiation, you'll get more of what you want...for what you want to pay!
:twisted:

gdogg
01-26-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm getting the feeling that ISOC is starting to have an impact over there.

I'm bringing five goons with me next week. Trust me, they will adhere to our price policy.

We're going to bring down these dumb ass putas to their senses. :x

It's going to suck being a hooker in Sosua next week. It's going to suck even more at the Palace! :P

Yeah, Dogwood! Whip em into shape for me. I'm slowly regaining enthusiasm, and will probably make my early March trip after all!
:twisted:

BrooklynBeas
01-26-2005, 09:49 PM
dogwood... please my man, represent for us... if i pay... thats right if i pay i dont pay more then 500 st and 1000 tln for a puta on the sosua streets or clubs or beach.... when i negotiate i tell them i am not new... i come to your country every 2 months... i most of the time dont pay anything... but being that you dont know me i will give you 500 pesos... if they say no i walk ... toooooo mannnnyyyyy whooresssss to give a flying fuck!!!

what the fuck is with the advice here... we agreed on 500 and 1000 and now its 1000 and 1500 fuck you... i aint gonna do it.... neither should u!

I actually turned down 1000 pesos tln with a girl cause it was 4:30 in the morning i told her it was too late for that price... yeah she told me to fuck off but all i wanted was 500 for 1 hour....i like sleeping alone most of the time

Willie
01-26-2005, 10:23 PM
dogwood... please my man, represent for us... if i pay... thats right if i pay i dont pay more then 500 st and 1000 tln for a puta on the sosua streets or clubs or beach.... when i negotiate i tell them i am not new... i come to your country every 2 months... i most of the time dont pay anything... but being that you dont know me i will give you 500 pesos... if they say no i walk ... toooooo mannnnyyyyy whooresssss to give a flying fuck!!!

what the fuck is with the advice here... we agreed on 500 and 1000 and now its 1000 and 1500 fuck you... i aint gonna do it.... neither should u!

I actually turned down 1000 pesos tln with a girl cause it was 4:30 in the morning i told her it was too late for that price... yeah she told me to fuck off but all i wanted was 500 for 1 hour....i like sleeping alone most of the time

Well said. If a buyer's market is to be developed and maintained then guys will have to start doing as you say. Walk if they wont negotiate. They will get the message soon enough.

Willie

Kevy
01-28-2005, 10:54 AM
two nights ago, I hooked up at d'classico, TLN for 1500. Things are looking up.
Last night I was sitting in Sosua Life around 11:00 and it was packed as d'classico was not open. Sitting at the bar a chica starts rubbing me in the right places and talking. Prsiches is also there talking pictures of the bartender while I am dealing with Maria from Santiago. I ask cuantos and she gives me the no problemo answer. I have only read bad things about that answer so I press for a cost. She starts at 1500. (this is the first time starting under 3000 here) I get 1000 for short time and we head back to the hotel. She was lots of fun and easy to get along with.
I returned to d'classico around 1:00 it was packed. It seemed like there were more tourists tonight and fewer chicas. I called it a night around 2:30 and headed back to the hotel.

Kevy
01-29-2005, 02:00 PM
After slow day at the beach yesterday, I head back to the hotel. I have some chicken from the chicken stand. Later I head out to Domino's. They have some sort band setting up and I am just checking out this new bartender. Darker skin and really sexy. Prisches shows up and tells me his police story from the prior night and then points out 2 on a moto conche parked outside of Dominos. I tell him about the police car (beat up corolla with flashing lights on top) just been cruising slowly down the street. They stopped and were looking over the chicas.
After he goes to passions I turn down a chica, and she goes over and talks to the police. For the next hour I have one guy standing beside me at the bar with 2 cell phones and a camera. Another is standing outside the bar on the curb (he is waering the miliatry fatigue shirt, so he is obviously police). I don't like the scene after the chica had early talked to the police, so I head back to my hotel room for a break.
I come back about half an hour later and the police are gone. Then the tourist police SUV shows up. The go accross the street and ask the moto conche guys for ID and 2 other sscour both bars (salsa and domino). They eventually haul a chica out of domino and it seems they are done here.
Prisches returns and I meet up with him at sousa life.
We head over to Crystals. I had better expectations given my experience last year. The talent in the place then was on par with most Toronto strip clubs. However, there were very few chicas this year they were asking a lot. 2500 rd was the best you could do. It was quite suprising the talent drop off in this place, but it could also be a hit and miss sort of thing.
We checked out the long beach chicas accross the street and the best I could do was 2000rd to come back to sosua, so I passed on it and we headed back to sosua.
D'classico was busy now, I expected it to be more crowded for a friday night, but maybe the LE crack down has the chicas staying home. Didn't find anything there and walked back to the hotel. Most of the smaller bars along the way the always have chicas around were empty or closed. Dominos was empty. So another night ended.

psriches
01-29-2005, 02:07 PM
Very good posts Kevy!! Keep the pressure on the hoes.. It's your town.. Talk to you later..

BigTrick
01-29-2005, 04:01 PM
Seems like the police do a crack down on the hoes about once a month. :shock: I guess it keeps the hoes in line

el_papi_chew_low
01-29-2005, 04:02 PM
[quote="You have to let them know you know the truth. Especially in night clubs. Dominicans pay RD$500 maybe for TLN taking girls out of whorehouses, if they ain't getting it for free.

DT is right. $500 RD is about right.

I gave a babe $RD1,000 one time after I fucked her for two days str8 and busted 7 nuts. I was still pissed because i felt like I over paid. I always feel like these babes are happy to get something. I don't even discuss money. When they are leaving I give them cab money and a decent tip, usually 500 pesos total.

If a babe is a hardcore hooker, she is gonna press you for loot. I stay away from those and tend to go with the sweet babes that I feel want to enjoy the company and friendship as well. If she gets pissed cause I only gave her 500 pesos, fuck her. Too many babes to worry about that when I gave her ass money and fucked the shit out of her. I play the same game as them and tell them that I get pussy for free or $500 if they are special. Then I show them pics of other babes I fucked so they feel like they ain't the only ones getting 500 pesos.

Don Tomas
01-29-2005, 04:44 PM
Then I show them pics of other babes I fucked...

An action only done in the DR. Could you imagine if you pulled that shit with a non-pro in the states? She would be gone in 60 seconds! :lol:

smileysmile
01-29-2005, 07:19 PM
el papi: I am sure you are right in here.
most girls are satisfied with 500 but ask for 3000, what can they lose
for asking? There are a lot of suckers overpaying, maybe many experienced mongers also are overpaying buy sometimes you just want that pussy and are comfortable with paying 1500 or whatever they agree. If you have a good time then do not complain.

kevyboy: Did you feel the police were harassing you there or were it "only" chicas they were after? Do Mongers/Tourists have a problem with DR Gestapo? Others who have met this situation feel free to answer also.

el_papi_chew_low
01-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Smiley - someone was said, you pay for what you get, but you don't always get what you pay for. That being said, I agree that the important thing is to have a good time whether you get the puzzy for free or pay 3000 pesos. Personally, I'm never pressed for puzzy in the DR cause just knowing it is at your figertips for me is sometimes all I need. I dig the environment so just flirting and having fun with the chics sometimes is cool enough cause sometimes the babes can get on your nerves too. The only time I feel a real need to maybe pay a little bit more is when you have to pay a chica to leave cause she wants to move in with you for the duration of your trip.

BROOKLYN_357
01-29-2005, 10:29 PM
OK, tell me this....have you'll ever been in a situation where the chica is beefing cause she wants more money???....what will happen TO ME, if i tell her "you're not getting any more money" and kick her out??....is there anyone she can tell??

Bug Boy
01-29-2005, 11:43 PM
OK, tell me this....have you'll ever been in a situation where the chica is beefing cause she wants more money???....what will happen TO ME, if i tell her "you're not getting any more money" and kick her out??....is there anyone she can tell??
Here is an excerpt from an earlier post... "24 Days in Boca Chica (Diana and Crack Whore)"...

The girls gather their clothes and I am ready to see them on their way, until Crack Whore wants to renegotiate. We had agreed on $RD1,000 but Crack Whore wants more, much more, $RD3,000, so I play along. Crack Whore goes on about Diana not being a puta and that she wants more money, so I whip out a photo of my friend and Diana looks over at her sister, BUSTED!!. So what happens next, Crack Whore threatens to call the police, ["Menor, Menor"], Oh brother... No puta is dumb enough to ever get the Politur involved, but Crack Whore might be dumb enough to do it. I am tired and just don't have time for this bullshit, so I break out of my nice guy act [and I decide to reverse the situation (let's get real, you are bigger and stronger and you obviously don't have any qualms about breaking the law) so I go to the door, bolt-it, lock us all inside,] raise my voice, slam my Coke bottle down, and make these girls wake the fuck-up! Well that was enough for them, they head for the door, complaining, but hauling ass just the same.

-Helpmann

D_W_
01-30-2005, 12:43 AM
dogwood... please my man, represent for us...

I shall make you proud Beas...see you when I get back. Get your ass out of Brooklyn and have some chow in the Garden State.

Kevy
01-30-2005, 03:52 PM
The police seemed to have calmed down. It appears to be getting back to normal. I think the police were after the chicas. I spoke to Lechero and he didn't seem to think it was a big deal.

Kevy
02-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Thought I would finish my report now I am back home. For a new guy the most important thing I learned is you need to learn some spanish. WHile I got by with limited spanish, I know I could have done better being able to speak more with the chicas.
I was fotunate to get soem advice from Priches and Lechero. I also found the info I got from the board was also useful.
I got into a nice routine for the day. I started with breakfast at Rocky's or la roica. Then off to the beach and I would spend teh day there. The weather was great for most of the days here. After I would return to the hotel relax. Go for dinner and thern later stop at Domino's and then over to Sosua life and then D'classico.
I treied to hook up with one the bartenders at Dominos, buit the salida was 500rd and she wanted another 2000rd, so I passed on that . I stayed within the 1000 st and 1500 tln guidelines for the rest of the trip. Many times the deal fell apart because oif that, the chicas all seemed to be around 1500 - 2000 range. Some were even still quoting 3000 in d'classico so it was a lot of negociaiotns. This is why I feel you neeed some spanish. Still Imanaged to get a few st for a 1000.

Kevy
02-08-2005, 08:33 PM
I also managed to hook up with this one chica who lived in Sosua, but never would be around the bar scene at night. She waved to me a couple of times while passing on a moto conch and one day while walking back from Rocky's for breakfast she was calling to me from her apartment window. I went up to her aprtment and we spoke a bit and agreed to met up later. aomething always seemed to come up and the only way you could hook up with her was to go with her when you saw her. Later would always be a problem. We didn't meet that day.
ANyway the next day I saw her while returning from the beach and this time we headed straight to the hotel. She was a real screamer in bed, but she had a nice thin body and liked to do it in different posistions. I ended up seeing her for the afternoons for the next 2 days as welll. It turns out she has a couple of WU guys and she would go to PP or caberete to keep a lower profile in Sosua. I had fun with her and even went to her apartment to help her fix her television cable one day. Sha also did one thing that kind of suprised me. The third day in my hotel she said she needed to take a shower. I found out later she shaved her pussy with my razor. Fortunately it was only a mach3 diposible, but that is just wrong.
Overalll I had an enjoyable trip and learned alot. I think I might be going again in April and I have downloaded Pimsleur spanish from net. So the next trip should be even better.

psriches
02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
I enjoyed hanging out with you. I thought you did great with the negotiations. Just keep at it and it will get alot better...... Knowing spanish always helps, but you can get by without it... I've seen your skills.:wink:

jd_mine
02-09-2005, 04:38 PM
This girl wouldn't be Yenni, la flacca, right???

el_papi_chew_low
02-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Sha also did one thing that kind of suprised me. The third day in my hotel she said she needed to take a shower. I found out later she shaved her pussy with my razor. Fortunately it was only a mach3 diposible, but that is just wrong.

Kev, thatz some funny shit. You got me crackin the fuck up over here.

TG37
02-09-2005, 05:56 PM
hey great report Kevyboy!!!! I was down there the same time as you too bad we couldnt hook up!!! I agree i have no spanish and i think i could of done alot better with it!!!! I just got back and I cant wait to go again!!! This time it will be NO A.I !!!!!!!!! I will just have to find a place to crash.

gdogg
02-09-2005, 07:21 PM
Good job, Kevy! Even if you learn just twenty new words before your next trip, it will make a world of difference. Plus, the fact that you've already experienced the trip, your next one will be 100% easier.

Kevy
02-09-2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks guys,
Yeah JD her name was Yenny, La Flacca?

jd_mine
02-10-2005, 03:04 PM
The other girls call her La Flaca, since she is so thin. Fun girl, but crazy. Gets into fights all the time. Walking around with a pair of scissors in her bra (she ahd sliced open this girl on the beach and was afraid of retaliation).
She was telling me about her Italian novio who send her $400 a month. Didn't stop her from fucking around though. She wanted me and her rationale was it wasn't cheating since she knew me before the novio :-). Fun......
She still have the little dog??????

Jimmydr
02-10-2005, 03:06 PM
The other girls call her La Flaca, since she is so thin. Fun girl, but crazy. Gets into fights all the time. Walking around with a pair of scissors in her bra (she ahd sliced open this girl on the beach and was afraid of retaliation).
She was telling me about her Italian novio who send her $400 a month. Didn't stop her from fucking around though. She wanted me and her rationale was it wasn't cheating since she knew me before the novio :-). Fun......
She still have the little dog??????

Thats Vaks GIRL! :(

jd_mine
02-10-2005, 03:13 PM
Like right now????
Well, back in september she was fucking around.....a lot.
Back in May/June as well (including with me).
She emails me, but the girl never learned to write, so it is largely unintelligible......

Kevy
02-10-2005, 10:45 PM
SHe is thin and she has a couple of scars from an "accident" on her body. She does say she has an italian novio..I think he called once because she kept motioning to me to be quiet. We has finished so it was not a problem. She also said something about a guy in the US too. No scissors or dog thou. No email either, I asked her. She dio know all the chicas in Dominos and around and lives above a hair salon thing. Maybe it is the sqame one.

el_papi_chew_low
02-11-2005, 12:56 PM

I do exactly the same shit. There has to be something really special about a hoe to get 1,000 pesos. These babes are starving. I got babes calling me up on a reg hinting that they can't pay their rent etc. Waiting for me to offer Western Union. These hoes will take what you give them - unless you have a pre-negotiated price, she is a hardcore crackhead hoe, or she thinks you are a sucker.

jd_mine
02-11-2005, 02:06 PM
No email either, I asked her. She dio know all the chicas in Dominos and around and lives above a hair salon thing. Maybe it is the sqame one.

It is 100% definitely the same girl, including scars. She does have email though, cos she mails me. Something with provocadora in it.
Which is very suitable.....:-)

Kevy
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
she was a lot of fun. I have her cell # and will probably see her If I can go in april.

psriches
02-12-2005, 12:41 PM
she was a lot of fun. I have her cell # and will probably see her If I can go in april.That's what i'm talking about Kevy!! You're developing a Sosua pussy book.(phone book)

jd_mine
02-12-2005, 07:13 PM
I do that too, but the big problem is these girls keep switching numbers!!! When I get back there in April I will not have been there for 6 months and my guess is about 70% of the numbers will be outdated.........gotta start over again :-(

Kevy
02-13-2005, 08:42 AM
You could be right, her Italian Novio ius supposed to be there around now. He could buiy hewr a new hone or something. As long as she doesn't move then.

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 08:50 AM
She keeps moving too :-).
Doesn't matter though: you can always find her at the beach and the casino.
Is she still going to the compravenda every day pawning off all her shit???

Kevy
02-13-2005, 08:59 AM
LOL, actually, she just got her TV out of hock, that was why I helped her set up her cable. The guy she was staying with before me told me about that. I saw her carrying a TV around and thought she stole his since he still has some of her clothes and she is pissed at him.
I always saw her flying around on a moto concho all the time and would wave. That did the trick. I only saw her at the beach with the other guy one day. I was there every day. Never made it to the casino.
If she satys with the novio, I think he will keep paying the rent. I think she has been there a while.

Tonto4
02-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Any pictures of this chica?

Kevy
02-13-2005, 09:06 AM
She wqouldn't me take any of her face, but the 2 I took of her were blurry.

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 09:06 AM
She made ME carry her tv to her apartment once when she got it out of the pawn shop. And then she hocked her gold necklace to buy a cellphone from the pawnshop. Then she won some $$ at the casino that night and went back to get the necklace back.
You're right, the italian guy is paying for the apartment above the hairsalon. She used to live down the street in a single room before that (at the little hotdog stand above some little stairs).
She'll still go with you even if the guy is there though: she just can't help it!!
Once she was on her period and only told me at the hotel room. But it didn't matter she said, cos we could get a 2nd girl from the disco who could fuck me, while she only sucked. I was not allowed to cum with the other girl though; my orgasm was hers. And if I didnt wanna go back to the disco then I could just fuck her ass if I wanted!............

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 09:08 AM
She wqouldn't me take any of her face, but the 2 I took of her were blurry.

I took a whole bunch. She insisted on wearing sunglasses, but other than that she loved the camera. The pad in her panties is kinda disturbing though :-)

Kevy
02-13-2005, 09:10 AM
maybe she changed her ways, while she was with the other guy, I tried to talk her, but she said "no chicos" and ran away. He dumped her teh next day. She thinks the Italian guy is also fucking ariound, so I guess she is doing the same.

Kevy
02-13-2005, 09:12 AM
she did seem, to love the camera, I think she was hoping I would be around longer, as I was geting more each time. It was still 8 days before the Italian guy showed up.

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 09:13 AM
She invited me into her apartment while the other guy was out swimming. Not the Italian though, another loser who clearly was there the first time and didn't know the game.......the Italian was back in italy then.....

Kevy
02-13-2005, 09:16 AM
yeah there always seems to be some guy. The other guy was another Canadian staying in the Eupoa gueat house or around there. He got what he wanted and knew what he was doing. There was an american in POP and someone in Caberete. I think they were paying the big bucks.

el_papi_chew_low
02-13-2005, 10:23 AM
I do that too, but the big problem is these girls keep switching numbers!!! When I get back there in April I will not have been there for 6 months and my guess is about 70% of the numbers will be outdated.........gotta start over again :-(

Do you call the babes from home at all? I call the ones that I really like periodically to maintain contact. Sometimes I ask them how shit is going and what they have been up to ... this can be interesting, especially after seeing pics of them butt naked on the Net and reading trip reports. I'm on the phone listening to bitches lie their ass off lol.

el_papi_chew_low
02-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Once she was on her period and only told me at the hotel room. But it didn't matter she said, cos we could get a 2nd girl from the disco who could fuck me, while she only sucked. I was not allowed to cum with the other girl though; my orgasm was hers. And if I didnt wanna go back to the disco then I could just fuck her ass if I wanted!............

This bitch is live!!

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Do you call the babes from home at all? I call the ones that I really like periodically to maintain contact. Sometimes I ask them how shit is going and what they have been up to ... this can be interesting, especially after seeing pics of them butt naked on the Net and reading trip reports. I'm on the phone listening to bitches lie their ass off lol.

Not with the full-on hookers. I do email with those though.
I keep phone contact with the notaputas that I like to talk with and would like to see again......

jd_mine
02-13-2005, 10:51 AM
This bitch is live!!

Yeah, she really is. Unfortunately she is not my preferred body type, way too thin for me. Plus her blowjob is really forceful (like hurtin!!) and she smokes.
So I cut her lose after 2 days............
She still mails me though....

psriches
02-13-2005, 04:34 PM

Do you call the babes from home at all? I call the ones that I really like periodically to maintain contact. Sometimes I ask them how shit is going and what they have been up to ... this can be interesting, especially after seeing pics of them butt naked on the Net and reading trip reports. I'm on the phone listening to bitches lie their ass off lol.You're right! This is funny....

quentin
03-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Yenni.This girl is a freak ! She' s drug addicted.And she is fucking jealous.She worked as waitress at the Merengue Bar in January but was fired because of drugs.At that time everytime she saw me she said "Ola mi amor,mi amor,mi amor... but when she saw me speaking to other girls she was completely acting as if she didn' t know me.Beware of this bitch !!!

Hemp
09-26-2006, 09:49 PM
good oldie on prices...and sticking to them!