PDA

View Full Version : Wassup fellas?

edubs214
09-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Okay I've been a lurker for awhile. I went to sosua last year, invited by a friend to join a bachelor party trip. I found the board before I went down there and lemme tell you thank god I did. It really helped to have a heads up on what was possible down there or else I would have ended up staying at the AI with the losers I went down there with. Friends of a friend that I went down there with were too scared to leave the resort once the sun went down... sucked to be them.
We all went to Cristals the first night. That was an experince I'll never forget, the cab driver stopped on the way there and got all of us (including himself) the coldest most delicious 22oz presidentes I've ever had. Entered Cristals and was pretty much in shock. It didn't seem real, could have been the fact that I had been drinking all day long. Either way it was a giant strip club full of some bad ass women and no dudes except for the group I was with. I had decided that I was gonna grab a seat and chill out for a minute and take it all in... I think 10 minutes later I was up in one of those room with a dark skinned big booty Dominican. Man I was so fucked up I couldn't even get hard and this chick was prime for a pounding... But she knew I was wasted. For some reason getting head with a rubber made me limp... It just sucks (no pun intended). I think that was my mongering cherry pop sort of... Even though all I did was actually pay for pussy that I was intending to smash but sadly didn't lol what a loser... I just left. I have no idea what happened to anyone that night we got swallowed up by that place. I do know my boy had bare back anal sex and busted a nut in one o those chicks in there, he was shitting his pants for about a month (not literally)
The trip progressed and the dudes I was with were all trying to fuck the same corny Canadian hoes at the resort. Night rolled around again and I made my way back into the night solo. I think I discovered Classicos from the way it's described on here, that place is the move. Ended up at Club X after that where I linked up with a beautiful lil morena that was off the chain. We danced flirted and drank ended up three deep on a motoconcho on the way to some hole in the wall motel. Two twin beds pushed together and a ceiling fan that looked like it was held on by a single screw. She blew me like I had the must delicious cock in the world and I won't lie I ate her out for about 10 seconds before I realized what the fuck I was actually doing! Lol. But hey I was drunk and hella horny. The sex was great and I blew a huge load on her back and in her hair (by accident) lmao. That mamajuana shit is the truth. That's was my experience in a nutshell; what's worth posting on here anyway got chased by a tranny and drank too much blah blah blah mistakes I've learned from.
Well now here I am about a year and a half later and I'm bringing my boys to DR this time around and I'm wiser to the flow. I gotta show em this place, if only to see there faces the first time they walk into Cristals. Shit... I haven't even been to passions myself lol! It's gonna be a great trip I already know it.
A few questions... What's the proper rate for ST and TLN? How to handle taking the chicks somewhere other than the AI (casamarina no boomboom) Any new spots in Sosua to definitely check out? We'll be down there 11/12 - 11/16. Were a group of nine which worries me sometimes... All cool no dick heads but a crazy bunch lol. Basically any advice in general from some of you seasoned vets?

mikelodge
09-22-2009, 05:09 PM
Okay I've been a lurker for awhile. I went to sosua last year, invited by a friend to join a bachelor party trip. I found the board before I went down there and lemme tell you thank god I did. It really helped to have a heads up on what was possible down there or else I would have ended up staying at the AI with the losers I went down there with. Friends of a friend that I went down there with were too scared to leave the resort once the sun went down... sucked to be them.
We all went to Cristals the first night. That was an experince I'll never forget, the cab driver stopped on the way there and got all of us (including himself) the coldest most delicious 22oz presidentes I've ever had. Entered Cristals and was pretty much in shock. It didn't seem real, could have been the fact that I had been drinking all day long. Either way it was a giant strip club full of some bad ass women and no dudes except for the group I was with. I had decided that I was gonna grab a seat and chill out for a minute and take it all in... I think 10 minutes later I was up in one of those room with a dark skinned big booty Dominican. Man I was so fucked up I couldn't even get hard and this chick was prime for a pounding... But she knew I was wasted. For some reason getting head with a rubber made me limp... It just sucks (no pun intended). I think that was my mongering cherry pop sort of... Even though all I did was actually pay for pussy that I was intending to smash but sadly didn't lol what a loser... I just left. I have no idea what happened to anyone that night we got swallowed up by that place. I do know my boy had bare back anal sex and busted a nut in one o those chicks in there, he was shitting his pants for about a month (not literally)
The trip progressed and the dudes I was with were all trying to fuck the same corny Canadian hoes at the resort. Night rolled around again and I made my way back into the night solo. I think I discovered Classicos from the way it's described on here, that place is the move. Ended up at Club X after that where I linked up with a beautiful lil morena that was off the chain. We danced flirted and drank ended up three deep on a motoconcho on the way to some hole in the wall motel. Two twin beds pushed together and a ceiling fan that looked like it was held on by a single screw. She blew me like I had the must delicious cock in the world and I won't lie I ate her out for about 10 seconds before I realized what the fuck I was actually doing! Lol. But hey I was drunk and hella horny. The sex was great and I blew a huge load on her back and in her hair (by accident) lmao. That mamajuana shit is the truth. That's was my experience in a nutshell; what's worth posting on here anyway got chased by a tranny and drank too much blah blah blah mistakes I've learned from.
Well now here I am about a year and a half later and I'm bringing my boys to DR this time around and I'm wiser to the flow. I gotta show em this place, if only to see there faces the first time they walk into Cristals. Shit... I haven't even been to passions myself lol! It's gonna be a great trip I already know it.
A few questions... What's the proper rate for ST and TLN? How to handle taking the chicks somewhere other than the AI (casamarina no boomboom) Any new spots in Sosua to definitely check out? We'll be down there 11/12 - 11/16. Were a group of nine which worries me sometimes... All cool no dick heads but a crazy bunch lol. Basically any advice in general from some of you seasoned vets?

Wild Man, you need the caution flag on that lap. Glad to hear nothing bad happened to you but you really put yourself out there way to far risk wise. Maybe age is having an impact on me but 3 on a Moto and bareback Anal with a whore is a death wish. I'm sure some of the experienced Sosua heads will have something to say. Good Times

Bhutto,BhuttoGolly
10-14-2009, 12:38 PM
3 on a motoconcho is no problem in my experience. As long as your not drunk I guess or are "super-sized"
but. Bare-back anal will probably make you "find" religion; with all the praying to god that you'll be doing

weyland
10-14-2009, 01:41 PM
It really helped to have a heads up on what was possible down there or else I would have ended up staying at the AI with the losers I went down there with.
So where did you stay?

That mamajuana shit is the truth.
I am not clear where "mamajuana" comes into it? Or do you mean "mamatoto"? If so, please be clear about the difference this trip otherwise you might give offence in some restaurants when ordering after-dinner drinks.:rolleyes:

I wish you and your group a great trip this time round, but unless you cut down radically on alcohol you are making yourseves prime targets to get scammed, robbed, or worse, especially as your friends are newbies. Even at best they won't be in a state to fully enjoy what they are actually coming for, the toto.

It's ironic. Where I live (in Puerto Plata) I am constantly being advised by locals not to do the things I do. Not to go to certain places alone or at night and I am sure there is a lot of sense in what I am being told for my own good. However while I am comfortable with being in some dirt-poor Haitian bar in a remote barrio, the thought of running into a large gang of seriously drunk and drugged-crazed Americans really scares the shit out of me, which one reason why I rarely visit Sosúa these days.