View Full Version : Introducing - BlueDevil

BlueDevil
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Other

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?
Yes

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

Philippines, Thailand, Costa Rica, Antigua, Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Canada & Mexico

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

World travel has been a passion of mine ever since my youth. I have enjoyed the company of women of all different races, religions, shapes and sizes on 3 continents.

Lately, Costa Rica has been my favorite destination (8 trips in less than 2 years). I decided to break the pattern for my next trip...and booked a trip to DR for the second week in October after hearing a lot of good things about this place. I'm planning a week on the northern coast for some much deserved R&R. At the moment, I have my sights on giving Black Beard's a try with plans to visit nearby Santiago, Puerto Plata, Sosua, and Cabrete.

I joined ISOC last November, Since that time, I have lurked and read the many posts in the forums. Needless to day, I learned a lot...and recognized many familiar names from other boards. Although, I am not a 100% newbie to DR, my first-hand knowledge of the DR is somewhat dated. My last trip was in June 1972 while I was in the Navy!

After testing the waters in October, I will share my experiences...and impressions with the other members of this board.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

------------------------------------------------------

Beads
06-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the board hope you have an enjoyable trip!

David Smash
06-21-2006, 07:21 PM
Good to have you I am especially interested in any info you could pass along about Thailand and Costa Rica

BlueDevil
06-21-2006, 10:35 PM
Good to have you I am especially interested in any info you could pass along about Thailand and Costa Rica

Hi David,

My info on Thailand is a bit dated, too. My last trip to Thailand was back in the 70s. A quick port visit to Pattaya for 3 days...and everyone aboard my ship left with a smile. Pattaya was nowhere near the size it is today. I am hoping to make a trip back there (and also to PI) in the near future to see how much things have changed. Even after all those years, those bargirls left an indelible impression.

Costa Rica seems to be drawing more tourists, both mongering and non-mongering. The heart of the P4P action is in "the gulch," the center of San Jose. There are literally dozens of MPs, strip clubs and other venues throughout SJ's little neighborhoods. The main pick-up bars in the gulch are
the Blue Marlin Bar (located on the ground floor of the world-famous Hotel DelRey) and Key Largo, a nightclub across the street and affiliated with the same group that owns the Hotel Del Rey. Here you can find Ticas, Nicas, Dominicanas, Columbianas as well as other Latin American P4P cuties. Most will ask for "cien" ($100) right off the bat...but can usually be negotiated down to a more reasonable $50 - $80 for an hour or so of play. The 9s and 10s will usually stand firm on $100. There are other smaller pick-up bars in the gulch like the Monkey Bar and New York Bar, where the probability of picking up a bargain is more likely...however the quality is usually not up to par with what can be found in the Blue Marlin/Hotel DelRey. About a quarter-mile to the north of the gulch is Sportsmens Lodge. This place is often described as a male bed and breakfast. The SL is a cozy little place conducive to meeting some very nice P4P chicas in the $40 - $80 ST range. This place offers 23 rooms priced between $50 and $250 per night and has a comfortable, low-key bar that attracts a wide-variety of regular chicas. TLN is available at most venues and ranges in price from $50 - $200 depending upon the girl, time of night, day of the week, etc.

I highly recommend staying at the Hotel DelRey for your first trip...it is an experience. Most newbies to SJ are in awe and disbelief when they first walk into the Blue Marlin. On most nights, it is wall-to-wall female pulchritude with many in the 8-10 range. After your first visit, there are many other chica-friendly hotels in and around the gulch to choose from.

On subsequent trips to CR, I also recommend getting out of the gulch to explore the rest of this beautiful little country. Pacific and Caribbean beaches are within an easy day's drive of each other...not to mention the mountains. Public transportation is plentiful, as well as van and shuttle services. Driving a rential car can be an experience...but once you leave SJ, it is not so bad.
Virtually, all of the P4P action is centered in SJ. So, it is advisable to find a traveling chica in SJ if you desire female company while touring the countryside. On the west coast is Jaco...a beach town about 1 3/4 hrs from SJ. The beach is not the best, but you can find inexpensive fishing charters and enjoy the nightlife of the "world-famous" Beatle Bar. The Beatle Bar is the main P4P spot in Jaco where one can easily find female companionship. Other P4P action on the central coast (like Quepos) is somewhat limited. The southern Caribbean is gorgeous, but it is advisable to bring your own chica. It is somewhat further away (about 4 hrs from SJ). Although I have never explored Puerto Limon, I have heard there is a fair amount of P4P available.

I realize my summary of Costa Rica is somewhat broad and general, but if you have a specific question, feel free to PM me. (There is a lot to talk about in CR!)

Jthomas
07-07-2006, 12:50 PM
Welcome....I can see you will have a lot to contribute....don't forget to post the pics.