PDA

View Full Version : Live and Direct from Sosua Thursday 24th

SeaWeed
09-24-2009, 08:50 PM
From 9/22

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?p=632895#post632895

having a blast here in Paradise..........heard an expression today from a guy on the street.........the guys says there are too many beautiful ladies here in Sosua.......his friend turns to him and says there is no such thing as to "too many beautiful ladies"........lol.........I concur!!

I last left off on Tuesday night which I proceeded to EFlow who has to have the most beatiful bartenders in town..........this one that works there is a complete knockout with huge boobs........saw the girl I was with Sat nite at Classico who was with a guy at EFlows, so she isn't what she said she was..........she a real pro for sure........nuthin wrong with that........Namoi wasn't out at EFlow so my loss I guess.......had my shares beers there and called it an early one as I was still out of it from the night before with Ana.........

yesterday I checked out Coco Hotel which was $25 or $35 a night.........owner says there is a path down to a private beach but didn't check it out........then I went back to town and got my full service 1 hour massage for $1,200 from Emily in one of the massage places.........what a way to live mon.........I pretty much was curtains after that........we have been getting showers in the evening every night and it was so bad last night, I didn't bother goin out and not many people were........

today I checked out Hotel Volmar which I thought was decent at $40 night with air etc........I play tennis so this would be a great spot for me to get some exercise with their 5 courts........besides the bedroom exercises.........lol........

and then went down to Kikas today and got a fantastic massage for $500 pesos from Jenny........and stopped by New Garden and there must have been 8 Chicas hanging out there that were looking for action......I got a couple phone numbers cause after a massage like I just got........my performance would had been subpar for sure and don't want to be half out of it when I am with a sexy chica.........lol..........they all understood......but didn't stop them from touching this guy.........lol

tomorrow is Sosua beach day and looking forward to it........want to check out the Black Box and Hermans etc etc.......

gotta run........EFlow is calling my name.......looking forward to the buffet selection that will be passing thru EFlow and the other bars in that area........wonder if I should make an appearance at Latino's tonite......that place is trouble for this guy.....LMAO\

Read about his Jamaica adventures
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=202127

mikelodge
09-24-2009, 09:00 PM
having a blast here in Paradise..........heard an expression today from a guy on the street.........the guys says there are too many beautiful ladies here in Sosua.......his friend turns to him and says there is no such thing as to "too many beautiful ladies"........lol.........I concur!!

I last left off on Tuesday night which I proceeded to EFlow who has to have the most beatiful bartenders in town..........this one that works there is a complete knockout with huge boobs........saw the girl I was with Sat nite at Classico who was with a guy at EFlows, so she isn't what she said she was..........she a real pro for sure........nuthin wrong with that........Namoi wasn't out at EFlow so my loss I guess.......had my shares beers there and called it an early one as I was still out of it from the night before with Ana.........

yesterday I checked out Coco Hotel which was $25 or $35 a night.........owner says there is a path down to a private beach but didn't check it out........then I went back to town and got my full service 1 hour massage for $1,200 from Emily in one of the massage places.........what a way to live mon.........I pretty much was curtains after that........we have been getting showers in the evening every night and it was so bad last night, I didn't bother goin out and not many people were........

today I checked out Hotel Volmar which I thought was decent at $40 night with air etc........I play tennis so this would be a great spot for me to get some exercise with their 5 courts........besides the bedroom exercises.........lol........

and then went down to Kikas today and got a fantastic massage for $500 pesos from Jenny........and stopped by New Garden and there must have been 8 Chicas hanging out there that were looking for action......I got a couple phone numbers cause after a massage like I just got........my performance would had been subpar for sure and don't want to be half out of it when I am with a sexy chica.........lol..........they all understood......but didn't stop them from touching this guy.........lol

tomorrow is Sosua beach day and looking forward to it........want to check out the Black Box and Hermans etc etc.......

gotta run........EFlow is calling my name.......looking forward to the buffet selection that will be passing thru EFlow and the other bars in that area........wonder if I should make an appearance at Latino's tonite......that place is trouble for this guy.....LMAO

Thanks Mon for the Great up to the minute info. I bet many of us would like to hear more about the different hotels you are staying at and visiting. Any pictures to post? How was Coco, it seemed a little far away for me. Any more first hand info on Voramar for $40 w/AC ? Good stuff look forward to hearing more about the hotels and your food update at the beach. I forgot which night is the Buffet at the Black Box one post says Tuesday and another Thursday?
Tear it up Bro.

yayow
09-24-2009, 09:17 PM

You concur, so do I:p, don't understand why so many guys are hating on the chicas you find in Sosua, I think they give you a great selection without a lot of the bullshit, that you have to deal with in some other places; and may I add at a better price. Certainly better from what I am reading in regards to Santiago.

Kind of tired of hearing about the great chicas in Santiago etc. nothing wrong with the chicas in Sosua for the most part there's a little something for everyone's taste. Someone even called them bottom dwellers. WTF :confused:

If you don't like some of the selection I understand but to denigrate the whole group is a little extreme. Guess what I live in Santo Domingo and am very happy in what I find down here, but just because I do, I will not disrespect the chicas of Sosua. I love them all, again different strokes and all of that.

yayow
09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Sorry bros but sometimes I get tired of hearing about the holier than thou, chicas of Santiago, and when someone like me points out that guess what quite a few of the chicas in Sosua are from Santiago, all I hear is bullshit that yeah, but they aren't the real representation of Santiago.

OK, so what what makes you real, to me if you live there and visit Sosua, you are a real chica from Santiago, case closed. And by the way of all these beauties from Santiago walking around the malls and buying all this Gucci shit, how many of them are you pulling?:confused:

If you can't pull them and take them back to the pad to get busy with them, what good are they, if all you want to do is look at hot chicks that aren't giving you the time of day, stay the fuck home, and jerk the fuck off, to pictures on the internet. If you want to get down and dirty inside of the hot chica you see go to Sosua. And by the way as I said I used to live in Sosua, but wouldn't live there again, because I am happy and get plenty where I am, but you won't hear me dissing the chicas of Sosua ever, because they have given me more pleasure over the years than I can ever explain. And more than likely more than I ever deserved.

Boy am I going to hear some shit from this post.

husl2001
09-24-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry bros but sometimes I get tired of hearing about the holier than thou, chicas of Santiago, and when someone like me points out that guess what quite a few of the chicas in Sosua are from Santiago, all I hear is bullshit that yeah, but they aren't the real representation of Santiago.

OK, so what what makes you real, to me if you live there and visit Sosua, you are a real chica from Santiago, case closed. And by the way of all these beauties from Santiago walking around the malls and buying all this Gucci shit, how many of them are you pulling?:confused:

If you can't pull them and take them back to the pad to get busy with them, what good are they, if all you want to do is look at hot chicks that aren't giving you the time of day, stay the fuck home, and jerk the fuck off, to pictures on the internet. If you want to get down and dirty inside of the hot chica you see go to Sosua. And by the way as I said I used to live in Sosua, but wouldn't live there again, because I am happy and get plenty where I am, but you won't hear me dissing the chicas of Sosua ever, because they have given me more pleasure over the years than I can ever explain. And more than likely more than I ever deserved.

Actually I agree with you.

People forget Sosua is a magnet, which draws chicas from all over (including Santiago and Santo Domingo). Not very many chicas are actually from Sosua, and the so-called "more desirable" chicas arrive in town right about the same time the weekend vacationing crowd does.

Folks may be confusing the obvious hardcore chicas as Sosua natives. They're not from Sosua, they've just spent too much time there.

daddy999
09-24-2009, 09:44 PM

I agree with you. Like you mentioned earlier, everyone has their tastes so no need to blast the whole because of a few chicas that may have not been their cup of tea. If it doesn't work for you, move on because we all know somewhere in the DR, with some many fine chicas, you are going to get that one that rocks your world and you are going to associate that chica with the area so of course you will think it is the best in your eyes. It's just natural to feel that way. Just my opinion.

JuanElGriego
09-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Holy shit, can't recall Stu being pissed and cursing in a post like that before!!!

yayow
09-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Holy shit, can't recall Stu being pissed and cursing in a post like that before!!!

Not really pissed, but it had to be said.:eek:

mikelodge
09-24-2009, 11:13 PM
You concur, so do I:p, don't understand why so many guys are hating on the chicas you find in Sosua, I think they give you a great selection without a lot of the bullshit, that you have to deal with in some other places; and may I add at a better price. Certainly better from what I am reading in regards to Santiago.

Kind of tired of hearing about the great chicas in Santiago etc. nothing wrong with the chicas in Sosua for the most part there's a little something for everyone's taste. Someone even called them bottom dwellers. WTF :confused:

If you don't like some of the selection I understand but to denigrate the whole group is a little extreme. Guess what I live in Santo Domingo and am very happy in what I find down here, but just because I do, I will not disrespect the chicas of Sosua. I love them all, again different strokes and all of that.

Well said as usual, how can anyone Diss an entire city full of women. No matter where you are at they migrate. San Jose many come from Nicaragua, Managua some come from El Salvador and Guat. who cares pick one and enjoy. Personally I don't care if they are White, Brown, Black, Yellow or Red give me a nice smile and a half way pleasant personality and of course for at least me a thin young body and I am ON Board. If someone said Sodom and Gomorrah had scanks would you go? HELLLLLLLLLL yahhhhhhhhhhh

DCIronman
09-25-2009, 07:12 AM
Whoa. I don't recall anyone ever dissing Sosua chicas. Especially not me since I go there often. I think that you are reading way too much into recent posts in the Santiago thread. I'm was just stating that, as a rule, you're likely to come across hotter girls in Santiago. And I can't speak for anyone else, but I definitely do a hell of a lot more than just "look at them" when I go there.

And yes, you can meet chicas from all over the island in Sosua. But lots of Dominicans, not just chicas, never go to Sosua. That's a fact, not BS. And personally, I look at it as a tourist wonderland that's hardly representative of the Island in general. Having been to both many, many times (enough to make a pretty accurate comparison). I can definitely tell you that the small fraction of Santiaguerras you see in Sosua aren't really representative of the region. That's just like saying that the Cubans that you meet in Miami are representative of the entire Island. A lot of it has to do with simple numbers. Santiago is way bigger than Sosua. So there's going to be a a larger variety of dimes there. And as stated earlier, a really hot chica doesn't really have to deal with the local stigma of traveling to Sosua (it's an inarguable fact that such a stigma exists there). She can do well there in the city.

All in all, it's a matter of personal choice. If you love Sosua, that's fine (I love Sosua too:iconTU:). But I also love Santiago. And my personal experience (I'm speaking from experience, not speculation) has been that the girls in Santiago are hotter.

Take this however you like. But it really doesn't make any sense for you to get all worked up over it.:confused: In fact, instead of getting upset, you could use that energy to go to Santiago and do your own research.

Hell, I'll even volunteer to go with you.:corky:

mikelodge
09-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Whoa. I don't recall anyone ever dissing Sosua chicas. Especially not me since I go there often. I think that you are reading way too much into recent posts in the Santiago thread. I'm was just stating that, as a rule, you're likely to come across hotter girls in Santiago. And I can't speak for anyone else, but I definitely do a hell of a lot more than just "look at them" when I go there.

And yes, you can meet chicas from all over the island in Sosua. But lots of Dominicans, not just chicas, never go to Sosua. That's a fact, not BS. And personally, I look at it as a tourist wonderland that's hardly representative of the Island in general. Having been to both many, many times (enough to make a pretty accurate comparison). I can definitely tell you that the small fraction of Santiaguerras you see in Sosua aren't really representative of the region. That's just like saying that the Cubans that you meet in Miami are representative of the entire Island. A lot of it has to do with simple numbers. Santiago is way bigger than Sosua. So there's going to be a a larger variety of dimes there. And as stated earlier, a really hot chica doesn't really have to deal with the local stigma of traveling to Sosua (it's an inarguable fact that such a stigma exists there). She can do well there in the city.

All in all, it's a matter of personal choice. If you love Sosua, that's fine (I love Sosua too:iconTU:). But I also love Santiago. And my personal experience (I'm speaking from experience, not speculation) has been that the girls in Santiago are hotter.

Take this however you like. But it really doesn't make any sense for you to get all worked up over it.:confused: In fact, instead of getting upset, you could use that energy to go to Santiago and do your own research.

Hell, I'll even volunteer to go with you.:corky:

By dissing I was referring to what Yayow said about hearing some guy calling Sosua chicas Bottom Dwellers or something like that. I agree with you Santiago will need some personal research. As a matter of fact I will be staying there around the first of November. I am still undecided on which hotel any personal preferences? I have researched it and see Colonial would be the bottom dwelling so to speak and know where that is in town. It appears the Platino and Century are mid range but I think they are not near the monument? Any puta bars near them? I see Eldo recommended Matum and said it was $60-70 which doesn't sound bad but don't see prices on there website. Off to the research cave :lol:

eldorob
09-25-2009, 12:09 PM
It appears the Platino and Century are mid range but I think they are not near the monument? Any puta bars near them? I see Eldo recommended Matum and said it was $60-70 which doesn't sound bad but don't see prices on there website. Off to the research cave :lol:

I just stayed at Hotel Matum last week. I would have to check my reciept but I'm pretty sure he started out at $2200 rd, and I got him to give me a corporate discount and got it down to $1700 rd.

I don't reserve ahead of time, I just walk in and ask the price. Haggle a little, tell him you don't need anything fancy, one bed is fine, etc etc and your in. If you can flash a business card with a big corporate name on it, it helps them justify giving up some discount.

I got just a regular room, one bed, and not overlooking the Monument & Park. They have larger rooms overlooking the Monument that are a little more.

I've got a couple of pics I'll post later. It's not a Monger Hotel though. There will be families there, businessmen, etc. But if your respectful when walking in with a chica you'll be fine.

I will ask the front desk guy if Me and mi novia can use the pool when we come back. That's as a courtesy because she is not a paying guest. I'll have a $100rd out to pay for her pool time, he'll decline payment, and I'll give him the 100 anyways and say thanks.

They know what's going on, but again, respectfulness goes a long way.

mikelodge
09-25-2009, 12:19 PM
I just stayed at Hotel Matum last week. I would have to check my reciept but I'm pretty sure he started out at $2200 rd, and I got him to give me a corporate discount and got it down to $1700 rd.

I don't reserve ahead of time, I just walk in and ask the price. Haggle a little, tell him you don't need anything fancy, one bed is fine, etc etc and your in. If you can flash a business card with a big corporate name on it, it helps them justify giving up some discount.

I got just a regular room, one bed, and not overlooking the Monument & Park. They have larger rooms overlooking the Monument that are a little more.

I've got a couple of pics I'll post later. It's not a Monger Hotel though. There will be families there, businessmen, etc. But if your respectful when walking in with a chica you'll be fine.

I will ask the front desk guy if Me and mi novia can use the pool when we come back. That's as a courtesy because she is not a paying guest. I'll have a $100rd out to pay for her pool time, he'll decline payment, and I'll give him the 100 anyways and say thanks.

They know what's going on, but again, respectfulness goes a long way.

Thanks for the info it looks like a nice place and I like the idea of being near the monument and the bars. Let us know (PM or here) if you got it for 1700 which by my math is less than 50 bucks. I wonder if limited Spanish would hinder that discount?

jensenspecial
09-25-2009, 03:23 PM
by the way it just hit me when reading that the girls from Santiago, Santo Domingo, La Vega are hotter than Sosua girls. The girls you monger guys meet are from everywhere but from Sosua. Sosua was a quiet little village 20 years ago when I got here. There were no such things as hookers and nightlife was just limited to a few bars (Casablanca, La Roca, and a roof top bar disco. It all started little by little after 91 and then the girls started coming from Puerto Plata and later from the rest of the country. So the girls you see in Santiago are the same that hang on the weekend in Classicos, or in Playa Dorada or Cabarete. Some even tell you when you meet them in the chat programs like Badoo or sexy or no that they would never go to Sosua, but yes, they would meet you in Santiago and after dinner suck your dick for 2000 pesos....aren't they all the same ??

eldorob
09-25-2009, 04:10 PM
. I wonder if limited Spanish would hinder that discount?

The Front Desk guys at Matum always speak fairly decent english.

Beads
09-25-2009, 05:53 PM
by the way it just hit me when reading that the girls from Santiago, Santo Domingo, La Vega are hotter than Sosua girls. The girls you monger guys meet are from everywhere but from Sosua. Sosua was a quiet little village 20 years ago when I got here. There were no such things as hookers and nightlife was just limited to a few bars (Casablanca, La Roca, and a roof top bar disco. It all started little by little after 91 and then the girls started coming from Puerto Plata and later from the rest of the country. So the girls you see in Santiago are the same that hang on the weekend in Classicos, or in Playa Dorada or Cabarete. Some even tell you when you meet them in the chat programs like Badoo or sexy or no that they would never go to Sosua, but yes, they would meet you in Santiago and after dinner suck your dick for 2000 pesos....aren't they all the same ??

Of all the chicas I have spoke to over my few years of visiting barely any were originally from Sosua. Once and a while I would run across some from Puerta Plata but the majority seem to come to Sosua from other places like Santiago, Santo Domingo, and LaVegas for instance seem like the most common ones. They tell their families they are working in some tourist trap and set up shop in a cheap apartment or hotel. Then they work and send money home. When they get burnt out or have made a few bucks a lot of them go home and relax for a while. This is why during major holidays like Christmas the population of chicas goes way down. You think they are all just staying home at their apartments in Sosua? While not all go home frequently quite a few do.

And as far as the Santiago reference goes the Santiago susters fit the bill perfectly. They come to Sosua for typically long weekends to earn some pesos and then go home for a few days and return for the weekend again. If they money is there of course they will stay longer or come on different days but typically they come to town for 3 or 4 days a week and then they go home to Santiago. A lot of other chicas do the same thing but more often they stay in town a few months and then go home for a month and relax.

SeaWeed
09-25-2009, 05:55 PM
the girls are from all over the island and very few are actually from Sosua.....and actually ran into a chica who is Edy from San Pedro and knew some Chica I know in San Pedro......so it really is a small world......there are a ton of Chicas from Santo Domingo here too....

JD426
09-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Of all the chicas I have spoke to over my few years of visiting barely any were originally from Sosua. Once and a while I would run across some from Puerta Plata but the majority seem to come to Sosua from other places like Santiago, Santo Domingo, and LaVegas for instance seem like the most common ones. They tell their families they are working in some tourist trap and set up shop in a cheap apartment or hotel. Then they work and send money home. When they get burnt out or have made a few bucks a lot of them go home and relax for a while. This is why during major holidays like Christmas the population of chicas goes way down. You think they are all just staying home at their apartments in Sosua? While not all go home frequently quite a few do.

And as far as the Santiago reference goes the Santiago susters fit the bill perfectly. They come to Sosua for typically long weekends to earn some pesos and then go home for a few days and return for the weekend again. If they money is there of course they will stay longer or come on different days but typically they come to town for 3 or 4 days a week and then they go home to Santiago. A lot of other chicas do the same thing but more often they stay in town a few months and then go home for a month and relax.

Yeagh that sounds right, I met the one sister last Thurs?, hanging poolside at the NG, and saw her again on Sat ? which is the day she left,I think .I didnt see her again after that, but I passed when she gave me the 'leaving today baby" hardsell. A bud of mine had her for ST, and it was sub par . She also tried to stay in the room with another guy for free just to clean up I guess , he asked for a little sex in return and she gave him shit. Definitely hard core & past her expiration date IMO. Really Nice ass though, so at least I got to touch the "legend" , LOL.

JuanElGriego
09-25-2009, 08:14 PM
And as far as the Santiago reference goes the Santiago susters fit the bill perfectly. They come to Sosua for typically long weekends to earn some pesos and then go home for a few days and return for the weekend again. If they money is there of course they will stay longer or come on different days but typically they come to town for 3 or 4 days a week and then they go home to Santiago.

Yes, plenty of Santiaguerras have this system and even Santo Domingo chicks have it as well.

Naomi with the big tits and her whole crew ride up in a 4x4 from SD Thurs/Fi and go back Mon.

Mr. Smooth
09-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Just to echo earlier posts, several of the chicas that I took from Latinos, Classicos, Central Bar, or one of the other smaller bars scattered throughout Sosua, were all from Santo Domingo. I also have been with a woman from Santiago and others were from Cabarete, San Pedro de Macoris and Costambar. These women come from all over and just happen to converge in Sosua where the tourists are. Its pretty simple really. Kind of like in the states and you meet a lady working the bars at a hotel in Vegas or maybe Miami or in Manhattan or on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Turns out they're from Chicago or Memphis or East Jesus, Texas. You never know.

I happen to like Sosua even if you took the ladies out of the equation. With a beautiful beach, plenty of bars serving fairly cheap drinks, english -speaking expats and visitors to pass the time with, supermarkets and colmados to get all your necessities and a major international airport 15 minutes away. That many of the women of this island come here to have meaningful short term relationships with tourists or expats alike is like frosting on the cake. They have what we want and we have what they need. Sounds like the makings of a beautiful relationship to me!!

SeaWeed
09-26-2009, 05:27 PM
Latino's is really a great place to check out the local talent by just sitting at the bar and watching the buffet of Chicas walking thru the place.....though some take about ten NO's to get rid off........some knockouts and everything else sprinkled in.......