PDA

View Full Version : Live and Direct from Sosua Saturday 26th

SeaWeed
09-26-2009, 05:55 PM
well everything is great in Paradise......all the days are starting to run into one another and trying my best with the runnings here........
yesterday I hung at the Black Box and Big D's at Sosua beach and really enjoyed my time there.......Black Box I used as my spot to hang out the beach and chill out........and then had a great time talking to Big D the barbecue guy who use to live in Orlando, FL which is close by to me in FL......he had two Americans placing their orders when I was there and his chickens looked awesome........wish I had stuck around to try some........
window shopped the flea market stuff on the beach which is the usual crap most of us don't need or can't be bothered with.....lol........though I found an original artist Leon Diaz who's work I really like in the flea market stalls but I am not paying a thousand bucks for a painting while on vacation.....

stopped by one of those Massage places that they have in town and picked a chica with huge boobs and got a blow job for 500 pesos though she wanted triple that when the negotiations had started........lol......been stopping in at Ground Zero at the New Garden and the place is packed with guys from the USA........a lot of Chicas hangout there......

today was a real lazy day as I drank a ton yesterday including at EFlows and since it's Saturday night I'll probably heading to EFlow then Latino's and then Classico.........I've been out every night and amazed at how many different Chicas I see every night........glad I haven't wifed up as lot of guys have here and this trip is exploratory for this guy.......some nights you'll see the same Chicas but still there is always a ton of new ones.......just amazing......in Negril, Jamaica after a week you will know who is who......but not in Sosua.......and it is amazing how many guys at Casa Marina have Chicas with them in the resort.......I bet there are probably close to 15 to 20 guys staying there with Chicas........unfortunately one guy's chica broke her leg and it's in a cast now and that would be a real bummer for both of them mi think.......

had our first shower of the day yesterday as most times we just get some light showers at night and then it clears off........which is fine with this guy...

wonder what tonite will bring........I'd have to say that Sosua is the WILD, WILD WEST.....Sosua has it's share of Cowboys and Cowgirls for sure..........plus you never know what's goin to happen or with who......lol......and the only Policia I've seen have been at Casa Marina.......go figure....

yayow
09-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks for your contributions Rocko, JimmyDR when it comes time to vote for top trip report of the quarter, maybe you should combine all of the different dates of Rocko's posts into one trip report instead of different ones based on different dates.

SeaWeed
09-26-2009, 06:03 PM
I'll add some pics when I reach home but right now from Paradise that is way too much work........lol......EFlow is calling mi name again.........lol

KoKi9290
09-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Wedbesday was slow at Classicos because of the heavy rains until about 11:30. Thursday, things picked up considerable but last night was rocking and it was so full that they were sending prople dpown the back stairs by 1:00. As always, an abundance of chicas and lots of new faces. Tonight should be spectacular.

Dick Dawson
09-26-2009, 07:11 PM
You're doing great but just a suggestion for future reference. It's best to keep everything in one thread and just title it your trip report. Makes things easier to follow.

trini44
09-26-2009, 07:15 PM
damn im jealous

Trib
09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
I'll add some pics when I reach home but right now from Paradise that is way too much work........lol......EFlow is calling mi name again.........lol

just put your back into it. After punt #3 for the day strech out and drink a lot of water :wink: I can't wait to ssee the pics

Jimmydr
09-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your contributions Rocko, JimmyDR when it comes time to vote for top trip report of the quarter, maybe you should combine all of the different dates of Rocko's posts into one trip report instead of different ones based on different dates.

I am trying to, but he is fast.:eek::iconTU: