PDA

View Full Version : Live and Direct from Sosua Sunday 27th

SeaWeed
09-27-2009, 09:05 PM
yesterday was a ton of fun here in Sosua.........met some guys yesterday at the New Garden Hotel and there was a beautiful array of chicas waiting for that little smile from one of us mongers around the pool........

did the tour last night by starting out at EFlow and had a beer there and then went to Latino's and there was plenty of beautiful chicas available to drink with or take with you........met a 22 year old hottie that proceeded to play with me while I was enjoying my Presidente's.......she was from Santo Domingo and just got into town as I hadn't seen her before.......I kept telling her I was going to Classicos and she wanted to go with me.......but I was saying no and of course she was saying yes.......you know how it goes.........then we started talking about price and she wanted 1,500 pesos which of course I said was too much(though I have been paying that)......she countered at 1,000 pesos so that was a no brainer.........deal closed......but first we went up stairs to Classicos and the place was jammed packed with chicas and still feel like a kid in a candy store everytime I walk in these places in Sosua........Namoi was there again as well as some other chicas that I know by name now......lol......this new chica and I danced a while and went to Calypso and paid the 300 pesos and banged her hard......she looked better without any clothes on of course.....she was 34C-23-34.........after that we headed back to Classicos where I left her about 2:30AM and I headed back to the resort(Casa Marina).........that was fun for this guy and I slept like a baby.........don't even remember this Chicas name.......mi bad

this morning I cruised by ground zero which is the New Garden Hotel and saw some more beautiful sights around the pool.........met Bob from CT who filled me in on the runnings while we spent some time relaxing in and out of the pool........chatted with the owner who is a great guy and you can get $50/night with breakfast...... sounds like it will be the ticket next reach.....I took off for lunch back at Casa Marina and then came back to the New Garden cause Casa Marina is a pretty boring place for single guys.....

went back at the New Garden after lunch and a couple of the chicas were offering 1,000 peso's specials to me but being hungover I took a pass........one of the chicas had the nicest and biggest set of boobs that I've seen in a long time........hope she shows up again as I want that chica.......lol......so I just hungout and met quite a few of the ISOC guys there who are all great guys and had fun talking about everything under the sun........while observing these beauties in the background.......so many chicas, so little time........

it's Sunday night so plenty of action in Sosua and think EFlow is calling my name again......but first I'll stop by New Garden to see if anyone is around....

Jimbo44
09-27-2009, 09:50 PM
Looks like you are doing it all correcto! If u r around on Wed 30th, I will be one of the guys hanging at the NG as well.

daking
09-28-2009, 09:07 PM
Have fun....reading your post gave me flashbacks....DAMN i wish i was there now!!!!!!!!

Donny Boy
09-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Sounds good man, keep doing what you doing man...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/95504a6656aa8f6d6.jpg

SeaWeed
09-29-2009, 09:49 AM
booked a room at New Garden yesterday for a dry run for the next reach and had a blast......rooms are decent and steps from the pool, bar and restaurant area and of course the chicas........what a way to live.......

Tiger
09-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Thanks for your live posts. Have fun!!!

Trib
09-29-2009, 10:32 AM
booked a room at New Garden yesterday for a dry run for the next reach and had a blast......rooms are decent and steps from the pool, bar and restaurant area and of course the chicas........what a way to live.......

Its a wonderful way to live indeed. Thanks for the "live feed" and have fun.

riclagriclag
09-30-2009, 02:08 AM
I love reading other posts about Home, Sosua and Elflos , The land of OZ. March can't come fast enough .The AMP's in Providence are keeping me from goin crazy,on occation I click my heels and close my eyes and repeat to myself, there's no place like home, there's no place like home. Fuck !! I still end up in Mass.

Excuse my Spellin

Rick Mass