PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Madejra (Boca Chica)?

Malibook
01-26-2005, 02:56 PM
It's right across from Europa (near Playa Vista)- almost ON the beach. I finally got a URL for it (on DR1).

http://www.hotelmadejra.it/pages/index_eng.html

Emailed for March rates and got this (copied and pasted)...
"the prices for March , is :
25 dollars 1 person with fan
30 dollars 1 person with air conditioning
35 dollars 2 person with fan
40 dollars 2 person with air condition
all prices include tax."

When emailing for rates, I specifically asked about guest policies... but the response didn't address them. The lobby and exterior seem decent, but I haven't seen any rooms. Looks promising (especially being SO close to Duarte and beach... and I hate the uphill walk to Candil at 2am).

Anyone have any (monger-related) experience with this hotel?

Willie
01-26-2005, 03:05 PM
I will be there from Feb 15th to 24th , with the exception of a few days in Sosua.

From what I have heard from my brother and a friend its guest friendly.

Willie

most_sincere7
01-26-2005, 07:02 PM
It's right across from Europa (near Playa Vista)- almost ON the beach. I finally got a URL for it (on DR1).

http://www.hotelmadejra.it/pages/index_eng.html

Emailed for March rates and got this (copied and pasted)...
"the prices for March , is :
25 dollars 1 person with fan
30 dollars 1 person with air conditioning
35 dollars 2 person with fan
40 dollars 2 person with air condition
all prices include tax."

When emailing for rates, I specifically asked about guest policies... but the response didn't address them. The lobby and exterior seem decent, but I haven't seen any rooms. Looks promising (especially being SO close to Duarte and beach... and I hate the uphill walk to Candil at 2am).

Anyone have any (monger-related) experience with this hotel?

Madejra is a nice hotel and I know the owner, Christian. I think that hotel is a best buy for Boca Chica hotels. And the hotel is guest friendly.

Macky
02-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I stopped in there last year and looked at a room. It was simple but adequate and very clean.