PDA

View Full Version : LIVE AND DIRECT FROM SOSUA TUESDAY 29TH

SeaWeed
09-29-2009, 08:13 PM
wishing you all could be here......well I booked room #17 yesterday at the New Garden and had fun right off the bat......1,500RD for a couple of hours with sexy Chica and she didn't leave anything out.......horny Chica for sure......best piece of ass this trip so far......and all I had to do was say Hola back to her beside the pool......lol.....then she proceeded to fix me up with her Amigo with nice big boobs and a great mouth.......I am spoiled for sure.....think I could stay at the New Garden without leaving the place and have the time of my life!

the NY boys arrived today and it was great to hear their stories and insight on Mongering in Sosua......they are in rare form and putting a huge dent a bottle of Vodka by the pool......of course quite a few of us were helping them including some sexy Chicas.....sure they will be out and about warming up the place for the infamous Jimbo who arrives tomorrow......

well this is my last night so I am going to make the best of it.......and think EFlow is calling my name again......boy I am going to miss EFlow......great Chicas and Cheap Beer......what else is there to live for in Life!

sicpup71
09-29-2009, 08:16 PM
wishing you all could be here......well I booked room #17 yesterday at the New Garden and had fun right off the bat......1,500RD for a couple of hours with sexy Chica and she didn't leave anything out.......horny Chica for sure......best piece of ass this trip so far......and all I had to do was say Hola back to her beside the pool......lol.....then she proceeded to fix me up with her Amigo with nice big boobs and a great mouth.......I am spoiled for sure.....think I could stay at the New Garden without leaving the place and have the time of my life!

the NY boys arrived today and it was great to hear their stories and insight on Mongering in Sosua......they are in rare form and putting a huge dent a bottle of Vodka by the pool......of course quite a few of us were helping them including some sexy Chicas.....sure they will be out and about warming up the place for the infamous Jimbo who arrives tomorrow......

well this is my last night so I am going to make the best of it.......and think EFlow is calling my name again......boy I am going to miss EFlow......great Chicas and Cheap Beer......what else is there to live for in Life!

your fucked!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JD426
09-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Are Kenia and Brenda still hanging at the NG pool ?
Jdmine the bastard , lol .. he stole Brenda from me the one night. One of my biggest regrets not moving fast enough on that one. Didnt see them again.
She's a doll. U should try her.

Jimbo44
09-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Ha, jsut reading this now, as I am packed and getting ready to hit the sack. Guess I will miss u tomorrow Rocko, but you had a good time it seems. Yes, NY is in the house and will be even stronger tomorrow as I pull in with 5 more buddies!!! Hope you get to go out with Brooklynguy tonight, he knows how to party, and he pulled in there today, He is the vodka dude with the Goose....

Macky
09-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Forgot to say I will be arriving November 2nd for a week. when I come back I hope to share my pics.

rushdog34
09-29-2009, 11:12 PM
I havent been to sosua in 8 months. I'm probably staying at NG, with an outside chance of staying at BB. I havent been to either of these places. In the past I was at an AI and at hotel El colibri. If anyone has some good tips on what to look out for, or what I should check out, please let me know.

when is ur trip?

Macky
09-29-2009, 11:15 PM
november 2nd for 7 nites

SeaWeed
09-30-2009, 10:06 AM
heading out in a few hours for the airport..........guess you gotta go .........to be able to go back.......gonna miss this place......sorry I didn't meet the infamous Jimbo and his crew.....