PDA

View Full Version : New Garden Photos from this past week.......

SeaWeed
10-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Pics from this past week at Ground Zero aka the New Garden......fun place

SeaWeed
10-01-2009, 07:59 PM
New York was in the house at New Garden.......these guys know how to party........

SeaWeed
10-01-2009, 08:01 PM
pool action at the New Garden..........always clean and refreshing......

the_Jayman
10-01-2009, 08:03 PM
wrong code . . . copy and paste the other one ! ! !

AWSOME PICS MAN ! ! ! THANKS ! ! !

SeaWeed
10-01-2009, 08:07 PM
and of course a nice selection of Chicas........I call this the buffet .....lol............they seem to come in shifts everyday......the morning chicas, afternoon chicas and the evening chicas........always a great selection and always fresh Chicas too......

had fun with a couple of these chicas in these pics.........

so many chicas, so little time

Trib
10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
and of course a nice selection of Chicas........I call this the buffet .....lol............they seem to come in shifts everyday......the morning chicas, afternoon chicas and the evening chicas........always a great selection and always fresh Chicas too......

good to see the pic for the trip. Thanks. cant wait for more

knotty
10-01-2009, 10:23 PM

that's not that old palace chica in the middle in the pink is it???

mikelodge
10-01-2009, 10:28 PM

Nice job Rocko, I hope I can follow suit and put a few up myself very soon.

SeaWeed
10-01-2009, 10:50 PM
that chica in the middle in the pink was excellent knotty!

JD426
10-02-2009, 12:26 AM
that chica in the middle in the pink was excellent knotty!
if she is the one with braces, she gives a nice BJ. she usually wears green . lol

psriches
10-02-2009, 06:36 AM
that's not that old palace chica in the middle in the pink is it???Yeah, that's old palace Yahaira from 2003/2004. I meant to tell you she's still on the stroll. And still doing anal if you ask nicely and promise to go easy.

Tiger
10-02-2009, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the pics.

Does anyone know if this chica hangs out at NG all the time now. I hear she likes to set up 3somes. I would be up for that. Maybe Jimbo can check that out for us.

Hunter
10-02-2009, 08:52 AM

Pretty soon we will see Soronji at the NG?? :eek::D:D

knotty
10-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Yeah, that's old palace Yahaira from 2003/2004. I meant to tell you she's still on the stroll. And still doing anal if you ask nicely and promise to go easy.
wow....i'm fucking speechless.

Beads
10-02-2009, 10:02 AM

Yea all of those chicas have been around the block a few times. Its like they found a new home and moved from the Europa over to the NG. All we need now is Daisy sitting at the bar and it will be like old times. :rofl:

But hey their earning some pesos and for the guys who are new to town these chicas are new to them. They dont know we all used to bang them 5+ years ago at the Palace and the Europa.

mikelodge
10-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Yea all of those chicas have been around the block a few times. Its like they found a new home and moved from the Europa over to the NG. All we need now is Daisy sitting at the bar and it will be like old times. :rofl:

But hey their earning some pesos and for the guys who are new to town these chicas are new to them. They dont know we all used to bang them 5+ years ago at the Palace and the Europa.

High Mileage is certainly an issue. Walkers and Runners use a Pedometer, motor vehicles an odometer it is too bad they don't have a meter on that pussy. It would be hilarious to see how many times some of them have been driven. LOL

SeaWeed
10-02-2009, 10:57 AM
if she is the one with braces, she gives a nice BJ. she usually wears green . lol
5771 yes she has braces......that is her and she does give a great blow job......great tongue and mouth action on the balls too......her biggest concern is how big you are as she won't do anal with the big bambos.......she'll request 5 minutes with you to check your size out........lol

and I knew these chicas weren't newbies........hell I am not a newbie either......I am an old fart......and prefer the Pro's........nuthin worse than being with a chica that doesn't know how to give a good blow job..........that is an art form.........lol

bklyndrguy
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
I can tell you that the one in the red with the frizzy bozo blonde hair gives a terrible bj...

SeaWeed
10-02-2009, 11:33 AM
bklyndrguy is live and direct from the New Garden.........great meeting you!

fuck a couple chicas for mi today.........lol

JD426
10-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Seriously then what do you do with your valuables just risk it or what?
I guess he will keep his money in his shoes.
Anyone who trust a document holder for a safe, and trust hotel management who refuse to do anything about it, & then blame the victims for their losses, deserves what they get.
sorry, thats just my opinion.

gdogg
10-02-2009, 04:44 PM

Yahaira is still good for a cameo or two up and down the stroll. I passed her once on each of my last two trips. Maybe she's become a more consistent lay over the years.

gdogg
10-02-2009, 04:46 PM

She told me that she wasn't gonna hang her strolling shoes up until knotty returns. I don't know how serious she was.

:lol::iconTU:

SeaWeed
10-03-2009, 02:37 PM
boy I saw more tits and ass there in Sosua and the New Garden just strolling around.......then I have ever seen in my entire life and I live in FL........even some Chicas invited me to play with their tits too.......while other Chicas would just stick them in my face........no complaints from this guy and I guess some things only happen in the DR.......lol

knotty
10-03-2009, 04:07 PM
She told me that she wasn't gonna hang her strolling shoes up until knotty returns. I don't know how serious she was.

:lol::iconTU:
i'm shocked she has kept her figure after all these years. don't seem like much has changed in five years. and still has the same hairstyle. but maybe....one day, gdogg....one day.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b284/Puffanick2/DSCN0116.jpg

SeaWeed
10-03-2009, 05:18 PM
yup that is her..........she'a still a great piece of ass........nice tats on her too......wonder if brooklynguy tagged her this past week?

dunedain
10-03-2009, 08:40 PM
great pics rock, thanks for sharing!!!