PDA

View Full Version : AN ANGEL..SOSUA 2007

frikkione1
10-03-2009, 09:51 AM
AN ANGEL..SOSUA 2007

Ingus_Khan
10-03-2009, 05:16 PM
That looks like one of CS's old finds. body is slammin'.

Ram
10-03-2009, 05:23 PM
.....Estaphanie?

weyland
10-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow!

Look like false tits but unlikely to be so in the DR. Presumably Haitian?

eastcoastallstar
10-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I would've try to pack that bitch in my luggage and bring her home with me.

theman
10-03-2009, 06:58 PM
What can I say! gorgeous, yes Weyland, she look Haitian to me

Beads
10-03-2009, 07:11 PM
.....Estaphanie?

Yep that definitely looks like her. She does have some body on her. I picked her up one night in 2007 and had a fun time with her until I passed out. In the morning she said she was sore :mad:. I was none too thrilled expecting another round of her in the morning so I never repeated.

Im sure its no loss on her part that body will definitely attract plenty of customers.

No idea if she is Hatian or Dominican I just saw that body in tight spandex one night and a tight top and when the clothes came off the body did not disappoint by any means.

JD426
10-03-2009, 07:22 PM
can someone enlarge that thumbnail pic, it wont open for me at all.

ElPlomero
10-03-2009, 07:26 PM

I had to right click and hit "Open Link"

Try it. It may work for you as well.

rushdog34
10-03-2009, 07:27 PM
how can i make this bigger??

rushdog34
10-03-2009, 07:27 PM
ok my connection is slow as hell rightnow.. disregard lol

rushdog34
10-03-2009, 07:29 PM
okok after enlarging it i can def see what all the hype is about

Beads
10-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Shes actually a very tall chica too. Everything on her was big! Tits were 100% real I checked! :rofl:

I picked her up in Classicos back in 2007. 2000RD for TLN but like I said in the morning she was not as friendly as the night before so I never did a repeat.

rushdog34
10-03-2009, 07:47 PM
considering my first trip was during the low season and i still felt like there were tons of girls there... i can only imagine what im going to come across if this dec trip works out

Beads
10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
considering my first trip was during the low season and i still felt like there were tons of girls there... i can only imagine what im going to come across if this dec trip works out

If your hunting grounds are the Classicos area and Pedro Clisante then a few weeks before Christmas is probably the best time.

If you can speak some Spanish and start wandering around a bit outside of town you can find stunners all over. There are a lot of available chicas who dont want to be known as street walkers or girls who can be found on any given night in Classicos to take home. Some have other jobs and just make extra pesos on the side when the opportunity is worth it. Once you start networking with people you can get introduced to a lot of chicas you might never run into if you stay on the strip.

You should be able to get a vibe for if its worth your time. You throw the idea out that youd like to bang her. Maybe share a beer or two and get an idea if there is some chemistry.

If the chica starts hinting to how she needs money for something the light bulb should go off in your head.

frikkione1
10-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Yes Estephanie

Ram
10-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Wow!

Look like false tits but unlikely to be so in the DR. Presumably Haitian?

Nothing false about those tits my friend. Sweet girl but not the best in the sack but her body was so amazing...I repeated just to get my hands on those tits again!!

Ingus_Khan
10-04-2009, 11:07 AM
That one of the nice things about the DR: Lots of nice "real" racks.:p

rushdog34
10-04-2009, 08:50 PM
my spanish isnt exactly where it needs to be to venture off too far... but once i can speak in some sentences lol im as good as off the strip..lol or atleast alternate days on and off

If your hunting grounds are the Classicos area and Pedro Clisante then a few weeks before Christmas is probably the best time.

If you can speak some Spanish and start wandering around a bit outside of town you can find stunners all over. There are a lot of available chicas who dont want to be known as street walkers or girls who can be found on any given night in Classicos to take home. Some have other jobs and just make extra pesos on the side when the opportunity is worth it. Once you start networking with people you can get introduced to a lot of chicas you might never run into if you stay on the strip.

You should be able to get a vibe for if its worth your time. You throw the idea out that youd like to bang her. Maybe share a beer or two and get an idea if there is some chemistry.

If the chica starts hinting to how she needs money for something the light bulb should go off in your head.

JuanElGriego
10-04-2009, 08:58 PM
AN ANGEL..SOSUA 2007

Great body but that face ... not ugly, but scary.

She looks like she carries razor blades in her mouth. :eek:

Bitch got a 'mean-mug' that could put a Brooklyn thug to shame. :p

shredder
10-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Interesting...I hadn't looked at her face yet:rofl:

Ram
10-05-2009, 12:49 AM
Great body but that face ... not ugly, but scary.

She looks like she carries razor blades in her mouth. :eek:

Bitch got a 'mean-mug' that could put a Brooklyn thug to shame. :p

Much better looking in person...the camera does not do her justice.

.....or maybe it was the beer? :lol:

rushdog34
10-05-2009, 08:53 AM
i cant say ive looked at her face either... lol and yet still no interest too

KoKi9290
10-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Estephanie is Dominicana and lives in San Pedro when not in Sosua. She was in Classicos during my last two trips in September but be advised she has gained about 20 lbs and it's all in her culo.

mikelodge
10-06-2009, 02:23 PM
You have to click on it and hold it like 3 times but it will work.

SeaWeed
10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
boy those Haitians can be loud.......some of the most beautiful chicas I saw last reach were Haitians.......a couple for sure were at least 9's........they remind mi a lot of the Jamaicans.......but don't know if the Haitians are any good in bed......the Jamaicans are always excellent.......most Jamaicans can dance before dem can walk.......

bigcowboyzfan11
10-08-2009, 02:40 PM
Boob job or not................She is Bangin

ezsmile
10-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Estephanie is Dominicana and lives in San Pedro when not in Sosua. She was in Classicos during my last two trips in September but be advised she has gained about 20 lbs and it's all in her culo.

I saw her in Classicos a couple of weeks ago, we talked but didn't seal the deal, she was dressed in dark cloths and I couldn't see enough detail of her, i.e. she was looking a little on the big side for me. I saw her on another night, and yes, it does look like her cola is getting larger.