PDA

View Full Version : The weather...........

Jimmydr
01-27-2005, 04:05 PM
In November I slept at my apartment and had a fan on. In December, left the fan off and had to use the blankets. It was cool.

knotty
01-27-2005, 04:17 PM
January, was comfortable with shorts and shortsleeve shirt. All day, and no sweat. If it's not raining, then a bright shining sun. I need to get out of this brick cold weather.

gdogg
01-27-2005, 05:54 PM
January was pleasant, temperature wise. I didn't have to consume 30,000 gallons of water a day. Instead, I had it falling on me from the sky!
:shock:

WSJ3
01-27-2005, 05:55 PM
January was pleasant, temperature wise. I didn't have to consume 30,000 gallons of water a day. Instead, I had it falling on me from the sky!
:shock:

But you still got laid at bargain basement prices...LOL.

gdogg
01-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I did! Can't complain about that.

WSJ3
01-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Yeah, I did! Can't complain about that.

You da man.

psriches
01-28-2005, 12:05 PM
The last 3 nights have been kind of cool. I haven't touched my AC yet. Ceiling fan and open screen windows work just fine for me and chicas. Shorts and tank during the day.

Ram
02-24-2005, 04:24 PM
What is the weather like in June? It look as though that will be when I take my second trip down to DR!

JDR
02-24-2005, 04:25 PM
What is the weather like in June? It look as though that will be when I take my second trip down to DR!

Very HOT. :(

BROOKLYN_357
02-24-2005, 04:55 PM

CALIENTE!!!

Don Tomas
02-24-2005, 05:05 PM

Very HOT. :(

Cooler then Florida...

BrooklynBeas
02-24-2005, 05:38 PM
hot and humid as shit.... bring washcloths and plenty of extra tshirts & undies... unless you like to go the whole day with the smell of sweat coming off of you

BROOKLYN_357
02-24-2005, 05:39 PM
hot and humid as shit.... bring washcloths and plenty of extra tshirts & undies... unless you like to go the whole day with the smell of sweat coming off of you

and some baby powder

the_Jayman
02-25-2005, 09:37 AM
What is the weather like in June?

I did a weekend in Sosua in June of 2004 and it was nice. Hot? Yeah, but NICE ! !

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 10:49 AM

Shave your pubes off to reduce ball sweat. It really works.

Ram
02-25-2005, 01:15 PM

I did a weekend in Sosua in June of 2004 and it was nice. Hot? Yeah, but NICE ! !

What was the monger/chica ratio like?

Reel Deal
02-25-2005, 02:54 PM

What was the monger/chica ratio like?Prolly 1/50... :twisted:

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 02:59 PM

Soo many chicas so little money.

JDR
02-25-2005, 03:14 PM

Soo many chicas so little money.
So many pesos so little chicas.

the_Jayman
02-25-2005, 03:53 PM
What was the monger/chica ratio like?

Yeah, off season and it was off the hook. The Palace was about half full and the chicas were EVERYWHERE ! !

I remember complimenting the Palace on the daily line up ! !

That's the trip I met Merolyn :shock:

BrooklynBeas
02-25-2005, 04:19 PM

yeah but the itching when the hair starts go grow back sucks... haha

I once did it and put medicated powder down there... that was a big mistake! i know TMI

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 04:35 PM

yeah but the itching when the hair starts go grow back sucks... haha

I once did it and put medicated powder down there... that was a big mistake! i know TMI

After you shave your jewels three or four times it doesnt itch anymore. Also a spritz of cologne after you shave will keep the bumps away and help with the itching. Burns like hell for a minute though. The benefits far outweigh the couple of days of itching. Especially when a hotty goes down on you. Her tongue starts licking like its a ice cream cone melting in July. I know I wont eat a hairy, stinky, sweaty, pussy.

BrooklynBeas
02-25-2005, 04:39 PM
stinky no... but the rest, maybe!..

its starting to become my new hobby... im actually looking forward to eating my stripper girls snatch this weekend just cause she enjoys it so much... and she gives amazing head!

freakaccident
02-25-2005, 04:50 PM

its starting to become my new hobby... im actually looking forward to eating my stripper girls snatch this weekend just cause she enjoys it so much... and she gives amazing head!

As long as she is returning the favor!

BrooklynBeas
02-25-2005, 04:56 PM

As long as she is returning the favor!

Not just returning the favor but doing it very well.. and recently i told her she needs to swallow and now she will do it for me all the time she said... i mentioned she told me she loved me didnt i... hahahaha... if she only knew i was bringing a different girl over my house tomorrow night to work in my new bedroom set... while she is at work... Im a bad man

el_papi_chew_low
03-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Saw this in DR1 yesterday ... something to think about next time you're in the DR and the weather ain't perfect.

Storms cause flight cancellations
Listin Diario reports that snowstorms caused the cancellation of six flights from New York and Miami yesterday. Others from Boston and New York suffered delays of up to five hours.