PDA

View Full Version : Promotions for everything

osanhopps
10-03-2009, 08:32 PM
I just found this today so I haven't tried it yet but it does seem like a cool way to find bonus mile promotions.

http://www.milemaven.com/
Hey everyone, chicmatic gave me and idea!

I would like to start a thread that has promotional codes for airlines and hotels in and going to the Dominican Republic or anywhere else. Some of us are getting these codes just for using a certain airlines or going to a travel site.

Since, most of the websites do not check if the code are used more than once. We can share them with other members going to the same location or country. This can give us all a discount on travel and lodging.

I will post some when I get my next flyers from the airlines and travel sites. Because sometimes I am just not traveling at that time. And I do not want them to go to waste. And I rather have a brother use them.:rolleyes::wav:

SeaWeed
10-04-2009, 02:43 PM
this is the code I use most recently on Orbitz that saved me two hundred dollars on the flight and hotel package to the DR..........

ENTERTAIN200

there is one for 10% off of hotels too at Orbitz but don't know it off the top of my head.....

osanhopps
10-05-2009, 07:31 PM
My fellow mongers,

This is the code I got from American Airlines: I got this today. If anyone wants to use it, here it is: KARL5U5TY6US. It is 10 percent off all American flights. I do not know if you need my AA Card. Just let me know. And I advise everyone to sign up for this promotion and get a AA Card! The promotion is aasoccerchallenge.com. I suggest everyone sign up for it. And my friends, keep posting!

chicmatic
10-05-2009, 07:57 PM
thanks osan, I wonder how long it's good for as I do need to book a return flight

polbian
10-05-2009, 09:43 PM
this is the code I use most recently on Orbitz that saved me two hundred dollars on the flight and hotel package to the DR..........

ENTERTAIN200

there is one for 10% off of hotels too at Orbitz but don't know it off the top of my head.....

Thank you very much for the code. Just booked my trip for 10/14 ---> 10/20
at the Casa Marina Beach & Reef for $588

SeaWeed
10-06-2009, 08:15 AM
that is the code I used too Polbian at Casa Marina..........that is a great price you got.......

you can have Chicas at Casa Marina if you pay the guest fee which ranges from $43 to $63 a day which depends on which clerk you do the deal with at the reception desk........seemed like mongers were getting better prices from the guy clerks at the beach reception desk......

Calypso is only 300 pesos for an hour if you meet a Chica......plus some Chicas have their own places........plus a lot of those roadside massage places work like a mini brothel.......exceptions would be M&M and Kika massage parlor/rooms which both give excellent real massages........the Casa Marina is a quick walk from the New Garden Hotel and Rocky's.......

you can get a room at Rocky's for $25 a night which I did too........bang Chicas in the PM and then you can bang a Chica in the AM before you check out.......lol

Enjoy!

and here is another code for Orbitz just for hotels and not the airfare, though it's only good for a couple more weeks....

Promo code: REVIEW10
PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Book a qualifying hotel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, for 1 or more night for travel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive 10% off your booking through the use of the promotion code.

mikelodge
10-06-2009, 01:29 PM
that is the code I used too Polbian at Casa Marina..........that is a great price you got.......

you can have Chicas at Casa Marina if you pay the guest fee which ranges from $43 to $63 a day which depends on which clerk you do the deal with at the reception desk........seemed like mongers were getting better prices from the guy clerks at the beach reception desk......

Calypso is only 300 pesos for an hour if you meet a Chica......plus some Chicas have their own places........plus a lot of those roadside massage places work like a mini brothel.......exceptions would be M&M and Kika massage parlor/rooms which both give excellent real massages........the Casa Marina is a quick walk from the New Garden Hotel and Rocky's.......

you can get a room at Rocky's for $25 a night which I did too........bang Chicas in the PM and then you can bang a Chica in the AM before you check out.......lol

Enjoy!

and here is another code for Orbitz just for hotels and not the airfare, though it's only good for a couple more weeks....

Promo code: REVIEW10
PROMOTION CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Book a qualifying hotel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, for 1 or more night for travel between May 13, 2009, and October 30, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive 10% off your booking through the use of the promotion code.
All these codes are all over the place for example if you are a Costco member you can get 10-15% discounts with their codes similar to Entertainment members codes.
The NEW PROMO CODE good until Dec.31, 2010 for ORBITZ is (200Entertain) they change them around yearly.
It is $200 off 7 + nights air and hotel to Mex, Caribbean, or Hawaii. Enjoy Boys

yayow
10-06-2009, 10:54 PM
Real good stuff here, thanks for getting it started Osan!! And thanks to the other guys that have contributed, stuff like this is what makes this site so special.

osanhopps
10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Hello my Friends,

I got something new from Spirit Airlines. Go to there web page @ Spiritair.com. And sign up for their $9 club. They are once again running discounts everywhere. If you cannot travel now. They usually send them out once a month. The places they go in the DR are Santiago & Santo Domingo, They are better than Jetblue when it comes to travel. Here is what I am talking about. Ft. Lauderdale from NYC $9. Then Ft. Lauderdale to Santiago or Santo Domingo $59 of course there will be intl tax, but hello who cares at those prices. Good luck!

SeaWeed
11-12-2009, 09:23 AM
The NEW PROMO CODE good until Dec.31, 2010 for ORBITZ is (200Entertain) they change them around yearly.
It is $200 off 7 + nights air and hotel to Mex, Caribbean, or Hawaii. Enjoy Boys

actually it's good for 6+ nights air and hotel........to save $200 off of air and hotel - 200ENTERTAIN

Jimbo44
11-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I fly Jet Blue, so wondering if I book thru orbitz to fly jet blue if I ill get it? I already have 2 one ays free from Jet blue as well.

gmalet
11-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Folks this is an awesome discount code for AVIS. 50% off rental

AWD# K444404

mikelodge
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM
I fly Jet Blue, so wondering if I book thru orbitz to fly jet blue if I ill get it? I already have 2 one ays free from Jet blue as well.

Jimbo this discount is available through www.Entertainment.com (http://www.Entertainment.com) which is that book you can buy for between $25-35 in most major cities. PM me if you have a specific date to look up and I will be happy to do it for you. I have some codes for them that are not given out by them. There is also Costco travel even as a ordinary member you can get a discount on many of the Orbitz, Expedia things and if you have the business membership and business credit card you get even better codes.

I have it in front of me and remember the $200 off is for air and hotel so that means no NG for you. I remember it is also not available on all the hotels on Orbitz only the ones that have a logo in Green that says Coupon after it. (Damn prejudice green shit again).

You can try it yourself go to www.entertainment.orbitz.com (http://www.entertainment.orbitz.com) and follow the instructions and put in the code in promo box and your dates ect. I find you are one of those out east guys so I tried it for you and Jet Blue is included. Not knowing where from or when this is what I put in for you.

Continental was actually 20 bucks cheaper at $798 and JB at $818 for non stop NY to POP on 12/13-12/20 including 7 nights at Sousa by the Sea or Casa Marina for 20 bucks more total for the week or for an extra hundred bucks total for the week several nicer ones in POP all of them all inclusive of course which if the hotel is work 100 with meals and drinks a day that means the flight is $98 round trip.
Hope this helps clarify what Rocko and I have been talking about.

dunedain
11-14-2009, 12:26 PM
:cool2: Good lookin out hopps. Much appreciated!!!

Blackarcher
11-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Great idea Osan! That's why this board is so great.

FnB
11-19-2009, 06:13 AM
spirit air $9 club member

Hertz Car rental
Spirit Airlines CDP# 488789

FnB
11-19-2009, 06:20 AM
Hello my Friends,

I got something new from Spirit Airlines. Go to there web page @ Spiritair.com. And sign up for their $9 club. They are once again running discounts everywhere. If you cannot travel now. They usually send them out once a month. The places they go in the DR are Santiago & Santo Domingo, They are better than Jetblue when it comes to travel. Here is what I am talking about. Ft. Lauderdale from NYC $9. Then Ft. Lauderdale to Santiago or Santo Domingo $59 of course there will be intl tax, but hello who cares at those prices. Good luck!

True Osan,

but where they get you at are the discount dates are not always in alignment..for example the discount dates from NYC - FLL might be for 12/4 12/5 12/6..but from FLL-SDQ will be 1/23 1/24 1/25

joeysterr
11-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Excellent thread HOOPS!! making isoc even more the shizznit:iconTU:

Pacoloco
11-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Not an air discount but noticed this on Alamo the other day-
Get a FREE Day when you rent in Dominican Republic.
•Reserve an economy through mid-size car in Dominican Republic.
•Valid for a rental of at least 5 days.
•Valid through 12/15/09
Be sure to request Coupon ID AF11Z4SDL

osanhopps
11-23-2009, 07:17 PM
True Osan,

but where they get you at are the discount dates are not always in alignment..for example the discount dates from NYC - FLL might be for 12/4 12/5 12/6..but from FLL-SDQ will be 1/23 1/24 1/25

Yeah, I noticed that about Spirit Air. I am looking for a better deal.

mikelodge
11-23-2009, 08:52 PM
Not an air discount but noticed this on Alamo the other day-
Get a FREE Day when you rent in Dominican Republic.
•Reserve an economy through mid-size car in Dominican Republic.
•Valid for a rental of at least 5 days.
•Valid through 12/15/09
Be sure to request Coupon ID AF11Z4SDL

If you want Alamo here are some more up to date ones lasting longer.
. Free day on 5 day rental compact or larger until June 30, 2010
- I have the next set also good for the next year if anyone needs them
You need ID # 7014303 and Coupon Code AF3067JDW

For a 4 day Rental you can get $20 off with CC--AD5177JDJ and same ID #
Or 3 day with same ID # and CCode--AD4759JDH

As some of you know National and Alamo are usually together on Everything and they have the same exact discounts with different numbers the Contract ID #5026423
and coupon ID NF3713HWM for the free day on 5 and so on.

osanhopps
12-01-2009, 07:51 PM
True Osan,

As I told you, I knew this about Spirit Air. But the new schedule is for everyday of the week. Gentlemen, check it out. Because it starts on 12/7 - 12/11. Anyone traveling would greatly appreciate it!

polbian
12-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Is there any promos in January?

mikelodge
12-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Is there any promos in January?

Of course there are, here is one to revive the thread for you.

Go to Orbitz Top Deals of the week Dec.14

Barcelo Hotels all over the island PC, POP, SD are 25% off with package deals for example from Miami for 4 days 3 nights 2 people Airfare for both and lodging will All Inclusive higher end drinks and meals for under 500 bucks per person.

So as my real estate broker would say " Bring down the Girl Friend and We'll Dickher" :lol:

Pacoloco
01-01-2010, 11:19 PM
borrowed from another site :wink:

"Codes to Grab Free In-Flight Wi-Fi This Holiday Season"

If you're on a decently long flight and want to connect to the net, there are more options than ever this year. If you're not flying Virgin America, however, they're not free. Unless you have these coupon codes, that is.

Here are the relevant codes for the three U.S. airlines using GoGo's service:

Delta: DELTATRYGOGO
AirTran: AIRTRANTRYGOGO
American Airlines: AATRYGOGO

osanhopps
01-02-2010, 12:58 AM
Gentlemen,

This is a reply that I posted on a another forum. So I thought that I would share it with all of you. As most of you know, I am a timeshare sales executive. And the party want to know what I use when I travel. I told them to check out (the travel club network dot com). If you want a vacation for $49, please check this website out. The same resorts that we all go to, without the BS! Happy New Year my friends. I wish you all the best in 2010!

rookie44
01-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Looking for American Airlines or Jet Blue promo codes. Going to the DR (Puerto Plata) in April and again in July, wondering if anyone has any promo codes. Flying from Boston to Puerto Plata. American Airlines always seems to be cheaper than Jet Blue from Boston. I also have a AA Advantage card though they have never sent me any promo codes. Thanks

Dave Diaz
01-17-2011, 01:41 AM
Looking for American Airlines or Jet Blue promo codes. Going to the DR (Puerto Plata) in April and again in July, wondering if anyone has any promo codes. Flying from Boston to Puerto Plata. American Airlines always seems to be cheaper than Jet Blue from Boston. I also have a AA Advantage card though they have never sent me any promo codes. Thanks

Jetblue just had a 3 day sale, but there were no deals for POP from what I could see but im checking for NY. The prices have stayed steady 134 and up right now. The true blue program is also harder to get points now though you can get points for using AA now.

Should be some more Jetblue sales coming up soon, just have to see if our stop is on there.

theheights718
06-18-2013, 11:53 AM
With all the rising in Airline cost...should BUMP this thread for any types of discounts, promo codes & such!

I hear the big name wholesale stores(Costcos, BJ's, Sams Club...if you have a membership) still sell giftcards at a discount like AA & Jetblue...usually at a 10% discount like $300 card for $270. Just depends if they are in stock.

Hey every little bit helps :wink:

Dave Diaz
06-19-2013, 12:35 AM
With all the rising in Airline cost...should BUMP this thread for any types of discounts, promo codes & such!

I hear the big name wholesale stores(Costcos, BJ's, Sams Club...if you have a membership) still sell giftcards at a discount like AA & Jetblue...usually at a 10% discount like $300 card for $270. Just depends if they are in stock.

Hey every little bit helps :wink:

I didnt know that. Thats very good to know the Costco which I have close by my job and can use someone elses membership for. Just purchase a giftcard. Good idea.

http://www.theflightdeal.com/2013/06/18/airfare-deal-united-san-francisco-santo-domingo-dominican-republic-412-roundtrip-including-all-taxes/

For those of you who live in San Francisco looking to hit the SDQ. United has a deal reported today for a Roundtrip for $412. Thats a very sweet deal.

jacknback
06-19-2013, 08:34 PM
I'm due to go to BJs to get supplies for my vending machine....I'm gonna look hard.:biggrin:

Jao
07-09-2013, 11:33 AM
July 9, 2013, Jetblue:

http://www2.jetblue.com/vacations/sale/caribbean-promo-code/?intcmp=HPHero01www_Eng__jetblue-getaways-promocodesale20130403 (http://www2.jetblue.com/vacations/sale/caribbean-promo-code/?source=gaemail488)

"Limited time offer! Use promo code UNWIND100 on July 9 - 10 to save $100 on 5+ night Getaways vacation packages to the Caribbean, Mexico or Latin America for travel between July 10, 2013 and February 12, 2014.*
Book by visiting jetblue.com/getaways or by calling 1-800-JETBLUE, option 3 and providing the code at checkout.
Remember, in order for the promo code to be valid:

Purchase an air + hotel Getaways on July 9 or 10, 2013
Travel between July 10, 2013 and February 12, 2014
5-night minimum stay required
Destination must be Caribbean, Mexico or Latin America
Provide code UNWIND100 at checkout"