PDA

View Full Version : Boca questions

travelman
01-28-2005, 09:20 AM
I have been to SDQ for 3 days of fun. I have FFM with USairways and can only fly to SDQ or Laroma (sp) or Punta Cana (sp). I want the beach experience so am thinking Boca for 3 days in February. I understand the quality of girls will be down vs SDQ. What are you toughts of hotels and places to find girls there?

I was not sure where to post.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Travelman

Jimmydr
01-28-2005, 09:23 AM
I have been to SDQ for 3 days of fun. I have FFM with USairways and can only fly to SDQ or Laroma (sp) or Punta Cana (sp). I want the beach experience so am thinking Boca for 3 days in February. I understand the quality of girls will be down vs SDQ. What are you toughts of hotels and places to find girls there?

I was not sure where to post.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Travelman

You still have to pay the tax on that ticket which is about $70. AA has specials for $260 into POP. You might want to save that FF ticket.

el_papi_chew_low
01-28-2005, 10:37 AM
So what's the consensus ... which is better and why ... Boca Chica or Sosua?

D_W_
01-28-2005, 02:16 PM

I can't think of anyone in their right mind can would choose BC over Sosua.

Boca Chica is a shithole. Nothing redeeming about the place. It looks like a war zone.

Disgusting...

RearWindow
01-29-2005, 03:31 AM

Boca Chica is a shithole. Nothing redeeming about the place. It looks like a war zone.

Disgusting... It's not THAT bad. You do get girls from the capital over, and they ain't UBHs. Go to Sosua, Helpmann and I will remain very happy with the pick of the town. :P

Bug Boy
01-29-2005, 08:28 AM

Disgusting... It's not THAT bad. You do get girls from the capital over, and they ain't UBHs. Go to Sosua, Helpmann and I will remain very happy with the pick of the town. :PDogwood's response is always "Boca Chica = Shithole" (I would hate to meet the Boca Chica puta(s) that did a number on him.)

But honestly, this board is devoted to Sosua, and to be more accurate, putas that work at "The Palace" in Sosua.

-Helpmann 8)

Jimmydr
01-29-2005, 08:32 AM
But honestly, this board is devoted to Sosua, and to be more accurate, putas that work at "The Palace" in Sosua.

-Helpmann 8)

Thats really not true at all. I go all over and many of us do not use the palace chicas at all! Would be nice if we could have 2-3 Hotels that work with us. I do want to hit the South more. Santo Domingo is a very nice city.

Willie
01-29-2005, 08:40 AM
I hope to check out both coasts and hopefully to have a more balanced view. ;)

Willie

Bug Boy
01-29-2005, 08:48 AM

-Helpmann 8)

Thats really not true at all. I go all over and many of us do not use the palace chicas at all! Would be nice if we could have 2-3 Hotels that work with us. I do want to hit the South more. Santo Domingo is a very nice city.There are 25 sub-directories under Sosua; 4 sub-directories under Boca Chica, one which includes a directory shared by both Boca Chica and Santo Domingo (what's the difference??); and 4 sub-directories for the "The Rest of the World".

I'd say "devoted to Sosua" is accurate, but some might say overwhelming majority. :lol:

-Helpmann

Jimmydr
01-29-2005, 08:52 AM

-Helpmann 8)

Thats really not true at all. I go all over and many of us do not use the palace chicas at all! Would be nice if we could have 2-3 Hotels that work with us. I do want to hit the South more. Santo Domingo is a very nice city.There are 25 sub-directories under Sosua; 4 sub-directories under Boca Chica, one which includes a directory shared by both Boca Chica and Santo Domingo (what's the difference??); and 4 sub-directories for the "The Rest of the World".

I'd say "devoted to Sosua" is accurate, but some might say overwhelming majority. :lol:

-Helpmann

Well I had 20 trips to the North and 4 days spent in Boca and 8 days spent in SD. I don't really have much myself. I will be glad to add sections if the program will allow it.

Bug Boy
02-02-2005, 07:00 AM
TravelmanI also love the beach, a big reason why I don't stay (just visit :)) in the capital. The quality is better in the capital as well.

What Boca Chica has to offer is the beach and cheap pussy (RD$300-700 at the low end).

Daytime Chica Action:
* Playa Vista (Brit./Scand. owned beach bar)
* The park (park)
* Boca Chica Beach (beach)
* Duarte (street)

Night time Action:
* Duarte (2 blocks of Duarte are closed off every night for partying.)
* Juan Baptiste Vicini (street)
* The park (park)
* Burbujas (club/hotel on Duarte, west of the park)

Personal Recommendations:

Daytime:
* Playa Vista. You can bang most of the girls that frequent Playa Vista for RD$500 - RD$800. Also, a decent American/Ex-Pat hang out.

Night time:
* Juan Baptiste Vicini. You can bang most of the girls that frequent Juan Baptiste Vicini for RD$300 - RD$700. Walk or drive the street, you'll find them.

Hotels:
For Hotels look at El Candil and Costalunga. Both links are listed below.

Good Luck!
Helpmann :)

Resources:
http://dr1.com/blogs/playavista/
www.dr1.com
www.bocachicabeach.net/hotels/hotels_small2.html
www.costalunga.net/
www.comdata.nl/hotel-boca-chica-candil/

Jimmydr
02-02-2005, 07:26 AM
Well later in the year, (August maybe) my brother and I hope to end up in BC for a few days, maybe when one of you guys are around.

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Well later in the year, (August maybe) my brother and I hope to end up in BC for a few days, maybe when one of you guys are around.

i think i really have to see Boca just to see why you couple of guys rave about it and everyone else hates the fuckin place... i need to add it to the checklist...

MisterPink
02-02-2005, 09:10 AM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 09:15 AM
How ya doin in DR Milkman?? Why arent we getting daily reports even though your still coming on to check shit out... I want more then the damn exchange rate you bastard!

continentalmike
02-02-2005, 09:34 AM
TravelmanI also love the beach, a big reason why I don't stay (just visit :)) in the capital. The quality is better in the capital as well.

What Boca Chica has to offer is the beach and cheap pussy (RD$300-700 at the low end).

Daytime Chica Action:
* Playa Vista (Brit./Scand. owned beach bar)
* The park (park)
* Boca Chica Beach (beach)
* Duarte (street)

Night time Action:
* Duarte (2 blocks of Duarte are closed off every night for partying.)
* Juan Baptiste Vicini (street)
* The park (park)
* Burbujas (club/hotel on Duarte, west of the park)

Personal Recommendations:

Daytime:
* Playa Vista. You can bang most of the girls that frequent Playa Vista for RD$500 - RD$800. Also, a decent American/Ex-Pat hang out.

Night time:
* Juan Baptiste Vicini. You can bang most of the girls that frequent Juan Baptiste Vicini for RD$300 - RD$700. Walk or drive the street, you'll find them.

Hotels:
For Hotels look at El Candil and Costalunga. Both links are listed below.

Good Luck!
Helpmann :)

Resources:
http://dr1.com/blogs/playavista/
www.dr1.com
www.bocachicabeach.net/hotels/hotels_small2.html
www.costalunga.net/
www.comdata.nl/hotel-boca-chica-candil/

Excellent info thank you!

continentalmike
02-02-2005, 09:35 AM
I have been to Boca over 10 times.
It is worth seeing for maximum of 2 nights and then move on to La Capital and/or Santiago and Sosua. Boca is the bottom rung of hobbiest destinations in D.R. .

What you're there and not posting :oops:

Let's get a little report in!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

continentalmike
02-02-2005, 10:33 AM
I am in FUCKING sub zero NYC!

beas sleeping again?