PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find contact #s of chicas for my next trip?

lickemlow69
10-08-2009, 11:34 PM
New to the game. Just came back from my first trip to the DR. I went alone but I had a blast. Thanks to all the guys who gave me information on what city was the best location(Sosua),where to stay(Seabreeze), and what are the going rates. I really appreiciated it. I had a blast, so much that I'm planning a trip for January. I have a few friends that'll be going with me this time.:lol: My only question is that I met some cool guys from New York and New Jersey that showed me around( I'm from Cali). They all had contacts of some beatiful chicas. I have a few myself, but do members normally post pics and contact #s for other members? I would love to contact a few to set up dates before I arrive.

weyland
10-09-2009, 12:31 AM
You do get a few posted but most guys have collections of numbers they have built up from previous visits. It isn't that important for these reasons:
1) Chicas change their numbers frequently as they lose or sell their phones or suckers buy them better ones.
2) You might meet a hot chica one trip and six months later her looks and/or attitude will have changed for the worse. Most Sosúa chicas have a short shelf-life.
3) You can easily find as good or better chicas. After your first trip you will spend more time fending off chicas you have had in the past than in finding new ones.

Don't you have any hunting instincts? I find it is half the fun.

givengo440
10-09-2009, 08:58 AM
New to the game. Just came back from my first trip to the DR. I went alone but I had a blast. Thanks to all the guys who gave me information on what city was the best location(Sosua),where to stay(Seabreeze), and what are the going rates. I really appreiciated it. I had a blast, so much that I'm planning a trip for January. I have a few friends that'll be going with me this time.:lol: My only question is that I met some cool guys from New York and New Jersey that showed me around( I'm from Cali). They all had contacts of some beatiful chicas. I have a few myself, but do members normally post pics and contact #s for other members? I would love to contact a few to set up dates before I arrive.

Glad you had a great time but if you looking for chicas numbers read a few post and ask in a reply or pm the person asking for the info who started the thread or posted the reply about the chica.

Beads
10-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Not worth bothering getting some chicas phone number you dont even know. As weyland stated numbers change and chicas are barely ever reliable enough to call and have show up anyhow.

The chicas whos numbers are easily obtained are usually the same ones you see on the strip every night anyhow.

Also people interreact differently so a chica one guy had a great time with might not be as good for you. Its always best in my opinion to find a chica you have some chemistry with before bothering to waste the time and pesos on.

Learn some Spanish and go hunting. Theres nothing better than fate having you just run into a hot chica who puts on a great performance.

lickemlow69
10-09-2009, 10:21 AM
As always I get good advice from this board. Thanks again. See you in Sosua in January.

SeaWeed
10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
I had quite a few numbers of some pretty hot Chicas when I was there last week but then decided it be best to toss them in the trash when I was packing up to head home;
1) What is hot one trip may not be hot the next trip like the mongers mentioned
2) Chicas don't always keep the same numbers like the mongers mentioned
3) If I did pass on the numbers to other mongers I didn't want somebody saying she wasn't any good and I'd feel really bad about steering a monger the wrong way.......
4) Part of the fun in this hobby is the hunt for fresh Chicas like the mongers mentioned.......
5) If she was super duper good like a Hoover and/or a Novia with a ten for a body, I'd probably want to keep the number for myself........so selfish eh.......lol

didn't have any Chicas this past reach that wanted to wife up with mi......guess they knew I was there to have fun.......lol.....or that I am old and ugly with no money........lol

givengo440
10-09-2009, 01:12 PM
I had quite a few numbers of some pretty hot Chicas when I was there last week but then decided it be best to toss them in the trash when I was packing up to head home;
1) What is hot one trip may not be hot the next trip like the mongers mentioned
2) Chicas don't always keep the same numbers like the mongers mentioned
3) If I did pass on the numbers to other mongers I didn't want somebody saying she wasn't any good and I'd feel really bad about steering a monger the wrong way.......
4) Part of the fun in this hobby is the hunt for fresh Chicas like the mongers mentioned.......
5) If she was super duper good like a Hoover and/or a Novia with a ten for a body, I'd probably want to keep the number for myself........so selfish eh.......lol

didn't have any Chicas this past reach that wanted to wife up with mi......guess they knew I was there to have fun.......lol.....or that I am old and ugly with no money........lol

All this might be true but my chicas be good! Ask the Macman nobody maintaigns a chica like Mike GEE! lol:rofl: Lady (video queen check my post) , Vicky (toe sucker) these 2 alone right now will get u started fine lol hit me for the number or ask Jose on the Conde :eek:

swiggy
10-10-2009, 12:38 PM
I meet non pros in hi5 you just need to join post a pic then just look for girls from the DR . got laid a few times that way its easy especially if your getting ready to go. just start about a month or so beforeyour trip. i chat with them online a bit then when you arrive they kind of know you already. if your looking for putas you dont need to do that just get out and about, rent a phone and ask for numbers. also the more spanish you know the more you are in that goes for a lot of things.

ElPlomero
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
You do get a few posted but most guys have collections of numbers they have built up from previous visits. It isn't that important for these reasons:
1) Chicas change their numbers frequently as they lose or sell their phones or suckers buy them better ones.
2) You might meet a hot chica one trip and six months later her looks and/or attitude will have changed for the worse. Most Sosúa chicas have a short shelf-life.
3) You can easily find as good or better chicas. After your first trip you will spend more time fending off chicas you have had in the past than in finding new ones.

Don't you have any hunting instincts? I find it is half the fun.

Actually, there are guys that do not particularly enjoy the hunting process. I' for one, would gladly take a date made for me by someone who could vouch for a girl's performance and looks.

I'd rather spend my energy in the sack and I'm not all that picky.

swiggy
10-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Actually, there are guys that do not particularly enjoy the hunting process. I' for one, would gladly take a date made for me by someone who could vouch for a girl's performance and looks.

I'd rather spend my energy in the sack and I'm not all that picky.

yeah but one mans garbage is another mans gold so you never know what your going to get. it goes for everything in sosua. I'm totally not into the whole NG scene but i can understand why others like it, i used to stay at the palace. same goes for Passions, i was there last week and i find it different than it used to be. Great place , great service and hot girls but not for me anymore. everyone is different so its best to seek out your own destiny.

ElPlomero
10-13-2009, 07:55 PM
yeah but one mans garbage is another mans gold so you never know what your going to get. it goes for everything in sosua. I'm totally not into the whole NG scene but i can understand why others like it, i used to stay at the palace. same goes for Passions, i was there last week and i find it different than it used to be. Great place , great service and hot girls but not for me anymore. everyone is different so its best to seek out your own destiny.

On one hand, you tell me that you know that everyone's different, and on the other hand, you tell me that I should do things your way and not my own. (Seek out my own destiny)

Hmmmm.

The fact is that I have gone to The DR 15 times and with the exception of one trip, I've always had a good time. The problem I had with that trip had nothing to do with my preference for referals.

By the way, I didn't say that I couldn't hunt nor did I say I haven't. I was only saying that not everyone out there likes the hunt.

My post was a response to another who was saying what you seem to be saying as well, namely; "DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, DO WHAT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO".

Oh, and... I have always been aware of the good parts and bad parts in taking other people's advice about who to date. I don't always agree to the referal, and I have pursued girls after being told that they didn't work out for the refering party.

And.... the fact is that I have been just as sucessful when taking referals as I have been finding my own.

I have now moved onto Colombia and have 5 trips under my belt there.

I have decided to move into the non-pro arena and have found someone special who was introduced to me at a party. A large part of my decision to pursue this lady was made because what was said by others who had recommended her to me. So far, I'm having a blast and who knows what the future might hold with her.

So, again, my point is to let guys do what they want, because what they want can be quite different than what you want, even after you have explained things to them.

Another thing, You might consider that there are chicas out there that are incapable of being a good date and others that are just a rip off or look lousy under the clothes that they are wearing.

Getting a description of what a chica looks like and how she is capable of performing goes a long way in removing duds from being taken. If she can be a good date for him, she can be a good date for me, as well. (Which is not to say that she will be, of course)

mikelodge
10-13-2009, 08:10 PM
All this might be true but my chicas be good! Ask the Macman nobody maintaigns a chica like Mike GEE! lol:rofl: Lady (video queen check my post) , Vicky (toe sucker) these 2 alone right now will get u started fine lol hit me for the number or ask Jose on the Conde :eek:
Toe sucker now thats a nice party trick. :lol:

swiggy
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
On one hand, you tell me that you know that everyone's different, and on the other hand, you tell me that I should do things your way and not my own. (Seek out my own destiny)

Hmmmm.

The fact is that I have gone to The DR 15 times and with the exception of one trip, I've always had a good time. The problem I had with that trip had nothing to do with my preference for referals.

By the way, I didn't say that I couldn't hunt nor did I say I haven't. I was only saying that not everyone out there likes the hunt.

My post was a response to another who was saying what you seem to be saying as well, namely; "DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, DO WHAT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO".

Oh, and... I have always been aware of the good parts and bad parts in taking other people's advice about who to date. I don't always agree to the referal, and I have pursued girls after being told that they didn't work out for the refering party.

And.... the fact is that I have been just as sucessful when taking referals as I have been finding my own.

I have now moved onto Colombia and have 5 trips under my belt there.

I have decided to move into the non-pro arena and have found someone special who was introduced to me at a party. A large part of my decision to pursue this lady was made because what was said by others who had recommended her to me. So far, I'm having a blast and who knows what the future might hold with her.

So, again, my point is to let guys do what they want, because what they want can be quite different than what you want, even after you have explained things to them.

Another thing, You might consider that there are chicas out there that are incapable of being a good date and others that are just a rip off or look lousy under the clothes that they are wearing.

Getting a description of what a chica looks like and how she is capable of performing goes a long way in removing duds from being taken. If she can be a good date for him, she can be a good date for me, as well. (Which is not to say that she will be, of course)

actually what i meant was everyones taste is different, so what someone might think is a good time you might not like, that is all. ive gotten recommendations on girls that were "great" and what ive gotten is a replay of every 11th avenue new york city streetwalker i was ever with, machine gun bj and do everything she can to make me cum as fast as possible. And in my opinion I can do much better than that. ive gotten good recomendations too. Also in my opinion looks are easier to take a recommendation on than performance. maybe you dont agree but i also feel the way you approach a chica and the time you spend with a chica before sex will change the way she performs. i wasnt criticizing your statement i just feel that everyone has their own idea what is a good session. you just said a lot of the same things but i take it you took offense to my post?