PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Bella Vista

passasabe
04-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Gentlemen,

I want to know if anyone has a good spot to be dropped off near Foxys and casa teresa?? So as we avoid being taxed by cab drivers??

Also ive read must cabana's are taken by ten in santo domingo, is this true?? If so should I get one before I even search for some chica's at night??

Thank you for your input

MrHappy
04-28-2009, 08:08 AM
Plaza Salud for Casa Teresa. I don't remember the name, but there is a big oceanside restaurant right in front of Foxys, with a Presidente sign thats about 100 ft long. Can't miss it.

Cabanas are pretty much full by ten, but remember it's mainly folks who go in, do their thing, then leave again, so there is a constant influx and exit of traffic. A taxi knows this, and will cruise through a few cabanas until they find an open one. Doesn't take very long.

You can avoid that hassle by staying at a guest friendly hotel. End of story.

prtyr2
04-28-2009, 09:44 AM
Luis Parillada or Malecon 7 are across the street from Foxys and Baby Dolls. Casa teresa is tougher as there is not much around that is open etc.

MrHappy
04-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Luis Parillada or Malecon 7 are across the street from Foxys and Baby Dolls. Casa teresa is tougher as there is not much around that is open etc.

Plaza de Salud (Cedimat) is always open, it's a hospital!!!

greydread
04-30-2009, 12:31 PM
The area around Casa Teresa is one place you won't ever find me walking around. It's like "Tranny-Nation" up there. The taxi drivers love pointing them out every time through there like it's a national monument or something.....YECCCH!!!
:puke:

mikeyvanz
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Anyone have experience with Hotel Bella Vista (http://www.hotelbellavista.net/) ? I called up, but my limited spanish mixed with their limited english did not get me many results. I wanted to know specifically if they were puta friendly (they said yes but who knows if they actually knew what I meant or were just saying yes) and if their apartment was actually 2 bedrooms (it says Apartaments for rent have 2 rooms full kitchen,lobby,and full services 4 persons max), however I have not seen pictures of these rooms and similarly described rooms from other hotels have 2 beds in the same room and count the second room is the kitcken/living room.

Help would be much appreciated.
thanks

trEPP33
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Can anyone provide any information on Hotel Hispaniola in Santo Domingo. I searched the threads and found sparse information but nothing that gives an impression of the hotel. Any help will be appreciated.

ROVER
10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
jUST WANTED TO GIVE THIS THREAD A BUMP AS I WILL BE IN SANTO DOMINGO IN EARLY NOVEMBER AND I AM INTERESTED ALSO IN WHAT SOMEONE WHO HAS STAYED THERE MAY HAVE TO SAY.

Rednose
10-13-2011, 09:29 AM
I hit the DR a couple of time a year but I always stay near the Juaraga in the Raizor. This trip I want to see the water and sand, but don't want to have to commute to the action.

Can anyone suggest a hotel on the water, where I can enjoy the best of the DR chicas?

Thanks in advance.

TNT72
10-13-2011, 09:48 AM
I hit the DR a couple of time a year but I always stay near the Juaraga in the Raizor. This trip I want to see the water and sand, but don't want to have to commute to the action.

Can anyone suggest a hotel on the water, where I can enjoy the best of the DR chicas?

Thanks in advance.

SMFH!

3 years on the board, and he doesn't even know to READ THE BOARD!!

Jimmydr
10-13-2011, 10:42 AM
SMFH!

3 years on the board, and he doesn't even know to READ THE BOARD!!

A guy hanging with Mac asked why the board was dead. 400 plus posts a day, is dead?

trEPP33
10-13-2011, 10:49 AM
Nothing in Santo Domingo. You have to travel out to other towns such as Boca Chica, La Romana or some others. Search for things in those towns.

JD426
10-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Im not aware of any Hotels even ON the water in Santo Domingo.. Boca Chica, YES. But on the Malecon ? ,.all the big Hotels are on the other side of the road & further up, with some restaurants like the Adrian Tropical which are on the water so you can enjoy being sprayed in your face with that nasty SD saltwater while you are eating your sancocho.
So did you mean Boca Chica Hotels on the water perhaps ?? Thats where the Ocean is CLEAN and a pleasure to look at.

naptime
10-13-2011, 12:13 PM
water and sand.. in santo domingo????

i don't think so...

move over to boca or up to sosua.

come on man... 3 years on the board.... you should know this.

and you've been to sd before? you usually stay in the raizor.. do you stay couped up in the hotel and have chicas delivered to you? i've only been to sd once, for 2 days, and i know there isnt a beach there.

naptime
10-13-2011, 12:14 PM
let me correct myself..

you hit the dr a couple times a year and you always stay at the raizor..

and you still don't know there isn't a beach?

DCIronman
10-13-2011, 12:40 PM
The Napolitano is on the malecon, and it's girl friendly. But unless you just have to have an ocean view, I wouldn't recommend it.

It is relatively expensive, yet badly in need of renovation. The rooms are old and cheap looking. And the beds are horrible. The plumbing sucks. And the elevator is so raggedy and slow that most times I was afraid to even ride it.

All for $93 per night. Granted that was in '10 right after the earthquake in Haiti, when SD was flooded with relief workers. And that room at the Napolitano was, literally, one of the last available in town. Otherwise, I can't imagine such a crappy hotel charging that much.

But it is right on the Malecon. And the view is nice. But you won't be doing any swimming there. Unless you like jumping off of jagged rocks into treacherous surf.

Best to go to Sosua or Boca Chica. The eye candy won't be anywhere as nice as in the Capital. But you can swim on the beaches there.

uncle ruckus
10-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Damn man, do it Dominican style!

Just jump over the sea wall (aka Malecon) and and enjoy the beautiful Caribbean Sea! Don't worry about those big waves crashing into the rocks, it only adds to the fun!! :p:p:p:corky::corky: