PDA

View Full Version : Deep inside Sosua by monger99 & B.Adder

Malibook
01-29-2005, 07:06 PM
Trip report Mr BlackAdder & Monger99

8 jan- 18 jan 2005

Day 1 After one long year of waiting finally our arrival at Puerto Plata and we checked in at the Don Andres hotel at 16.30 where we made up for some food and Presidentes and after all ready for the evening.

Although we are tired no time to waste. So we found our catch of the day at the Central. Today Mr Blackadder did the bargaining and brought 1500 peso down to 700 peso for a 22 year old Haitian goddess named Sandra, Mr. Monger99 has another girl (who cares about the name anyway) also for 700 peso for a real good BBBJ.

For a short stay the Calypso Hotel is the place to be, things have changed here since last year in a good way.

Although the price increased to 300 peso ( was 250) the rooms are now clean and the bathroom is no longer a biohazard area. Nice to see the money we "invested" there last year is well used !

Sunday morning started with PJ’s and these waitresses with their smiles are real cuties and they have a high rating on the strokeability scale. But only for looking ! After the breakfast we went to M&M, nice girls, best massage in town but prices increased to 500 peso SHAME !!

But no morningwood anymore, a little stimulation in the crotch section would be much better on an Sunday morning but their hands keep far away from it.

This was also a disappointment, because we like to start each day at M&M but not for 500 peso.

The next attempt to get rid of our hard earned money was a visit to the beach.

No visit to the Shark Bar, what is this all about ?

A so called ” mongers meeting point ” should be crowded by the best local beauties as waitresses and as guests.

For example look & learn and put your eyeballs on the girls around the Pantera Rosa

area.

These girls really know how to entertain us, i can’t remember their names but it sounded like ”para mi ”. Be nice to these girls and they will be nice to you.

This is for brave new visitors a good start to catch the Sosua atmosphere.

Funny detail on the bar promenade there is a limping beggar walking around,he is the one to negotiate about the girls.

That evening Mr B.A. found his daily love at the Central and here the fun started.

Because the catch of the day and the girl from yesterday both wanted him. Almost a cat-fight started but the girls came back to reason and the love-of-the-day made Mr B Adder a happy man.

Monday morning PJ’s and after that we were attracted by some girls on the street in front of a so called massage parlour Josephine, you can find it next to the C est la vie bar. They offer you a price 300 peso for a 1 hour all-included massage with but when barely naked they ask for more money and it turns out to be a rough hand-job for too much pesos. So mongers, avoid that place they are leeches and it is a shit-hole anyway !

Question. . . what has happened with the Plutus wich is now closed and the bar formerly known as the Taurus bar is no longer a mongers place. To our horror we saw inside some elderly white women .. are they ho's? Oh my god this place must been taken over by All In people. Oh the fun we had last year.

Mr B.A. has his time at the beach staring at the sun, Mr Monger99 was bored because of the low number of good looking women on the beach and took a walk downtown and found a little pink painted nameless bar where he met a girl named Maria she worked last year at the Taurus bar. She was a girlfriend for Monger99 some evenings last year.

This bar is in the Pedro Clisante between the Bora Bora and the Coyote Bar.

In the afternoon we discovered a bar wich was a favorite bar for us last year.

But by surprise it has been transformed in La Passions HALLELUJAH !!

We take some Presidentes and we went to El Toros steakhouse. Really good meals for reasonable prices.And by presenting the bill you’ll get a tiny little alcoholic drinky.After that we went back to La Passions for some fun.

Yeimi kicks fuckin merengue ass, she is a dance sensation at this place. We get some Presidentes and choose some girls for a massage Mr Monger99 gets Monica and Mr B.A gets lovely Jessica. She is not the most handsome in La Passions but she has a smile to never forget. And she knows how to make Mr B Adder a happy and satisfied mongering man.

Tuesday because of the rain whe have not much choice how to spend the day.

We prepared for a barwalk downtown and arrived at the first drinking spot The El Toro Saloon where the nice and friendly Ilse with the cat Balou. Ilse is good and handsome company for their guests. But no mongering there.

Next stop is Maria’s pink painted bar additional services are possible when she has a baby-sit for her kids.

After the Presidentes we went to the Hali Gali bar a cheerful place with a friendly staff, in the evening female visitors can make you happy for some pesos. There is note on the bar writing 250 peso salida SHAME !!

We went to the center of the town and found the Saloon Girls bar.

In the beginning the staff looked a little bored but ask for merengue or bachatta music and they transform in merengue dancing goddess completed with on top of the bar dancing.

When you want to take photo’s (we did) they like it very mucha and are going crazy, so bring your digital cameras my friends when you visit places like this. And you will be amazed. Promise !

The last bar is the C’ est la vie on Duarte street Awilda a tiny lovely girl mother of a 2yr old boy has the dayshift. She is friendly and funny too. At 18:00 she ends and will be replaced by lovely Denise.

Big fun for us when we asked Awilda to put a merengue cd in the player instead of boring old Mr Phil Collins (good for a funeral but not in a party place like Sosua) . At that moment some German homosexuals (complete with leather cap and sunglasses) look angry at us and hate is in the air. I think they are all in love with Phil Collings.

What should become of Sosua when after the invasion of All In People also German leatherboys start celebrating their vacations here.

Dinner at El Toros and next stop At the La Passions for Presindentes Monica & Jessica.

Wednesday started with PJ’s and after the breakfast we went to Puerto Plata by taxi for a sight seeing tour because its raining all day , no sunbedding on the beach of Sosua.

Evening begins at El Toros and ends with La Passions.

Thursday was a sunny day and we went to the beach for sun and Presidentes.

We are becoming some shitty mongers because we ended the evening again in La Passions. just can't resist Monica and Jessica. How can we say no?

Friday what we have waited for . . UNLIMITED ALL YOU CAN EAT BARBECUE at La Roca 275 peso (excl. tax,service adds 26 % ) service is crap the staff i trying to get rid of you a.s.a.p.

The food is okay but for the rest avoid this place. I think they really hate their customers.

Sunday we decided not to go to La Passions but to make it an old-fashioned monger evening and we took a seat in a bar called The Bomb wich is located next at the Dicken Hermann sigarshop.

The Bomb is also a mongers pit. Mr Monger99 and Mr B.A. get two amazing girls for 700 peso each. We showed up at the Calypso for our duty. We got more than we asked for. Sosua Rulez!

When we went back to The Bomb there was a police raid in the street, arresting every girl that looks like a working girl and the girls asked if we would walk with them pass the place of the raid so the police could not arrest them.

Ask a girl for ID if you are in doubt about their age !

Monday started with the fact that our flight back was changed by our crappy tour operator from departure 18 januari 23:15 into 17:30 we lost a whole afternoon of mongering and drinking.

In the afternoon we’ve got some Presidente at the bar by the Europe and get attention from 2 girls not our kind of girls ( only go for the best because there are so many !)

They asked for 1000 peso, too much and we left this place and went to the Saloon Girls bar followed by 2 really nice girls who where also at the Europe bar.

We agreed after a hard and long negotiation from 1500 into 1000 peso wich was absolutely worth it.

Tuesday we went to M&M massage after having breakfast at PJ's to compensate the bad feeling we had about the last day in paradise.

We spend our last pesos and at 14:00 we left the Don Andres to the airport.

When we arrived at our national airport we felt miserable and sad. No more La Passion, No more Presidentes, no more smiles from lovely Jessica. No more working girls where ever you look. Going to Sosua feels great, returning home makes the worst day in a year. Now after a long, cold and sad week we slowly get used to daily life again.

But we will be back for sure .

WE SHALL RETURN !!

Jimmydr
01-29-2005, 07:11 PM
Very very nice report.

11th report of January :!:

Welcom to the club. :D

vagabond
01-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Good report, happy to hear you had a nice vacation here even it the weather sucked. Very curious though, Why did you bring the girls to Calypso, when you stayed at Don Andres ? Don Andres is one of the most "guest friendly" hotels in town, no problem bringing girls there.

jd_mine
01-30-2005, 12:55 PM
I was wondering the same thing!
Only reason I can think of is misleading the novias. But those weren't mentioned. But I can understand the 2nd location from that point of view. As a matter of fact, I'm trongly considering a 2nd location for my next trip. Maybe hotel Aventura if he keeps the deal he offered earlier.....

Malibook
01-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Yes Don Andres is absolutely girlfriendly but there are married couples staying in this hotel too.
When you want to go to your room you must pass the bar and if you come every evening with some other girl,there will be some thoughts by other guests.
So we decided to do our duty at the calypso we say here in holland Don't shit in your own bed.

BrooklynBeas
01-30-2005, 03:31 PM
if i were you i would love to take the girls back to a place where there are couples... especially if there are american couples with their nasty fucking fat white wives..... show them what they can be enjoying... nice report buddy.. welcome aboard!

I've been waiting for this moment... for all my life... sorry i got that phil collins song in my head now... and no i dont own any leather outfits before u ask...

jd_mine
01-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I had such a moment at Herman's Siempre Sol last time. He had about 5 Dutch couples there, all nice 'n fat girlfriends, while I was with the star stripper from the Flamingo in a tiny bikini massaging my crotch and nibbling on my ear..............one of the girls asked whether she was my girlfriend. I said 'yes, for today'......

Black Adder
01-30-2005, 04:53 PM
To add my thoughts to those of my great mate monger99 .. the assistant manager told us we are free to bring girls inside as long as it is the same girl every night and we cause no problems or upset the friendly and well behaving couples in the bar ..

The problem is most of the guest are from Holland and when you leave when the vacation is over we are all on the same airplane. And for those of you knowing your geography lessons ... Holland is rather small.

Last year (trip report I think 28 january 2004) we had big problemo's with girs who wanted 2000 peso while we negotiated 1000 peso. They made quite a show, lots of noise, threatening us with death and shoes. But it was all in the safe haven of the Calypso so we kicked them out.

One evening we saw some mongers (I think from Norway) having trouble with girls in Don Andres. Security, the managers and all kind of guests did act in this great show.

So we decided to go to the new clean Calypso. No stealing things from your room, no trouble with security. And above all I like to sleep on clean sheets :roll: Better to avoid problems in your hotel, or as Monger99 likes to say .. Don't shit in your own bed !

Don Andres was full of Dutch couples and maybe two rooms filled with mongers. On the airplane we did a game called "spot-the-monger" but my counter did not go further as number zero, until I saw Monger99 next to me to bring the counter up to one.

I hate to say it again, but Family-All-Inn is taking over the place :evil:

Willie
01-30-2005, 05:18 PM
In every situation, change is inevitable. The important thing, is the need to be flexible and be willing to adjust.

Simple as it might seem , Jimmy is already pointing in that direction. The time he spent visiting and taking pictures at Hotel Aventura is an example. Soon the Sosua scene might become played out for the seasoned monger so greener pastures must be sought.

Willie

jd_mine
01-30-2005, 05:44 PM
To me it just means Don Andres is apparently NOT the place to go......
I wouldn't go there anyway because it attracts a certain type of Dutch crowd I don't need to see during my holidays......sorry Blackadder and monger99. This is not directed at you..........

vagabond
01-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Before I moved here, i stayed at Don Andres several times, and brought a lot of girls in, so did many of the othe guests there. It has a great location is reasonabled priced, and is perfect for mongering. I know the incident with the 3 norwegian guys, they brought with them 4 girls from a trip. The guys was totaly waisted, and just felt to sleep. The girls then decided to have a party for themselves in the pool at night with a lot of noise. Since none of them had cedula, they was trown out of the hotel. These boys had different girls with them almos every night, and had no other problems.

gdogg
01-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks Monger99 for the great/detailed report. I continue to learn about places I've never been before. Thanks for the info!
8)

UnMEnXTC
01-31-2005, 10:24 AM
Very nice report. I will be there next week, can u tel me the prices / where is the calypso ?

Black Adder
01-31-2005, 11:47 AM
It is 300 peso, and I don't think they care much about the time you spend. It can be found between the liquor store and eurodive ("mexican restaurant") http://www.eurodive.nl/us/master_frame_us.htm

I think the street name is Calle Ayuntamiento.

What we always enjoyed is to have a presidente after "the job" with the girl(s). You sit there in front of the "hotel" and mongers with girls walk in and out. Big fun ! Watch their faces, look and learn. Remeber the good and the bad girls. A quick learning spot !