PDA

View Full Version : Roverman July 2003 Trip from Yahoo #1692

JDR4
04-14-2004, 06:30 PM
Back from trip #2 to Fantasy Island. It was good meeting Scuberman,
Pussyman, JDR, Mav, The Swede, Mr. NYC, John + other mongers.

Had a wild time going to Crystals and El Boem with The Swede, my buddy
from NJ and others. Especially the pregnant chica who wanted to give
the 20 peso (.65 cents,US) blow job. Sosua massages are a great deal
as JDR strongly advises. 240 pesos an hour (a great massage, no
rush) with an aditional 250 pesos for a blow job to finish. BUY!!!!

High Caribe was a good time as usual. No problem getting chicas at a
workable rate there. I found one on Friday who lives in La Romana,
(outside Puerto Plata) and agreed to 800 pesos all night and wound up
staying with me the rest of my vacation and even rode to the airport
with us on Monday when we left. Needless to say, when I went to pay
her for her time, she only took money for the taxi ride home!!!!!!
What a bargain!!!!!! Considering she did not have to pay for any food
or drinks all weekend she probably felt the same... Great, great,
great sex... I'll be back for her.

The only bad note about the trip was on our first night we met these
chicas at 'Latino Club' who agreed to 700 pesos 'todo el noche' (all
night). After my buddy and I banged them, they wanted full pay and
were ready to skate. We argued with them for about 20 minutes. Not
only did they not get paid in full (we gave them half) but we had
them thrown out of the Palace. So I paid 350 pesos ($11 US) for
head, a pretty good lay and pictures... So I guess it isn't such a
bad note...

I will be back in September and during Thanksgiving!!

P.S. When JDR and The Swede tell you about a specific place, their
word is money in the bank... My trip to Casa de Equipo was one I
will never forget!! What a f*ckin' dump. I spoke with the owner who
said he was from Montreal. He said he is dumping the place in about
a month and a half because he is losing his shirt. After being there
for an hour, I can see why...

Jimmydr
04-30-2004, 03:46 PM
From: roverman2g
Date: Thu Oct 9, 2003 11:35 am
Subject: Back from #4

Just returned to reality from #4 to Sosua. WOW, each
trip gets better and better. Not only that but it seems
I am spending less and less money each time I go. I also
tried a few new spots, like M&M massage center behind
Mora Mai. For 300 pesos ($9 US), a great 1 hour massage
that will equal or better any legit place in the states.
As JDR says, "Buy!". I also discovered how much of a dump
the Flamingo Bar is... There were two transvestites
there, yick.... I almost got sick.

I have also learned a way to get the high caribe chicas
down to little or no price whatsoever. Most chicas in
high caribe (if not all) are there for your money. Most
play the game that they are not putas but are in town
visiting families or have jobs or what have you. I
go along with them but when we get back to the palace
for action and they bring up pesos, I just say to them,
"I thought you have a job" or I thought you are not a
"puta's" or "una chica de calle". Most times it
worked for me. The chica would then give a BS story
about needing money for a sick relative or child etc,
etc, etc... But for me, little or no pesos whatsoever!!!
Just taxi fare in the moring plus a $200-$300 peso ciao'.

Try it guys, worked like a charm for me!!!

I went with 2 buddies of mine and we all will be back for
my #5 in November (most likely 19th-25th).

-Rover