PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (Megacentro Mall a.k.a. Juan Dolio)

Bug Boy
01-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Another day in Boca Chica and I still haven’t found my rhythm yet.

I get up around 9am. With little to do and with Yennifer still asleep, I dress and head to Duarte to walk the streets. I used to do this a lot in August and in November. I would wake up early and walk the streets snapping photos of the beach, the men fishing, the aguacate ladies, and the people heading to the work. After walking the streets a bit and picking up some additional cash and groceries, I head to Playa Vista. It’s a bit early still about 10:30am, but I am curious to see who might be around. As I approach the beach, too my chagrin I see my girl! She’s seated between “the Italian” and Crack Whore (who looks like she has cleaned up her act). I smile and wave as she lowers her head in embarrassment. I begin to leave and Cabana Girl runs after me. She explains to me that she was only there with her friend Johaira and that Johaira’s novio is “the Italian.” It makes no difference to me who she’s with as long as she comes on time and gives me good sex. I say O.K. and ask her if she needs a lift. I drive her to Andres and ask her to drop by my hotel at 2pm.

Upon returning I begin to make breakfast. I am not that fond of the American breakfasts in Boca Chica, so I usually make my own. I bring cooking utensils with me, as well as pancake mix and cooking oil. I normally buy the rest (eggs, cheese, orange and pineapple juice, and water) here. The other day I saw “Ex-Pat” having a great breakfast (four slices of toast, 2 eggs, a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, 2 strips of bacon, fruit, and coffee; all for $RD130) around the corner, so when I run out of pancake mix or when I’m just too lazy to cook, I’ll eat there. Another reason I cook is because I like to feed the girls who spend the night or come early. It’s also a polite way to get their ass out of bed :). After I finish making Yennifer pancakes, she sits down to eat. And a few minutes later I’ll slide some scrambled eggs on to her plate as well.

Damn,’ I like this girl. She has the prettiest smile in all of Boca Chica. Her whole face lights up… it’s beautiful. After breakfast, I drop her off at the hospital in Andres, she’s going in for an ultrasound. I ask her about baby names she’s picked out and tell her about my plans for the day. I wish her well and tell her that I will see her this evening.

Cabana Girl shows up at 2pm with her good friend “Snap Shot.” I grab the radio, a few cokes, the champagne, a towel, and we jump in the car for Juan Dolio! I break out the camera and let Cabana girl and “Snap Shot” take photos on the drive. First we stop at Guyacannes Beach for a look-see (yikes). Disappointed with the beach we continue on to Juan Dolio, about a 25 minute drive east of Boca Chica. Once we arrive, I know this is where I want to spend the day. It’s beautiful and best of all, empty, no vendors, no hassles, no problems, just me, Cabana Girl, Snap Shot, and a few Dominicans taking sun.

Once we arrive, we turn the music up and send Snap Shot out for some food. Meanwhile, Cabana Girl changes her clothes for our dip in the sea. Cabana returns, sporting a short skirt and black bra (damn this girl is uninhibited). We have lunch by the sea, dining and snapping photos.

After lunch Cabana Girl is eager to get in the water. After some playful splashing, I submerge myself completely (it’s freezing). What a vacation. We play in the water for a while and then return to the table.

Could things get any better (I spoke too soon)? I am up for anything after a day like today. So I ask the girls if they want to head to the capital to see a movie. They agree and off we go.

We arrive at Megacentro Mall (MISTAKE #1) in Zona Oriental and snap a few photos, their first time there, and proceed to enter. Once we enter, the girls seem a bit taken back (perhaps because of the multitude of products offered or perhaps because of the multitude of Dominicans who can afford the products inside.) Cabana Girl tries to keep her cool, while Snap Shot continues to take photos.

We arrive at the theatre inside only to realize that it is closed. Show times are 7pm and 9pm (and 5pm on Sundays) for all movies (and all theatres in Santo Domingo). Que lastima, I really wanted a blow-job in the darkness of a movie theatre. Well, I need some groceries, so we head to Jumbo for a few things (MIISTAKE #2). Cabana Girl is begging me to buy her some jeans and I reluctantly agree (MISTAKE #3). At Jumbo she picks out a pair of jeans and some panties. It’s not typical for me to provide a girl with gifts outside of anything pre-purchased, but I want to make this girl happy (MISTAKE #4). This girl has so much energy in and out of bed and I don’t want to lose her, she’s the best fuck, by far I have had in the DR and her pussy is melting my mind. After selecting a pair of jeans, she continues to browse (I have created a monster). She approaches me for a pair of shoes and I say “NO,” something I should have said earlier. Well, her “true” colors show… “it’s only a pair of shoes…” “it’s not much…” “I have never asked you for anything… “

The day is spoiled.

She continues to ramble on and as she rambles I pay less and less attention to her. After a spoilt day, “NO,” just rolls off the tongue. I head to the check out counter more upset at myself than w/ Cabana Girl (I spoiled her) and wonder if I should just cut my losses and start over again w/ another girl. I am not sure where Cabana Girl and her friend are (I don’t care anymore) and figure that they will find me if they want to get back home. The girls catch up with me as I head back to the car. Cabana Girl continues to apologize. I am not really paying attention, I just want to ditch these girls in Boca Chica, and start over w/ some new pussy.

Cabana Girl pieces together the clues and asks if I want to head to the cabanas in San Isidro (I guess she really wants to apologize or get paid). What can I say, It’s 5pm, I am tired, and I am ready to move on. I drop the girls off in Andres and head to Burger King (MISTAKE #5).

I’m beat. Problems with San Pedro Girl, Lele, Cabana Girl, and still NO daytime chica. This trip isn’t like November and I am ready to head back to NY. Jesus… how many more days do I have left???

I eat my burger, rest a bit, and then head out to “The Perch” to chat w/ “Ex-Pat.” We chat and I tell him about the incident at Megacentro (at this point I’m ready to adopt “Ex-Pat’s” methods, simple in design, but ingenious.) I walk back to my hotel at around 9pm, and see Cabana Girl waiting for me (she’s trying to make nice). I too tired to deal w/ her right now so I tell her to call me tomorrow (she still wants that “carrot” and I still want her pussy).

I watch TV at the hotel until Yennifer arrives. She tells me about the ultrasound (It’s a BOY!!!) and I tell her about Cabana Girl (She’s a PUTA!!!). We head to bed and I fall fast asleep.

-Helpmann

(to be continued... A Trip to Australia a.k.a. Burger King = Pure Poison)

el_papi_chew_low
01-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Excellent report!!! I have found that it is natural for these babes to watch every dime you spent, thinking to themselves, "how much and when can I get something." Either you can play Big Willie like you have money and treat the babes like its not big thing, or I think you should act like you are a regular guy who had to save up alot for this trip and you don't have much money. Either way the Chica is going to try to see how much she can get but by playing poor you can lower expectations.

Bug Boy
01-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Excellent report!!! I have found that it is natural for these babes to watch every dime you spent, thinking to themselves, "how much and when can I get something." Either you can play Big Willie like you have money and treat the babes like its not big thing, or I think you should act like you are a regular guy who had to save up alot for this trip and you don't have much money. Either way the Chica is going to try to see how much she can get but by playing poor you can lower expectations. I don't try to play rich or poor, just cheap (RD$500 please). My money is soley for my entertainment not hers. But I lost my way this girl (the pussy was that good).

I turned down a lot pussy on this trip, including sister of Crack Whore, who was begging for another chance, but there was just something about this girl (it was more than just the pussy... she was crazy and fun... she was the life of the party).

-Helpmann