PDA

View Full Version : NEW CELL PHONE FOR 300 PESOS

swiggy
10-19-2009, 03:48 PM
No bulshit, i bought a cellphone with a charger and a 100 peso card at the beach for 300 pesos. crappy phone but it worked, i called new york a few times with it. Claro is the company, which is not orange but it was less than just a simm card from orange. the guy walks around the beach i was at siempre sol and me and another guy (board member i dont know his nick) bought them. he calls in to activate , it took a while to work properly but then it was fine. i bought the phone i believe october 10th. had a chica use a cedula for me was no problem. i didnt think to switch to my other phone and see if the card worked in there but i will when im there next week.

Ram
10-20-2009, 02:11 AM
Was me swiggy. I ended up with a 300 rd phone and a sim card for my unlocked phone for 150 rd. Both came with 100 rd in minutes included. Worked great for the entire trip. We did not get screwed eh swiggy!! LOL

No bulshit, i bought a cellphone with a charger and a 100 peso card at the beach for 300 pesos. crappy phone but it worked, i called new york a few times with it. Claro is the company, which is not orange but it was less than just a simm card from orange. the guy walks around the beach i was at siempre sol and me and another guy (board member i dont know his nick) bought them. he calls in to activate , it took a while to work properly but then it was fine. i bought the phone i believe october 10th. had a chica use a cedula for me was no problem. i didnt think to switch to my other phone and see if the card worked in there but i will when im there next week.

SrSuerte
10-20-2009, 03:15 AM

ok! I get it. She got it instead of you using your passport. I hope I can find him.

sicpup71
10-20-2009, 11:26 AM
did it look like this? got this a Claro for i think 4/500rd with 100 rd on the phone.
<http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849f5ee52dc82a.jpg

SeaWeed
10-20-2009, 02:30 PM
getting a DR phone for under $10US sounds like a deal to me........thats a throw away price for sure

you need to pay close to $20US for the cheapest Jamaican cell phone when in Jamaica........Digicel has had the monopoly there in Jamaica

of course all the local Caribbean ladies everywhere seem to have the slickest cell phones going.......first it seemed like dem all wanted Razors and then it was IPhones........also cell phones seem like the number one request when dem ladies starting asking for stuff.........lol

swiggy
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
did it look like this? got this a Claro for i think 4/500rd with 100 rd on the phone.
<Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/594849f5ee52dc82a.jpg)

yes very similar, not as good reception as orange but was every adequate for the price.

swiggy
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Was me swiggy. I ended up with a 300 rd phone and a sim card for my unlocked phone for 150 rd. Both came with 100 rd in minutes included. Worked great for the entire trip. We did not get screwed eh swiggy!! LOL

yeah for about ten minutes we thought we did. even while the guy was standing there, was kinda funny but he didnt try to get away quickly. im actually going back wednesday for a week and i have a phone now. im gonna throw the card in my unlocked phone as its a bit better.