PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (A Trip to Australia a.k.a. BK = Poison)

Bug Boy
01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
It’s 6am…

What the hell was I thinking?

I wasn’t.

I went to Burger King…

I am on the toilet again for the third time in an hour. I gambled and I lost, what was I thinking. It may have been the Whopper w/ cheese, but I’m pretty sure it was the Sprite. Regardless, I have taken a couple of Imodiums and my symptoms are still unchanged. If I can just get through the next couple of hours, Yennifer will be up and out and perhaps my condition will be better.

After Yennifer wakes up we sit down for breakfast. I give her the “carrot” and I drive her home. On the way back, Yennifer gives me the deal on Cabana Girl. According to Yennifer Cabana Girl has a bit of a reputation and a drug habit. Now of course, these girls have a tendency to make up stories, but I know these girls know each other well and it would explain Cabana Girl’s erratic behavior and the question she asked me on our first drive out to San Isidro, “Do I use drugs?” Oh well, if I was having second thoughts about getting back w/ Cabana Girl, but my talk with Yennifer has made my decision much easier. I call her up and end it.

Once I return to the hotel, I rest a little, still trying to recover from my meal at Burger King. Fuck Puppet should be coming by. I bumped into Fuck Puppet the day after I met Cabana Girl and asked her to give me a call this week. The plan was to shift from Cabana Girl to Fuck Puppet flawlessly. Unfortunately, there were so many flaws w/ Cabana Girl that and I asked Fuck Puppet to come by a day early. Fuck Puppet shows up on time as usual and I let her inside. I am still in no condition for a day at the beach, let alone fucking, so we chat and I try to get confirmation on Yennifer’s story. We go through the photo line-up of JBV/Playa Vista chicas that I have banged, ages and their drug habits. I get confirmation on Yennifer’s story as well as few surprises in the age department, YIKES!!

Cabana Girl shows up outside the gates of the hotel, while I am chatting w/ Fuck Puppet. At the gates, I talk to her about her poor attitude and my other concerns and see her off. I return to my room to chat w/ Fuck Puppet, but realize, that I am too sick to do anything and that she should come back tomorrow (damn’ I hate Burger King).

I am really in a miserable state right now. I can’t leave my hotel for more than 20 minutes for fear of… so I am stuck in my room, unable to enjoy the beach or Dominican pussy. Well at around 4pm, the Imodiums start to kick in (or so I thought), so I jump in the car and decide to head to Casa Australia in Santo Domingo. I am trying to make the best of the situation and new pussy should hit the spot.

I arrive at Australia’s around 5pm. Australia greets me, introduces me to the ladies, and I take a seat next to this fair skinned whore. This is my third trip to Australia’s, but I have yet to take a woman. The atmosphere at Australia’s is pretty laid back. The last time I was here, there was nothing worth taking back, but it was entertaining enough just watching one of Australia’s clients crack jokes while sipping on some brandy. There are about 8 chicas in the casa but only 2 worth taking back, so I decide to take Angelique (1 of the 2). We agree on RD$1,000, I give RD$500 to Australia, and the cabana across the street costs RD$200. A bit pricey for me, but the idea is you get her number, and bang her when she’s not working.

We chart a bit as we walk across the street to the cabana. She’s a cool girl, who lives near Las Americas airport. Once inside we order some Coca-colas and get down to business. Multiple positions, DFK, and she’s a good fuck (she’s just not Cabana Girl). Also I am not much of a Whore House guy. I like to hunt for my prey, not have it handed to me.

We return to the casa, I thank Australia, and I head back to Boca Chica. Once I get back to Boca Chica I head straight for the bathroom. I am still sick… very sick. I spend a little bit of time at “The Perch” chatting, but I am tired and need to rest. I need my health if I’m going to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

-Helpmann

(To be continued… Back in Rhythm… a.k.a. Lele Strikes Back)

prtyr2
01-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Casa Australia could be the strangest place in Santo Domingo. It is really a casa. You sit in Australia's living room! They get beer from the Colmado down the block. The first time I went there was maybe 6 years ago when a fellow TSM guy showed the place to me with taxi dave.

She used to get some cute young girls. I had not been there in years, when on my last trip my taxi driver was driving me around villa juana looking for car washes, and I said. . . ."hey, we're near asutralias". I was drink off my ass, but we stopped in and as usual Ausratlia remembered me and greeted me with a big hug.

Back in the day, australia would get a 200 peso salida, and the girl would be happy with 500 pesos. You'd go to the hotel Principe around the block and the chica would stick around for two pops.

I've been there when Australia had each girl pull their shits up and give customers a chance to sample the merchandise. A truly bizarre place!

Bug Boy
01-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Casa Australia could be the strangest place in Santo Domingo. It is really a casa. You sit in Australia's living room! They get beer from the Colmado down the block. The first time I went there was maybe 6 years ago when a fellow TSM guy showed the place to me with taxi dave.

She used to get some cute young girls. I had not been there in years, when on my last trip my taxi driver was driving me around villa juana looking for car washes, and I said. . . ."hey, we're near asutralias". I was drink off my ass, but we stopped in and as usual Ausratlia remembered me and greeted me with a big hug.

Back in the day, australia would get a 200 peso salida, and the girl would be happy with 500 pesos. You'd go to the hotel Principe around the block and the chica would stick around for two pops.

I've been there when Australia had each girl pull their shits up and give customers a chance to sample the merchandise. A truly bizarre place!Australia still makes customers sample the merchandise. On my second trip (August) to Australia's she led me to an adjacent room w/ one of her girls and placed my hand on the girl's naked breasts. I was pleased, but it was a bit of a surprise. In the August, all I saw were skanks (fat and ugly), but she had 2 lookers in January. On my first visit in March (3pm), she had just one girl. The girl was so young she still had her baby fat.

Also, I am sure I was overcharged more than her regular customers, which is fine, I don't plan to be a regular.

BTW: When I was there in January, Australia was soaking her feet, while getting a manicure. She's definitely a character. :lol:

-Helpmann

prtyr2
01-31-2005, 12:16 AM
I spent one afternoon with Australia showing pics of her house out in the campo. I think her ex husband was a general in the army. He cut her a deal and said if you take good care of the kids, he will help keep the heat off of her. She did get busted once maybe 5 years ago. Might have even involved under aged chicas, so be careful.

She is a chracacter! When you say she had 2 lookers in january. . . . .do you mean like this month? If so.. . . ..I will definitely stop in there in a few weeks!

Bug Boy
01-31-2005, 12:32 AM
I spent one afternoon with Australia showing pics of her house out in the campo. I think her ex husband was a general in the army. He cut her a deal and said if you take good care of the kids, he will help keep the heat off of her. She did get busted once maybe 5 years ago. Might have even involved under aged chicas, so be careful.

She is a chracacter! When you say she had 2 lookers in january. . . . .do you mean like this month? If so.. . . ..I will definitely stop in there in a few weeks!Yeah, like 4-weeks ago. Angelique who I took, but the friend she came with was even cuter.

BTW: When do you plan to be in BC/SD? I return on the March 2. I am there for 12 days, but I'm still undecided if I'll also head North, go to Cuba, or do both (4-4-4).

-Helpmann

Willie
01-31-2005, 10:25 AM
I'll be in Boca Chica at the Madejra from Feb 15th. Would be nice to get together with you.

Willie

Bug Boy
01-31-2005, 10:53 AM
I'll be in Boca Chica at the Madejra from Feb 15th. Would be nice to get together with you.

WillieHow long do you plan to stay in Boca Chica?

-Helpmann 8)

Willie
01-31-2005, 11:00 AM
I'll be there until the 24th

Willie