PDA

View Full Version : Aventura in nyc

Gutter Meat
01-31-2005, 04:38 AM
Aventura will be playing 2 shows at United Palace Feb 12 & 14th. You could be sure there will be plenty of puss there.I know I'll be there on the 12th.

prtyr2
01-31-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh. . . .damn. . . ..I can't make it. I'll be in the DR instead. . . . .he he he he.
I'll make due, I'm sure!

BrooklynBeas
01-31-2005, 09:26 AM
Aventura will be playing 2 shows at United Palace Feb 12 & 14th. You could be sure there will be plenty of puss there.I know I'll be there on the 12th.

Gutter... please show me a link that says this or a website where i can buy tickets... this woman i work with told me about it last week but i havent found a website that sells tickets for this event ... and prices???

Gutter Meat
01-31-2005, 09:51 AM
AVENTURA IS PERFORMING IN UNITED PALACE ON SATURDAY FEB 12TH AND MONDAY FEB 14TH! HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO SEE THEM NOT ONCE BUT TWICE! TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD AT JOYERIA PEPE AND AT UNITED PALACE LOCATED AT 175 ST AND BROADWAY IN MANHATTAN.TO BUY TICKETS CALL 212-333-3737.....BE SURE NOT TO MISS THESE PERFORMANCES AS I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT AVENTURA’S PERFORMANCES IN NEW YORK WILL BE LIMITED!.....P.S. OTHER ARTIST SCHEDULED TO PERFORM ALONG WITH AVENTURA ARE SERGIO VARGAS, NEGROS, TONO ROSARIO,AND EL JEFFREY. HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL OF AVENTURA’S YOUNG FANS .

Gutter Meat
01-31-2005, 10:01 AM
http://www.lamega.com/EEpyZuylkpkydxEDFo.shtml

Gutter Meat
01-31-2005, 10:20 AM
I went to United Palace the same day the tickets went on sale & got 2 VIP tickets 2nd row center stage. $98 each :( I think i'm gonna get there early and the 1st hot chica I see walk by I'll invite her to the concert. Well thats the game plan , have a little fun with it.

BrooklynBeas
01-31-2005, 10:27 AM
i called up... and the dude didnt speak any fucking english... he runs the ticket sales at United Palace in NYC USA... and doesnt speak english... what the fuck... anyways i spoke to him in spanish and the tickets cost...

$55, $65, $85, & $95 for VIP which is the first 14 rows... I now only need a date or a friend that wants to bag regular dominican chicas... i know that is none of you guys right!

Jimmydr
01-31-2005, 12:51 PM
i called up... and the dude didnt speak any fucking english... he runs the ticket sales at United Palace in NYC USA... and doesnt speak english... what the fuck... anyways i spoke to him in spanish and the tickets cost...

$55, $65, $85, & $95 for VIP which is the first 14 rows... I now only need a date or a friend that wants to bag regular dominican chicas... i know that is none of you guys right!

I think I may join you! :D

Don Tomas
01-31-2005, 01:13 PM

I think I may join you! :D

BB make sure you drive and pick him up. If you ditch him too, we will both be in the doghouse!

BrooklynBeas
01-31-2005, 09:35 PM
Jimmy if i go i want vip .... i dont care if its the most money ... we will have the best time that way

Jimmydr
01-31-2005, 09:46 PM
Jimmy if i go i want vip .... i dont care if its the most money ... we will have the best time that way

Yes, VIP it is!

Gutter Meat
01-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Are u guys going on Sat or mon ???

Jimmydr
02-01-2005, 08:34 AM

Saturday.

BrooklynBeas
02-01-2005, 08:45 AM

Yeah what do you think Jimmy is my fucking valentine?!?! hahah

Jimmy if we are gonna do this we really need to get those tickets... i want the first couple of rows.... Gimme a call later... If you dont have my # then PM me and ill give it to u

Gutter Meat
02-12-2005, 01:30 AM
I hope Aventura isn't banned from United Palace today.

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 03:43 AM
i doubt it... jimmy and i never collaborated on this to get tickets... we will be passing on this concert... well i will at least

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:10 AM
i doubt it... jimmy and i never collaborated on this to get tickets... we will be passing on this concert... well i will at least

I only know how to go to Jetblue or American to buy tickets. :?:

el_papi_chew_low
02-12-2005, 08:21 AM
I like Aventura alot, but if you are in NYC - who needs an Aventura concert to pull a Dominicana? Just go to Corona, Queens or Washington Heights any day of the week. However, don't get it twisted and think the weak ass shit that works in the DR, works in NYC. If you really want to meet a lot of American Dominicanas, go to one of the Dominican parades or festivals in NYC or New Jersey during the summer. Aventura will pull a lot of young babes and couples. In NYC, you're not gonna be an old fat fuck with a $100 in your pocket that is gonna pull a fine 20 year old Dominican. Dominicans in NYC can be very arrogant. My brother is married to one. Everyone that comes over wants you to believe they had a big house and a maid back home. The beauty of the DR is that you get the pura Dominicanas!!

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:23 AM
I like Aventura alot, but if you are in NYC - who needs an Aventura concert to pull a Dominicana? Just go to Corona, Queens or Washington Heights any day of the week. However, don't get it twisted and think the weak ass shit that works in the DR, works in NYC. If you really want to meet a lot of American Dominicanas, go to one of the Dominican parades or festivals in NYC or New Jersey during the summer. Aventura will pull a lot of young babes and couples. In NYC, you're not gonna be an old fat fuck with a $100 in your pocket that is gonna pull a fine 20 year old Dominican. Dominicans in NYC can be very arrogant. My brother is married to one. Everyone that comes over wants you to believe they had a big house and a maid back home. The beauty of the DR is that you get the pura Dominicanas!!

Once they are here, well they are "High Maintanence"

el_papi_chew_low
02-12-2005, 08:28 AM

I agree 100% Jimmy, but that is for most babes in the USA. My brother's wife is a NYC born Dominican so it may be a little different. My brother rarely has a dime in his pocket, but he got mad game. These chics can be high maintenance in the DR or USA, but the difference is that atleast in the DR they are much more affordable and their expectations are lower because they aren't constantly bombarded with American materialism and have a different frame of reference.

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 08:30 AM

I agree 100% Jimmy, but that is for most babes in the USA. My brother's wife is a NYC born Dominican so it may be a little different. My brother rarely has a dime in his pocket, but he got mad game. These chics can be high maintenance in the DR or USA, but the difference is that atleast in the DR they are much more affordable and their expectations are lower because they aren't constantly bombarded with American materialism and have a different frame of reference.

Honestly, if I wanted pussy that bad, I would fly down Friday night and return Sunday. All I want is a BJ, no dinner or any other BS. :D

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 09:26 AM

im not an old fat guy... im a 30 yr old that looks younger and i have a chance... i honestly wasnt going there for the chicas either... i like aventura... chicas were just an added plus

Gutter Meat
02-18-2005, 03:22 AM
Aventura in Orlando Feb 27th. I wonder if that's gonna be in Universal. Anyone know ?

continentalmike
02-18-2005, 03:51 AM
I'll see them again in April at the Antillean festival in Antwerp... be going with my Antillean crew.. hot chics and bling-bling boyz... me the only white dude.. gold chain and Armani sungalsses....always fun.. you gotta see the look on the faces of the other black dudes when they meet me (a white dude) and I start rapping in Dominican Spanish.. lots of girls also giving you the eye.. if you get good press they are all curious.. of course the gf will be there too.. I will be surprised if we both get to the hotel without at least 5-10 phone numbers..

Deniro
02-18-2005, 04:24 AM
you know how they say: "if you act like you the shit, people will believe you the shit." 8) 8) 8)

Don Tomas
02-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Aventura in Orlando Feb 27th. I wonder if that's gonna be in Universal. Anyone know ?

Darn it I will miss the concert... :cry:

I will be in the Dominican Republic so I will have to comfort myself playing their CD in the car! :lol: