PDA

View Full Version : Sosua in November??

bronxbomber
10-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey guys whats up? Havent checked in a while but i'm still around and having a trip planned for November 12-16. Im bringing my friend this time to tear up the scene but I just wanted to know how is the strip during November. Is it popping like it was in July? Thanks again

psriches
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
ON AND POPPIN!!!!!

Trust me...............................

bronxbomber
10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh yea baby then I'm ready 2 more weeks and bam ill be in paradise!!!

gdogg
10-23-2009, 01:56 AM
Been there five Novembers...had some of my greatest times!

patrk39
10-23-2009, 06:26 AM
I'll be there. I'm in SDQ from 11/1-11/7 and Sosua from 11/7-11/15.
I know what you look like from you trip reports, so I'll find you and say hello.

bronxbomber
11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
So 10 more days and I can't wait. I'm trying to convince my cousin to come along with me. I literally tell him how it is with these chics grabbing and whistling but he just doesn't believe it, SO tell me guys how is Classicos now?? I'm sure when he reads this he'll be convinced...

SeaWeed
11-02-2009, 09:15 PM
biggest problem is being careful making eye contact with any of the Chicas that you aren't interested in......whether it is Classico's or just walking on the street.....cause all it takes is a longer look than normal from you and dem will be on you like no tomorrow.....grabbing your balls......rubbing dem nice boobs against you........whispering in your ear........telling you how handsome you are......you name it......it all happens in Sosua.......

Jimbo44
11-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Thats all fine, but not when it is crowded and you have 2 and 3 of them doing it. I guarentee, they are after more than your balls...

ROVER
11-02-2009, 11:25 PM
I'll be there too. SDQ Nov3-7 STI Nov 8-12 Sosua Nov 13 -22

yayow
11-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Sosua is Sosua no matter what time of the year you go there. It just don't matter, winter, spring, summer or fall, that place delivers better than the U.S. postal system. The coochie is always there.

Mr. Smooth
11-03-2009, 04:15 AM
Sosua is Sosua no matter what time of the year you go there. It just don't matter, winter, spring, summer or fall, that place delivers better than the U.S. postal system. The coochie is always there.
I am a postal worker and I concur!!:rofl:

jerseyfella69
11-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Ill be there the 12-16 myself! So PUMPEDDDDD!

Hey BronxBomber, I was at Billy's by the stadium on Wed. night for Game 6, HELL OF A TIME! GO YANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

See you guys down there!:mrgreen::rofl::corky::p:surprised::cheesygrin::biggrin::D:o

JD426
11-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Yankees win, you guys are going to Sosua. Life is good .

Jimmydr
11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Ill be there the 12-16 myself! So PUMPEDDDDD!

Hey BronxBomber, I was at Billy's by the stadium on Wed. night for Game 6, HELL OF A TIME! GO YANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

See you guys down there!:mrgreen::rofl::corky::p:surprised::cheesygrin::biggrin::D:o

How does that work? "By myself"

There are always guys from the boards around and they are friendly.

sonrisa
11-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I'll be there from November 10-16. Though I'm spending most of my time at BBs and Puerto Plata, I'm positive I'll frequent Sosua a few times during the week.

bronxbomber
11-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Thats wussup jersey fellow. Its gonna be insanse I cant wait either

jerseyfella69
11-10-2009, 10:54 AM
How does that work? "By myself"

There are always guys from the boards around and they are friendly.

Ill be there with 3 of my friends. But Im looking forward to BS'n with some of you guys from here at New Garden when we make our Sosua Day Trip.

jerseyfella69
11-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Thats wussup jersey fellow. Its gonna be insanse I cant wait either

That shit was RIDICULOUS! I was runnin around with no shirt, made it on News12. I couldnt make the parade but that was good enough for me.

Yanks winning PLUS DR is the life, so excited.

Ill see you all down there Thursday!!!!

:mrgreen::rofl::corky::p:cheesygrin:;):D

givengo440
11-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Hey guys whats up? Havent checked in a while but i'm still around and having a trip planned for November 12-16. Im bringing my friend this time to tear up the scene but I just wanted to know how is the strip during November. Is it popping like it was in July? Thanks again

BX whats good daddy-o check my report it is POPPING!!!! I'll be there in December but my bday is this week and I am not beyond hopping a flight for the weekend!

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
11-10-2009, 02:21 PM
I went there 6 years in a row for Thanksgiving. There was always something going on.

bronxbomber
11-10-2009, 07:58 PM
BX whats good daddy-o check my report it is POPPING!!!! I'll be there in December but my bday is this week and I am not beyond hopping a flight for the weekend!

What up homie?? Your trip report had me feening to hop the next flight out. Love it. Dam we woulda bugged out if you were in sosua this weekend!!!

Im going again in February

Jimbo44
11-10-2009, 08:31 PM
You guys need to represent and wear your colors!!!!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/68524af78a10b7e87.jpg

Macky
11-10-2009, 08:37 PM
I just came back after a week. Yes the strip is really busy, a lot to look at.

givengo440
11-11-2009, 08:46 AM
What up homie?? Your trip report had me feening to hop the next flight out. Love it. Dam we woulda bugged out if you were in sosua this weekend!!!

Im going again in February

Bomber honestly I have already a flight on standby... I might do it! I am probably will I spoke to my honey yesterday she will be here in December the week after I return but yo she has me feening! She told me if I come this weekend for my bday she has a few gifts and a lot of sex and I cannot front her shit was the BOMB!!!

gdogg
11-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure if Rocky's is doing the annual Thanksgiving dinner now that somebody else is running things. Other than that, it should be business as usual.

Jimmydr
11-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Stop asking if this is a ggod time or that is a good time. Anytime is great, just go. I went to Jamaica in the slow season and I was plenty busy.

SeaWeed
11-11-2009, 02:04 PM
it's like when I asked Winfred the owner of the New Garden when slow season was at his place........

he said "Between December 31st and Janaury 1st"........lol

gdogg
11-13-2009, 05:11 AM
I'm not sure if Rocky's is doing the annual Thanksgiving dinner now that somebody else is running things. Other than that, it should be business as usual.

Turns out there WILL be Thanksgiving dinner at Rocky's after all! From Rocky, courtesy of DR1:

We're doing it, for sure, without a doubt.
Dafishguy and I talked about it but I didn't get around to posting before leaving for my next trip.
My bad.
We'll do the same as always, the full turkey dinner with all the trimmings and we were thinking of asking for a minimal fee, like 200 pesos and we'll have a money jar for those who would like to contribute a few pesos or bux towards the kids' presents for our annual New Year's Eve distribution.
There's no obligation.
If you can't afford to contribute, the meal is still 200 pesos and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, it's Dafishguy's (Rick, the new Rocky) way of celebrating Thangsgiving, by giving a little something back to the community.
More details to follow.
PS: We'll only be cooking for 40, as the bigger events are too much for everyone. The smaller groups end up being the best gatherings.

...and from Rick:

Yes, of course Rocky's is holding this extraordinary event as usual. As Catcher said, please copy and paste your name below if you would like to attend along with the number of people you are bringing.

We are restricting the total this year to 40 so sign up early. The date of course is November 26th. Start time to follow soon. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know we here at Rocky's have plenty to be thankful for. That's it for now, we're off now to find some perfect turkeys for the event. :-)

They are up to 21 as of now. If interested, head to DR1 and look for the "Thanksgiving in Sosua...2009" thread in the North Coast section.

bronxbomber
11-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Call me crazy guys but I just got back Wendesday from Sosua and booked another trip December 6 lol. Reason being is I actually found a girl from the campo who blew my mind and now will be spending time with her most of the time. Hope to see some of you there during my 3 day stay

JD426
11-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Call me crazy guys but I just got back Wendesday from Sosua and booked another trip December 6 lol. Reason being is I actually found a girl from the campo who blew my mind and now will be spending time with her most of the time. Hope to see some of you there during my 3 day stay

Got any pictures of this girl ?

WickedWillie
11-21-2009, 11:24 AM

Dude they are all from the campo. Enjoy yourself.

Jimmydr
11-21-2009, 11:25 AM

Really, the campo?:eek:

JD426
11-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Really, the campo?:eek:

As opposed to , u know.. a luxury Apt in Santiago or Santo Domingo.
lol

Jimmydr
11-21-2009, 11:31 AM
As opposed to , u know.. a luxury Apt in Santiago or Santo Domingo.
lol

Or the gated communities where they keep their sports cars.

Jimbo44
11-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Let me know what she looks like and her name, as I will be there a few days earlier than you...... I will make sure she stays true to you!!!

eastcoastallstar
11-21-2009, 08:16 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/90744b0890b8e1f96.jpg

Another one down the rabbit's hole

Take the Blue Pill Mothafuckas!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rofl:

bronxbomber
11-22-2009, 03:06 PM
So here she is. I met her at a local bar in puerto plata as i was cruising around. She is from a town called imbert which is way in the campo. I didnt meet her at classicos or around sosua so her demeanor was different not aggressive at all actually very quiet.

Seņor Diablo of Medellin
11-22-2009, 03:08 PM
So here she is. I met her at a local bar in puerto plata as i was cruising around. She is from a town called imbert which is way in the campo. I didnt meet her at classicos or around sosua so her demeanor was different not aggressive at all actually very quiet.

So she may actually be a non puta.

bronxbomber
11-22-2009, 03:08 PM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/thum_149604b099a2828091.jpg (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=66580)

jonblaze
11-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Nice pull man, first thing I noticed was her lips man damn! Hope everything works out for you Bronx.

Blackarcher
11-22-2009, 05:15 PM
She is pretty. I hope she is everything you say. Just keep your eyes open. good Luck!!

bronxbomber
11-22-2009, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. Yea that was in my mind that girls over there just want money and do whatever to get to America but this one hasen't brought up money or anything like that once so hopefully it works out. I actually already spoke to an immigration lawyer to see what i need to do for a fiance petition so only time will tell.

FOREVER MONGERING tho lol

Jimbo44
11-22-2009, 08:55 PM
And she will live where in NY??

bronxbomber
11-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Yea I have an apartment here. But the thing is alot of my friends call me crazy for doing this at such a young age but I already have a daughter from my ex and am ready to settle down so I feel if I bring a girl who is from there , typically they have stronger morals and values and I can try to mold her to the perfect mujer. What do you guys think

Jimbo44
11-22-2009, 09:23 PM
I think u need to do some re-thinking!!

JuanElGriego
11-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Yea I have an apartment here. But the thing is alot of my friends call me crazy for doing this at such a young age but I already have a daughter from my ex and am ready to settle down so I feel if I bring a girl who is from there , typically they have stronger morals and values and I can try to mold her to the perfect mujer. What do you guys think

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/63844a8600fac090a.jpg

Ram
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
You are still young enough to pull yourself up out of the mess this will create. Good luck with this...enjoy the ride....I guess.

SeaWeed
11-22-2009, 10:44 PM
been der........done dat.......you'll only need a immigration attorney if you run into a roadblock.......otherwise go without......they cost a small fortune if you do hire one.....getting her into this country is only a small part of the battle........the only way you are going to get her here is to marry her.......and the best route for that is a K-1 Visa and marry her here in the USA.....and then keeping her with you is a whole different matter......after she is here you have to deal with immigrations for quite a few years......which can be hell in itself......you won't ever see this guy doing it again.......no way Jose......

JD426
11-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Oh good LAWD..
This went from good, to bad, to better, back to Bad again.
How can u even think about marriage with a chica from the DR who you hardly even know . . Be glad that she is probably a NICE girl u can visit whenever you are in town. But just take it SLOW with this Visa and Fiance Shit . Dammmn.

Exactly how did you meet her, did you meet her family, incl siblings, and how well off are they, cause you may be supporting ALL of them if you jump into this.

curiousdude
11-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Yea I have an apartment here. But the thing is alot of my friends call me crazy for doing this at such a young age
Si, tienen razon. Your friends are right!

but I already have a daughter from my ex
And what, do you already want another...

and am ready to settle down
...at such a young age?:confused:

so I feel if I bring a girl who is from there , typically they have stronger morals and values and I can try to mold her to the perfect mujer.
Yeah, good luck with that:rolleyes:. Even if you could achieve some success with that, this girl will grow up and change as all women do, and she'll become Americanized, even if she isn't already a gold-digging and/or visa-seeking abusadora.

What do you guys think
Sure, go ahead.:rolleyes:

eastcoastallstar
11-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Is it the same girl in your avitar?

If it is, I'll put it to you like this, nice girls dont take nude photos and fuck guys they meet within 2 hours.

But hey your young, you have enough time to completely fuck up your life for the next 5 years and still come out OK.

Ingus_Khan
11-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Don't be so quick to stomp on "true love" EC. There is always an exception to the rule and this could be it.:mrgreen:

Is it the same girl in your avitar?

If it is, I'll put it to you like this, nice girls dont take nude photos and fuck guys they meet within 2 hours.

But hey your young, you have enough time to completely fuck up your life for the next 5 years and still come out OK.

DCIronman
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=66580)

Awwww. How sweet (snickering).

Dude, you are on the wrong board for this type of announcement. About 60% are wondering, like EC, if she's the girl in your avatar. 80% are hoping that they run into her at Classicos.

And 10% are looking at this thread and saying "Hey. That looks like....What tha f@#k!!!!"

Blackarcher
11-23-2009, 07:09 PM

I hate to pile on here but it's necessary dude, lets start with you already have a daughter and an ex. I can imagine the hell your ex may rain down on you. Not to mention that if your ex decides to do some digging on your ass you are all over this board. Second immigration just ain't that easy especially when marriage is involved. That is why immigration lawyers are rich. I can understand the desire to settle down and live the family life but before you jump that shark you better spend a great deal of quality time with whatever woman you choose and even then chances are you will choose wrong. And again what about your daughter, shouldn't any woman you get serious with meet your daughter before you get married? I'm not saying she isn't the right girl for you but if she is she will wait. There is no need to rush it dude, you met her what a couple of times? Take a step back and think, you are making lifetime decisions with incomplete info.

eastcoastallstar
11-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Don't be so quick to stomp on "true love" EC. There is always an exception to the rule and this could be it.:mrgreen:

Honestly, couldn't give a fuck either way.

I just find it funny when dudes go looking for wives in hoe towns.

husl2001
11-23-2009, 07:40 PM
I hate to pile on here but it's necessary dude, lets start with you already have a daughter and an ex. I can imagine the hell your ex may rain down on you. Not to mention that if your ex decides to do some digging on your ass you are all over this board. Second immigration just ain't that easy especially when marriage is involved. That is why immigration lawyers are rich. I can understand the desire to settle down and live the family life but before you jump that shark you better spend a great deal of quality time with whatever woman you choose and even then chances are you will choose wrong. And again what about your daughter, shouldn't any woman you get serious with meet your daughter before you get married? I'm not saying she isn't the right girl for you but if she is she will wait. There is no need to rush it dude, you met her what a couple of times? Take a step back and think, you are making lifetime decisions with incomplete info.

The guys on here are kinda rough, but they're right. It takes a while to really get to know a person, and you have the longest of long-distance relationships going. Let's assume you've done the near-impossible, and as a fairly-new sex tourist in the sex tourism capital of the caribbean, happened upon and fell in love with a genuine good girl.

What does she want to do with her life? How will that fit in with your life plans? Do you both speak Spanish and/or English fluently? What will happen when you remove a family-dependent Dominicana from her family? Does she have/want kids? Other than the physical attraction and liking how she's treating you, what do you have in common? What are her expectations? What about yours? Will you need to support her family? How will you support a young, lonely Dominicana, her distant family, and your own kid/ex? Does she have any expectations that you'll sponsor her family members into the states? Are you guys educated to roughly the same level? Is she currently able to support herself? How does she view raising kids? Is your Spanish good enough to even be able to ask these questions?

Look, I know the sex is off the charts and she treats you like a king. It's like that with my favorita down there too, and she even comes from the "good family in Moca" background.

That said, I'd never consider bringing her up here. Even if she was the one, even when she found her way to the Dominican hangouts and the Joy of Telemundo, she'd likely feel lost in a strange country without her family and friends. That goes quadruple if you're talking about moving her to NYC (with the possible exception of certain parts of the Heights).

Try this. Take your time. Have no expectations. If you don't speak fluent Spanish, learn. Pay some school for her to learn English (she'll need it in the states, after all). Then, see how it goes.

Good luck, man.

eastcoastallstar
11-23-2009, 07:49 PM

Heeey, this hoe is from a town called Imbert too, what a coincidence

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/907447634048b5c49.jpg

catch my drift?

Ingus_Khan
11-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I could not agree with you more.

After seeing these two chicks I think I am in love with Imbert and hope they keep sending more from the campo to work for the pesos.:p

Honestly, couldn't give a fuck either way.

I just find it funny when dudes go looking for wives in hoe towns.

bronxbomber
11-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Wow, you guys are definitley right. Broke it down how it is. Sometimes we just jump the gun cus so many things are going on. I understand to just sit back and examine things before doing anything dumb. Thanks alot guys made me realize and step away from my fantasy.

chicmatic
11-23-2009, 08:34 PM
wow, an instant intervention just took place

sounds like you won't have to check into the mike lodge center after all :rofl:

SeaWeed
11-23-2009, 08:42 PM
lawd of mercy.....another one saved!

JD426
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM
I hope he's being straight with us. Cause thats some shit.
Meets a Chica from the Campo on like his second trip to DR , and already thinking about an engagement ring.
I guess when that pussy is talking to you it seems to makes sense, but from here on the outside looking in, thats some scary shit.

But the Free Condo for the Puta story, beats this one hands down by a long shot.

tonymd
11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Nice, let me know how that works out. I have thought about doing something similar.

biggun1221
11-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Heeey, this hoe is from a town called Imbert too, what a coincidence

Click to see pic (http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/907447634048b5c49.jpg)

She sure looks a lot like Carolina from BB's. I may be wrong but don't think so.

Roy
12-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Wow, you guys are definitley right. Broke it down how it is. Sometimes we just jump the gun cus so many things are going on. I understand to just sit back and examine things before doing anything dumb. Thanks alot guys made me realize and step away from my fantasy.

I've been down that road, but kept it in the D.R. It's VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to tell the difference from the lies and deception and the truth. The guys here really weren't tough enough on you, and I'm not going to be either, because frankly, I'm embarrassed about what an idiot I've been with my girls BUT... for the sake of education, I am going to admit to and REALLY EMBARRASSING thing I did... (you guys don't need to bash me.. OK!)

I met my girl about 2 1/2 years ago. She had her own apartment, where "the father of her children helped her" and "her fiance paid for everything before they broke up" and she supplemented income by working in "the salon her fiance bought her". She had one son, and what appeared to be a simple life, and each time I saw her she seemed like the perfect woman and if I got the chance I'd jump on it. I got the chance, visited her for all but 10 days over a 3 month period, and both of us seemed to be really "in love" with each other, and I really adored her son.

I returned 6 weeks after I agreed to rent a condo with her, (having known her just shy of 2 years, and commute to the US (my work allowed it), and when I arrived, her other 4 children were in the 2BR condo, along with her full time maid. There were 6 people for me to feed, clothe, 3 cell phones with phone cards, and I am also the umbrella for healthcare! I saw one father drop by in 3 weeks with a 200 peso can of leche and 4 pampers. She also took me to Tenaris to meet her mom and dad (who were very poor) so I ended up realizing I would also help support them as well.

When food got low, I got screamed at... not either of the two fathers of her 5 children. Then, I found out that "all of her furniture was borrowed", and the stove was worn out, and the fridge didn't work! Furthermore, the lavarodora (W/D) had a wiring fault and had to be worked on. I can't tell you the number of changes that took place once I was "committed" to the new arrangement. I did buy a new mattress, but for selfish reasons, 8000 pesos got me a decent nights sleep. The rest she got a strong "NO" from me.

After 10 days of my first 3 weeks planned in our new home together I had enough, but I didn't have enough money to survive even 3 weeks. It ended when I decided to lock the master bedroom door (where the new bed was that I purchased, along with the cable I hooked up was wired), and it also had a rear door to the back balcony. I stayed the entire time in that bedroom, and tried to keep peace until I got my flight changed to go home.

I knew this girl 2 years before I decided to do all this, and NEVER KNEW she had 5 kids, or a full time maid, or anything. She was PURRRRFECT in and out of bed until the fateful day I arrived "committed".

I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. As a matter of fact, it is rare occasion I repeat with even the best performers, and a TLN is entirely out of the question.

Hope this helps.

DCIronman
12-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Roy, it took some serious cojones to own up to the egregious fuck up you described in your post. You didn't have to. In fact, it'd have been in your best interest not to, as we can be a little bit brutal with the clowning on this board (just ask mikelodge).

But you set aside your pride in order to educate the rookie. For that, you have my respect. I, for one, am not going to clown you about your disastrous attempt at saving a hoe. And her kids. And her family. And her maid (Damn!).

Tiger
12-26-2009, 02:33 PM
A lesson well learned. Not many would admit it here.

Roy
12-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Roy, it took some serious cojones to own up to the egregious fuck up you described in your post.

I think it had to be said, and I'll bet that there are a few others either done it or still doing it.... there's just too big a "community" of these girls. I appreciate not getting thrashed, I've done it to myself enough as I for one should have known better.

It does however give credence to the quote:

If she's alive, she fucks

as I was told just two days after I left she was in a drunken stupor in Charimicos with her "Tigre".

Tiger
12-26-2009, 03:42 PM
I think it had to be said, and I'll bet that there are a few others either done it or still doing it.... there's just too big a "community" of these girls. I appreciate not getting thrashed, I've done it to myself enough as I for one should have known better.

It does however give credence to the quote:

If she's alive, she fucks

as I was told just two days after I left she was in a drunken stupor in Charimicos with her "Tigre".

I hope it wasn't ME tigre!!

Roy
12-26-2009, 04:09 PM
I hope it wasn't ME tigre!!

It could have been... but I hope not. You know the girls still have sex with you even if you are fighting tooth and nail. That soon with her and you were stirring my "swimmers".

The tigre I was referring to was apparently a motoconcho from Charamicos that runs drugs and takes everything she has. Its really a sad story (aren't they all) and maybe she'll wise up and run back home to mami and papi one day.

SeaWeed
12-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Roy I met a stunning girl in Paradise 15 years ago and most considered her a 9.5 if not a ten......she was so sweet and I traveled there 4 times in a years time for extended period of times......we were head over heals over each other......neither of us had kids........I had been married before and she had not........met her God Parents who were Americans and decided to go for it........brought her here to the good olde USA.......got married and for five years we had a great marriage with great sex and great times etc etc etc.....eventually she got Americanized and met some guy........that made it curtains for us and we went thru a heck of a divorce........her new boyfriend made life miserable for this guy during that period(she was now living with him)........she eventually married him but didn't have much of choice if she wanted to stay in the USA......

I am happily single these days and you won't be seeing this guy bringing back anything but some sand from Paradise........did I screw up.......guess I did.......but it was a heck of a lot of fun for 5 years with her........you won't be seeing this guy doing that again.......but oh da memories.......and quite the learning experience as was your case.......and in closing all I can say is to leave dem on the islands.......and keep them Chicas as Amiga's as there is absolutely no sense in being to attached to any of them in Paradise......as there are way too many beautiful Chicas to choose from in the DR and there is no sense in just staying with one.......lol

nnjdave
12-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Roy, much respect! Sharing like that makes you a primo member of the monger team.

I learned the lesson pretty quick, just because I ended up a WU Novio for 3 months with a BB's girl. That cost me about $1500. I have since instituted a rule which keeps me out of trouble: No putas en la casa. I either go the in-call route, such as LP, or get a second room, for play only, real cheap. I don't bother with TLN. I have to admit, sometimes I miss the drama, Wait , did I just say that? The drama is what costs!

I've been down that road, but kept it in the D.R. It's VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to tell the difference from the lies and deception and the truth. The guys here really weren't tough enough on you, and I'm not going to be either, because frankly, I'm embarrassed about what an idiot I've been with my girls BUT... for the sake of education, I am going to admit to and REALLY EMBARRASSING thing I did... (you guys don't need to bash me.. OK!)

I met my girl about 2 1/2 years ago. She had her own apartment, where "the father of her children helped her" and "her fiance paid for everything before they broke up" and she supplemented income by working in "the salon her fiance bought her". She had one son, and what appeared to be a simple life, and each time I saw her she seemed like the perfect woman and if I got the chance I'd jump on it. I got the chance, visited her for all but 10 days over a 3 month period, and both of us seemed to be really "in love" with each other, and I really adored her son.

I returned 6 weeks after I agreed to rent a condo with her, (having known her just shy of 2 years, and commute to the US (my work allowed it), and when I arrived, her other 4 children were in the 2BR condo, along with her full time maid. There were 6 people for me to feed, clothe, 3 cell phones with phone cards, and I am also the umbrella for healthcare! I saw one father drop by in 3 weeks with a 200 peso can of leche and 4 pampers. She also took me to Tenaris to meet her mom and dad (who were very poor) so I ended up realizing I would also help support them as well.

When food got low, I got screamed at... not either of the two fathers of her 5 children. Then, I found out that "all of her furniture was borrowed", and the stove was worn out, and the fridge didn't work! Furthermore, the lavarodora (W/D) had a wiring fault and had to be worked on. I can't tell you the number of changes that took place once I was "committed" to the new arrangement. I did buy a new mattress, but for selfish reasons, 8000 pesos got me a decent nights sleep. The rest she got a strong "NO" from me.

After 10 days of my first 3 weeks planned in our new home together I had enough, but I didn't have enough money to survive even 3 weeks. It ended when I decided to lock the master bedroom door (where the new bed was that I purchased, along with the cable I hooked up was wired), and it also had a rear door to the back balcony. I stayed the entire time in that bedroom, and tried to keep peace until I got my flight changed to go home.

I knew this girl 2 years before I decided to do all this, and NEVER KNEW she had 5 kids, or a full time maid, or anything. She was PURRRRFECT in and out of bed until the fateful day I arrived "committed".

I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. As a matter of fact, it is rare occasion I repeat with even the best performers, and a TLN is entirely out of the question.

Hope this helps.

Roy
12-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I have to admit, sometimes I miss the drama, Wait , did I just say that?

The drama LOL.... Funny how I look at my phone and how little I even need a cell phone now. I don't know why I ever slipped off the monger wagon, but damn! they can sex you up and sweet you up so good WHEN THEY WANT SOMETHING - and it ALWAYS COSTS A LOT OF MONEY.

I actually had a dream about this girl last night - prolly cause I fessed up yesterday. I woke up in an anxious cold sweat. THANK GOD I've deleted any possibility of contact numbers or e-mail...

Should we discuss "warning signs" that your "novia" is cheating, or is the word "novia" just a redundancy for cheating?

ralphie1
12-27-2009, 11:15 AM
The drama LOL.... Funny how I look at my phone and how little I even need a cell phone now. I don't know why I ever slipped off the monger wagon, but damn! they can sex you up and sweet you up so good WHEN THEY WANT SOMETHING - and it ALWAYS COSTS A LOT OF MONEY.

I actually had a dream about this girl last night - prolly cause I fessed up yesterday. I woke up in an anxious cold sweat. THANK GOD I've deleted any possibility of contact numbers or e-mail...

Should we discuss "warning signs" that your "novia" is cheating, or is the word "novia" just a redundancy for cheating?
who cares if she cheats?? you are back home, opportunity presents itself, you jump it.

she is in the DR, and another opportunity will present itself and she will jump it repeatedly to set up another WU BF

it is kind of tit for tat

when you monger, keep it just that. if you are looking for a wife, go to the library, church, let your best friends wife hook you up with her gf that "has such a nice personality" ... save the expense of leaving your country, culture and comfort zone.

Roy
12-27-2009, 03:15 PM
who cares if she cheats?? you are back home, opportunity presents itself, you jump it. she is in the DR, and another opportunity will present itself and she will jump it repeatedly to set up another WU BF it is kind of tit for tat when you monger, keep it just that. if you are looking for a wife, go to the library, church, let your best friends wife hook you up with her gf that "has such a nice personality" ... save the expense of leaving your country, culture and comfort zone.

Awesome Ralphie! You are the first one to totally miss the point. "tit for tat" is 1000 pesos for a ST.... get it? Western Union is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIMAL. If all you expect to purchase by sending enough money for her monthly expenses (even when you're not there) is a dedicated piece of ass, then that is really mistaken logic. You can have that by just getting her phone number and calling when you arrive at the airport.

I do consider these girls that get WU from some expat... "cheaters"... mainly because the girls are the only ones that really benefit from the situation. "tit for tat" in a WU situation should imply a bit of fidelity.... oops, another word that doesn't translate in Dominican Spanish.

In addition, I hope she does find another WU guy, she's got a lot of responsibility. Maybe you'd like to have her contact info and pay all her bills each month?

ralphie1
12-27-2009, 06:30 PM
Awesome Ralphie! You are the first one to totally miss the point. "tit for tat" is 1000 pesos for a ST.... get it? Western Union is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIMAL. If all you expect to purchase by sending enough money for her monthly expenses (even when you're not there) is a dedicated piece of ass, then that is really mistaken logic. You can have that by just getting her phone number and calling when you arrive at the airport.

I do consider these girls that get WU from some expat... "cheaters"... mainly because the girls are the only ones that really benefit from the situation. "tit for tat" in a WU situation should imply a bit of fidelity.... oops, another word that doesn't translate in Dominican Spanish.

In addition, I hope she does find another WU guy, she's got a lot of responsibility. Maybe you'd like to have her contact info and pay all her bills each month?

no, i didnt miss the point. i am a realist. i know the only reason a hot young gal is going to hang with me (either ST or WU guy or whatever) is because of the bucks. ergo, my comments. not like these gals take a look at us and say "man i just have to get in that old mans pants" it is more like "gotta get in that old boys pants pocket"

just a realist and my play in the DR is part of my hobby, i dont make it my life

Jimmydr
12-27-2009, 06:34 PM

Let the daddies pay her bills. They think that we should, no way, we pay as we go.

Roy
12-28-2009, 01:12 PM
Let the daddies pay her bills. They think that we should, no way, we pay as we go.

ABSOLUTELY. She continues to try and call me, I finally answered knowing that she wanted money for Christmas. She was crying, boo hoo, boo hoo. I asked her "before you called me, did you call either of the 2 fathers of your children?". She said "NO".

Man o man, I just don't understand. These girls bed the dominicanos and make baby after baby, never expect a thing from them, and then go look for a dupe of a gringo to pick up all the pieces, and get totally pissed off when you tell them "I didn't sign up for this shit!".

All in all, I escaped the situation before the point of diminishing returns, but most don't, and many willingly continue this charade. That is the purpose of my posting my stupidity.

Now if you want to send $50 or $100 because you want to do something nice, I say fine.... they will appreciate that more than the "esposo" that pays for EVERYTHING.

The whole situation was well worth whatever investment I made in it though. It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river. My instincts were spot on.... if their mouth is open, they are lying...

And yes! If they are alive, they are fucking.

Jimmydr
12-28-2009, 03:14 PM
ABSOLUTELY. She continues to try and call me, I finally answered knowing that she wanted money for Christmas. She was crying, boo hoo, boo hoo. I asked her "before you called me, did you call either of the 2 fathers of your children?". She said "NO".

Man o man, I just don't understand. These girls bed the dominicanos and make baby after baby, never expect a thing from them, and then go look for a dupe of a gringo to pick up all the pieces, and get totally pissed off when you tell them "I didn't sign up for this shit!".

All in all, I escaped the situation before the point of diminishing returns, but most don't, and many willingly continue this charade. That is the purpose of my posting my stupidity.

Now if you want to send $50 or $100 because you want to do something nice, I say fine.... they will appreciate that more than the "esposo" that pays for EVERYTHING.

The whole situation was well worth whatever investment I made in it though. It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river. My instincts were spot on.... if their mouth is open, they are lying...

And yes! If they are alive, they are fucking.

A while back, one of my chicas in Colombia brought her friend for my friend. She ended up becoming the maid at the Penthouse in Medellin. Last trip she brought her 7 year old kid over and I took a liking to her. Her dad is dead and mommy lives with a new guy and has a kid by him.

Well me and my brother bought the kid $100 worth of cloting. I bet she never had so much new stuff at one time.

Help those that really need help, they are out there.

nnjdave
12-28-2009, 10:44 PM
if you are looking for a wife, go to the library, church, let your best friends wife hook you up with her gf that "has such a nice personality" ... save the expense of leaving your country, culture and comfort zone.

That statement right there represents the ultimate no value option. My WU novia cost me a lot less than the high-school sweetheart I met at church and married, and my last 3 months with each, I got more action out of the DR chica.

I believe that Roy and I each learned a valuable lesson, one we want to share with others as a warning, but neither of us feels that the WU methodology resulted in 'quid pro quo'. I for one will be most unlikely to fall into that trap again.

Roy
12-29-2009, 11:55 AM
That statement right there represents the ultimate no value option. My WU novia cost me a lot less than the high-school sweetheart I met at church and married, and my last 3 months with each, I got more action out of the DR chica.

I believe that Roy and I each learned a valuable lesson, one we want to share with others as a warning, but neither of us feels that the WU methodology resulted in 'quid pro quo'. I for one will be most unlikely to fall into that trap again.

Agreed... the WU option would have still been better than any U.S. option. I am not a ugly old dirt bag with no opportunities here either. It's just that the "American arrangement" is at least 3 times, uh... 4 or 5 times as expensive, and ask ANY woman in the US how many times per week is a lot of sex, and they will tell you twice. Not twice a day, once a day... and in reality, most of my counterparts here report once or twice a month.

The bottom line for me (and all of us) is however, that it is OUR MONEY, and OUR VACATION and for the value of what WE spend, I am much happier, and find that performance is much better on hourly rentals. In addition, the same WU girl will still be there waiting for you when you return, and more than happy to collect a per session fee if you so desire.

Jimmydr
12-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Agreed... the WU option would have still been better than any U.S. option. I am not a ugly old dirt bag with no opportunities here either. It's just that the "American arrangement" is at least 3 times, uh... 4 or 5 times as expensive, and ask ANY woman in the US how many times per week is a lot of sex, and they will tell you twice. Not twice a day, once a day... and in reality, most of my counterparts here report once or twice a month.

The bottom line for me (and all of us) is however, that it is OUR MONEY, and OUR VACATION and for the value of what WE spend, I am much happier, and find that performance is much better on hourly rentals. In addition, the same WU girl will still be there waiting for you when you return, and more than happy to collect a per session fee if you so desire.

I send no money to Colombia, and when I call a chica, she still comes over and never tells me how poor she is. WU is a myth.

theheights718
12-29-2009, 10:27 PM

I think you owe each of these gentlemen a case of presidente and a tln :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They just save you thousands of dollars and maybe a lifetime of headache...and only took a few post :rolleyes:

Roy
12-30-2009, 10:31 AM
I think you owe each of these gentlemen a case of presidente and a tln :rofl::rofl::rofl:
They just save you thousands of dollars and maybe a lifetime of headache...and only took a few post :rolleyes:

Case of Bohemia Grande's... 1000 pesos. If you buy 'em, I'll polish 'em off right in front of you and you can watch the carnage that follows... jajajajajajajajajaja!

gdogg
12-30-2009, 07:34 PM
I send no money to Colombia, and when I call a chica, she still comes over and never tells me how poor she is. WU is a myth.

WHAT??!?! Maybe you meant to phrase that differently. Go to any WU, and the line is out the door on certain days.

Jimmydr
12-30-2009, 09:08 PM
WHAT??!?! Maybe you meant to phrase that differently. Go to any WU, and the line is out the door on certain days.

What I mean for you guys in the South, the chicas will come over if you do not send WU ever.

tomgueguen
12-30-2009, 10:02 PM
It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river.

I like this comparaison, sometimes you have to pay to learn and see...

DCIronman
12-31-2009, 06:58 AM
I like this comparaison, sometimes you have to pay to learn and see...

It's a horrible comparison. In this case the knowledge is free. And the evidence is out there and clear as day. Unlike poker, setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is not a gamble. There are no odds whatsoever because the outcome is inevitable. It is GUARANTEED to end badly.

The aforementioned chica WILL attempt to take advantage of the situation to your detriment. And she WILL be fucking other tourists, in addition to her dominican chulo, while you're away.

Not at all like poker when you really think about it. In poker, there won't be other men skeeting on your furniture.

Sorry. I know I said I wouldn't clown. But this thread was taking a direction that I didn't like. Can't let the newbies who read this thread think that it's acceptable to cake hoes.

DCIronman
12-31-2009, 07:43 AM
It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river.

Well, if an analogy is really needed for this situation, I can think of a better one. Setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is a lot like smoking crack.

Because of all of the info readily available about crack, you already know the inevitable outcome of smoking it. You will become addicted. You will end up losing a lot of weight, in addition to quite a few teeth. And you're most likely to end up giving $5.00 blowjobs in order to support your habit. Altogether, a monumentally STOOPID idea. Thing is, you already know, or maybe it's more accurate to say that you should know these things before you even pick up the pipe. But you do it anyway because you're anticipating the resulting high.

Yeah. That's a good analogy IMO.

Roy
12-31-2009, 08:05 PM
It's a horrible comparison. In this case the knowledge is free. And the evidence is out there and clear as day. Unlike poker, setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is not a gamble. There are no odds whatsoever because the outcome is inevitable. It is GUARANTEED to end badly.

The aforementioned chica WILL attempt to take advantage of the situation to your detriment. And she WILL be fucking other tourists, in addition to her dominican chulo, while you're away.

Not at all like poker when you really think about it. In poker, there won't be other men skeeting on your furniture.

Sorry. I know I said I wouldn't clown. But this thread was taking a direction that I didn't like. Can't let the newbies who read this thread think that it's acceptable to cake hoes.

With all due respect, it was a lot like poker, which I play a considerable amount of successfully. I had gotten to a "call" situation or "fold". The money was already on the table (I came with a certain amount to blow and the information/confirmation was worth the investment). Why should I have folded, when I could see the cards in her hand and willing to invest a chip or two to do so?

I knew, but I had to know I know. Maybe you guys aren't Daniel Negraneau fans, but I am. I chose that path to my own detriment, knowing I wouldn't get addicted to any crack, matter of fact, once I confirmed the huge bite out of my ass, it RE-AFFIRMED that I won't ever creep that way again.

Furthermore, it was I WHO posted the grand mistake for the benefit of the newbies. I'm not advocating that a newbie roll to the river card with a WU chica, and if you surmised that somehow, I apologize for misleading.

My post was to confirm what many say, I suspected, and then 100% confirmed with my own eyes and money that investing anything other than the cost of one session is VERY FOOLISH.

SeaWeed
01-01-2010, 01:35 PM
My post was to confirm what many say, I suspected, and then 100% confirmed with my own eyes and money that investing anything other than the cost of one session is VERY FOOLISH.yup......it's for suckers or for the less versed mongers........once you've been doing this hobby for awhile........you just pay for the session and move on.......wondering what the word is for a veteran monger? Senor?

nnjdave
01-02-2010, 06:29 PM

That is indeed the funniest, truest shit I ever heard.

tomgueguen
01-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Well, if an analogy is really needed for this situation, I can think of a better one. Setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is a lot like [B]smoking crack.

Yeah. That's a good analogy IMO.

I agree with you, there's something relating with addiction.