PDA

View Full Version : BMW rentals in sosua/Puerto Plata?

bronxbomber
10-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Hey guys quick question. Are there any rental places in the sosua are that offer rentals for bmws or mercedes. Thanks again

mikelodge
10-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Hey guys quick question. Are there any rental places in the sosua are that offer rentals for bmws or mercedes. Thanks again

Do you need a chauffeur/bodyguard player? We might be able to work something out. :D All I have seen listed is some pretty nice SUV's at Adventure car rentals in Santiago.

eastcoastallstar
10-23-2009, 01:58 PM
I have a card somewhere, I'll find it.

But homey, you don't need to bring all the extra attention to yourself.

JD426
10-23-2009, 02:08 PM
I have a card somewhere, I'll find it.

But homey, you don't need to bring all the extra attention to yourself.

IMO,
You definitely dont want that kind of attention. Youre there to slay pussy, not babysit a Car so it doesnt get scratched. Fuck that.
In the Bronx, I get it , and more power to you, but in the DR, the locals may want to set you up if they think you got lots of cash to throw around like that. IMO, its not gonna impress the chicas any more, in fact they will just raise their prices on you. So it may work against you.
Just dress sharp and you will get all the hot mamis you can possibly handle.
Your last trip report was awesome BTW , so we know you can easily build on that ,just be yourself, you dont need a flashy car kid, you got more than enough personality to have a great time.
I say, Save your money.

bronxbomber
10-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Got it. You guys are right I figured I should bug out but not worth it. Thanks for the advice

husl2001
10-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Got it. You guys are right I figured I should bug out but not worth it. Thanks for the advice

Just get some basic transportation. There's a 50% off code for Avis on this site, and as long as you have wheels (if you're going to be traveling around) you're golden.

Dress and act nicely, and you'll be neck deep in the goodies in no time. :)

Maretti
10-23-2009, 05:37 PM
You're a young buck and with that kind of attitude (listening to the big guns), you will go far. Just remember, if a Latino like you, but a lot older, ever come to you in Sosua and says "Hello BB, nice to meet you", that would be me.

By the way, your first trip report was great, just aim for that much fun, not higher, the mongers' God might think you're greedy and turn against you. Believe me, if he sends you a "puta-wife" (even for a short term), you'll be sorry (experience talking here!). :biggrin:

psriches
10-23-2009, 07:09 PM
Where would one drive a BMW??

Sosua is only 1 street long!!!! :confused:

swiggy
10-23-2009, 08:12 PM

great advice from everyone, i rent an suv you never know where your gonna end up, with the avis code you get a great deal on the suzuki which is fine for 4 people. actually was nicer than i assumed it would be, a lot like the crv and roomy inside. if your young you got a leg up on us dinosaurs anyway.

Jimmydr
10-23-2009, 08:13 PM
great advice from everyone, i rent an suv you never know where your gonna end up, with the avis code you get a great deal on the suzuki which is fine for 4 people. actually was nicer than i assumed it would be, a lot like the crv and roomy inside. if your young you got a leg up on us dinosaurs anyway.

Well for starters, if you are going to drive around the country, you will need an SUV and it won't be the only one out there.

SeaWeed
10-23-2009, 09:43 PM
if you drive anywhere in the Caribbean you should get a SUV as most of the roads suck.........4 wheel drive is even better!

especially in Jamiaca!

JD426
10-23-2009, 10:17 PM
if you drive anywhere in the Caribbean you should get a SUV as most of the roads suck
.........4 wheel drive is even better!

especially in Jamiaca!

Yeagh mon, you could spill your Red Stripe.

Ingus_Khan
10-23-2009, 10:44 PM
These guys had BMW SUVs in the past. They are at the POP airport.

http://www.adventurerentcar.com/

3somefan
10-23-2009, 11:01 PM
IMO,
You definitely dont want that kind of attention. Youre there to slay pussy, not babysit a Car so it doesnt get scratched. Fuck that.
In the Bronx, I get it , and more power to you, but in the DR, the locals may want to set you up if they think you got lots of cash to throw around like that. IMO, its not gonna impress the chicas any more, in fact they will just raise their prices on you. So it may work against you.
Just dress sharp and you will get all the hot mamis you can possibly handle.
Your last trip report was awesome BTW , so we know you can easily build on that ,just be yourself, you dont need a flashy car kid, you got more than enough personality to have a great time.
I say, Save your money.

Excellent words of wisdom JD!!

Where would one drive a BMW??

Sosua is only 1 street long!!!! :confused:

PS... dog you got me laughing my ass off over here!! :lol:

Hemp
10-24-2009, 10:32 AM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/67214a8da82ea64df.jpg