PDA

View Full Version : Comedor Pica Pollo El Nuevo Dia

Beads
10-25-2009, 12:00 PM
If your leaving Sosua on the main road look for the street light and sign for the entrance to Charamicos. Its a steep hill but if you walk down on your right you will find this place.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/55854ae46a517bf1a.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/55854ae46a5005607.jpg

I have seen plenty of tourists eating here as do locals. Prices are cheap. If your looking for a cheap alternative for lunch this is a good choice.

You can also get here by walking to the end of the beach and walking up the hill into Charamicos. Walk past the 2 way entrance to the next road and you will see this place on the corner on the left.

SrSuerte
12-07-2009, 12:44 PM
I have been there. It is good and cheap. I think there prices are the lowest. I am aobut to walk over there right now.

Beads
02-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Not the lowest around but reasonable for sure.

jacknback
02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Do you go up the stairs at the end of the playa and justy keep walking and looking left???

Jimbo44
02-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Perhaps on one of my rides to take a chica back late in the morning, I will do just that on my next trip. Camera will be charged too!!

SrSuerte
02-10-2010, 04:33 AM
Not the lowest around but reasonable for sure.

Where can you get cheaper?:eek:

What is cheaper Than a $1.70?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even my cheap ass would feel so wrong!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I ate cereal in my room at times!:rofl::rofl:

MrHappy
02-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Where can you get cheaper?:eek:

What is cheaper Than a $1.70?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even my cheap ass would feel so wrong!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I ate cereal in my room at times!:rofl::rofl:

I don't think it's $1.70. That's only 60 pesos. My usual spot charges 80 pesos for rice, beans, meat and a salad, with a pitcher of cold water.

I'd like to see a place cheaper than that.

SrSuerte
02-10-2010, 07:09 AM
I don't think it's $1.70. That's only 60 pesos. My usual spot charges 80 pesos for rice, beans, meat and a salad, with a pitcher of cold water.

Es un secreto?
Is it a secret?

Beads
02-10-2010, 09:06 AM

You can find meals for around 100 pesos there if you really try. The more people eating the cheaper it seems to be since you can split portions and they seem to give you a discount if your a regular customer and/or eat with a decent sized group. I tend to spend around 150RD for lunch there of some chicken, beans, and rice.

Beads
02-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Do you go up the stairs at the end of the playa and justy keep walking and looking left???

Walk up the stairs at the end of the playa and up the hill. Walk until you see the sign on the main highway on the left that says Los Charamicos. Turn towards the main highway so you are looking at the sign. This restaurant will now be on your left at the base of the hill headed towards the highway.