PDA

View Full Version : Festival de Música del Caribe

gmalet
10-26-2009, 06:36 AM
The newly renovated and restyled El Rocón Bar Café and Restaurant (between Sosúa and Cabarete) will celebrate its reopening on 31 October, with a big party entitled 'Festival de Música del Caribe' with performances by a wide range of famous artists. In addition to Sheila Acevedo, Michael Miguel, and Leo Roa, the following artists have been contracted for the festival: Toño Rosario (Tu Kuquito), Frank Reyes (El Principe), Kerubanda (La Banda que Manda), Omega (El Fuerte), Monkey Black, Braho (VIP), Sexapil and Dr. Funk.
The programme also includes acrobats, fireworks, laser show etc. A lottery will be held, with a main jackpot of 150,000 pesos, along with five prizes of 50,000 pesos. Tickets to the event cost 1200 pesos (pre-sales), or 1600 pesos on the night.
A VIP place costs 6000 pesos, with all the attention you could wish. Performances begin from 2pm onwards, and continue into the early hours of the next morning.

prtyr2
10-26-2009, 07:58 AM
Would love to see sex appeal. It would also be cool to see Frank Reyes again. Too bad I'll still be in Buenos Aires. . . . . damn. . .

MrHappy
10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
Just itchin' to throw a wrench in my well thought out plans, ain't ya???

I'm bettin' you and NJ are gonna be over there...

gmalet
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
I will be attending this event.