PDA

View Full Version : Up Comming Visit

Rednose
10-27-2009, 02:43 PM
I will be Santo Domingo during the week of November 11th. Anyone going to be in town? This is my 5th trip to SD and I expect some of the usual hobby activities. Any suggestions? I am thinking of staying in the Hotel Razor. Just because they are guest friendly.:smile:

Jimmydr
10-27-2009, 02:49 PM
I will be Santo Domingo during the week of November 11th. Anyone going to be in town? This is my 5th trip to SD and I expect some of the usual hobby activities. Any suggestions? I am thinking of staying in the Hotel Razor. Just because they are guest friendly.:smile:

You been there 5 times and need suggestions, thats 3 or more times than 95% of the board.:eek:

greydread
10-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I will be Santo Domingo during the week of November 11th.............. Any suggestions? .:smile:

Did you have anything specific in mind?

Rednose
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Actually, you are correct. After 5 trips I do know my way around, but I also believe that I can always learn from others.
Not to mention that this board has been pretty dead from the standpoint of new entries.

Thanks Anyway.

RickRock
10-28-2009, 05:07 PM

I'll actually be there the following week.