PDA

View Full Version : O'Side Nightclub

greydread
10-28-2009, 10:08 AM
After "Cats" we stopped by a Reggaeton club called "O'Side" in Santo Domingo at about 2am last night (Tuesday). If I were 25 years younger I'd abandon the casas forever. The Chicas in this place were phenomenal....and friendly.

You young fellas (under 35 with a little bit of Rosetta Srone under your belts) really need to check out the civilian night life. I've never seen that many gorgeous women (cap. about 750) in one place in my life and that includes a few Marvin Gaye concerts at the Felt Forum (i'm THAT f'ing old, :rofl:).

A couple of the Chicas (one a waitress) I have seen in a casa or two.

tomgueguen
10-28-2009, 07:25 PM
After "Cats" we stopped by a Reggaeton club called "O'Side" in Santo Domingo at about 2am last night (Tuesday). If I were 25 years younger I'd abandon the casas forever. The Chicas in this place were phenomenal....and friendly.

You young fellas (under 35 with a little bit of Rosetta Srone under your belts) really need to check out the civilian night life. I've never seen that many gorgeous women (cap. about 750) in one place in my life and that includes a few Marvin Gaye concerts at the Felt Forum (i'm THAT f'ing old, :rofl:).

A couple of the Chicas (one a waitress) I have seen in a casa or two.

Where is this club located?

prtyr2
10-29-2009, 12:23 AM
It is on avenida venezuela or san vincente. . don't remember right now after about 20 beers in buenos aires. . .but I avoid like plague. If the main style of music is reggaeton. . .count me gone. . . . .tigres. . ..drive bys. . . .. no thanks. . .but grey is right. . . .cute chicas. . . .

greydread
10-29-2009, 10:35 AM
style of music is reggaeton. . .count me gone. . . . .tigres. . ..drive bys. . . .. no thanks. . .but grey is right. . . .cute chicas. . . .

They have very rigorous screening at the entrance. Once you get in it's tight and I had at least a dozen Chicas just start popping ass in my crotch just standing there minding my own business.

The place reminded me of the disco scene in "Blade" when blood started flowing from the sprinklers except instead of techno it was regaeton. Pure, uninhibited pandemonium.

As for the exact address, there isn't a single taxi driver in Santo Domingo who doesn't know the way to this place. Trying to drive and park nearby would be a major exercise in futility.

fes1oner
10-29-2009, 02:37 PM
its a cool club been there many times its music goes by sets merengue salsa reggaeton bachata and so on

Jimbo44
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Damn, sounds like my kind of place, have to wait till I hit La Capital one day tho!!

brugal
11-03-2009, 09:42 PM
This place is located at Zona Oriental which is the best zone for freebies in Santo Domingo.

Trib
11-03-2009, 10:30 PM
They have very rigorous screening at the entrance. Once you get in it's tight and I had at least a dozen Chicas just start popping ass in my crotch just standing there minding my own business.

The place reminded me of the disco scene in "Blade" when blood started flowing from the sprinklers except instead of techno it was regaeton. Pure, uninhibited pandemonium.

As for the exact address, there isn't a single taxi driver in Santo Domingo who doesn't know the way to this place. Trying to drive and park nearby would be a major exercise in futility.

That scen from blade is hot!!! I wish the was closer to POP. Now I have to make another trip back to the DR. Oh the hardships I endure for clubbing LOL