PDA

View Full Version : POP's Ice Cream in Sosua

redlogic
10-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I was wondering if Sosua has a "POP's" ice cream shop. I could have sworn I saw a picture of it some where in the forum. I did a search and nothing popped up. I have traveled to Central America and Mexico and was wondering if this store was in the DR, specifically in Sosua.
I will be traveling there at the end of November and will be there for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if you guys chew me out because this is my first post. I have been reading this forum and others thoroughly so I feel quite secure about the regular things I will be partaking while I'm there. :bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

weyland
10-29-2009, 03:55 PM
I was wondering if Sosua has a "POP's" ice cream shop. I could have sworn I saw a picture of it some where in the forum. I did a search and nothing popped up. I have traveled to Central America and Mexico and was wondering if this store was in the DR, specifically in Sosua.
I will be traveling there at the end of November and will be there for 2 weeks. Thanks in advance and I'm sorry if you guys chew me out because this is my first post. I have been reading this forum and others thoroughly so I feel quite secure about the regular things I will be partaking while I'm there. :bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup:
It has one (or two?) branch(es) of BON and a branch of SPLASH. I believe these are Dominican companies.

How refreshing and innocent to have a new member whose primary interest is ice-cream!

Have a great trip and return home with many happy memories of walnut sundaes and raspberry ripple.

SeaWeed
10-29-2009, 05:00 PM
Jimmydr would know since him da ice cream expert.......but him busy right now in Jamaica..........hopefully........lol

vagabond
10-29-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not in Sosua. The Bon icecream is however very good.

Jimmydr
10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
It has one (or two?) branch(es) of BON and a branch of SPLASH. I believe these are Dominican companies.

How refreshing and innocent to have new member whose primary interest is ice-cream!

Have a great trip and return home with many happy memories of walnut sundaes and raspberry ripple.

Bon is Dominican. I have learned that all countries have their oen brand of ice cream and many times its better than anything we have here in the States.

Beads
10-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Bon ice cream is awesome. Go to a Bon shop and have some youll like!