PDA

View Full Version : Some things just workout!

travelman
02-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Ok guys I posted in the Boca Chica area about going to BC because of FF miles. Well I was told in NO uncertain terms I was a fool for not coming to the north coast. Well I live in Western Pa. I now happen to have a business trip to Newark on the 16th. I have booked an AA flight to STI on the 17th through the 20th. I have sent an email to the Palace to see if they have rooms. Hopefully they will.

I was looking through the site and alot of the info is older. Can someone please give me the current scoop on Chica prices ST and LT? Also what is the best way to get from STI to the Palace and back?

One last questions. What are the must go places other than the Shark Bar? I am looking forward to hanging out there during the day!

Thanks for your help in advance.

nuhomet
02-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Ok guys I posted in the Boca Chica area about going to BC because of FF miles. Well I was told in NO uncertain terms I was a fool for not coming to the north coast. Well I live in Western Pa. I now happen to have a business trip to Newark on the 16th. I have booked an AA flight to STI on the 17th through the 20th. I have sent an email to the Palace to see if they have rooms. Hopefully they will.

I was looking through the site and alot of the info is older. Can someone please give me the current scoop on Chica prices ST and LT? Also what is the best way to get from STI to the Palace and back?

One last questions. What are the must go places other than the Shark Bar? I am looking forward to hanging out there during the day!

Thanks for your help in advance.

We'll give you the answers, but go back and spend two hours reading the posts. It will give you a much better picture. The Trip reviews are the best source. The Palace is #1 because thats were you find other more seasoned mongers who can show you the ropes. Do the research and read the old posts it will take you about two hours. You do have to fuck Soronji to be in our club, however. ISOC Charter Rule 14-A-S177: All members must have a sloppy BJ from Soronji.