PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeards 2nd Wk.of July?

Coz
06-23-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm planning on making my first trip to BB's 2nd wk. of July. Will any of you experienced mongers be there then?
I've "lurked" on this site for a while and found the info posted here (and in other similar sites) EXTREMELY helpful and you've inspired my getaway. For that i say THANK YOU ALL !!

Question: I registered via the BB's website awhile ago, but haven't as yet heard back from them. Have any of you registered online b4 going, or did you just "show up" at the resort? If you'd registered online, where they tardy with their response? Should I take that as a "no rooms in the inn" Hint ?

This isn't my first trip to DR, but will be my first to BBs, so any advice or comments would be appreciated brethren.

P.S. How far would the sosua clubs classicos or D'Latinas be from Blackbeards?

Dick Dawson
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Most of us that have stayed there in the past sent a request for a room by e-mail. That's the best way to do it. Sosua is about 30 to 40 minutes away.

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:33 AM
I'm planning on making my first trip to BB's 2nd wk. of July. Will any of you experienced mongers be there then?
I've "lurked" on this site for a while and found the info posted here (and in other similar sites) EXTREMELY helpful and you've inspired my getaway. For that i say THANK YOU ALL !!

Question: I registered via the BB's website awhile ago, but haven't as yet heard back from them. Have any of you registered online b4 going, or did you just "show up" at the resort? If you'd registered online, where they tardy with their response? Should I take that as a "no rooms in the inn" Hint ?

This isn't my first trip to DR, but will be my first to BBs, so any advice or comments would be appreciated brethren.

nahhhh not normal at all ! ! your request probably disapeared into cyberspace . . .

send an e-mail to info@blackbeardsadultresort.com

I LOVE THAT JOINT ! ! (plenty on this site would disagree with me but not in person ! !)

Sosua is damn close to 40 minutes each way and about $60 US to the taxi for a round-trip flight . . .

He'll wait all night for you . . . you only get charged if the engine is running . . .

I wanna go back to Black Beards . . . hopefully this fall ! !

My best piece of advice to anyone planning a trip to Black Beards is to head there with buddies or when major events are planned . . . as I said I LOVE THAT JOINT but if I was all alone with no bikini party and the hot-tub was broke I'd want to shoot myself ! !

I LOVE BLACK BEARDS ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2b475376.jpg

BEST GOD DAMN JACCUZZI IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ! !

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:42 AM
for the $60 US round trip flight from Black Beards to Sosua you can literally spend 12 hours doing it and what a blast that trip can be ! !

Take off out of Black Beards with a frosty in hand . . .

you might want to bring some titties with you ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/P0000082.jpg

keeps ya busy while you head down the road . . .

by the time you kill your beer you will be right near Billy's field of Dreams . . .

stop there and get another beer ! !

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:46 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/P0000047.jpg

Billy is a great Guy and tell him Jman says HI ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/3122274c.jpg

He'll sell you a cheap beer and then back in the van you go . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/c97ee935.jpg

you're about 20 minutes into the flight right about now and have another 15 to go depending on stops and the driver . . .

BUT WHO CARES ! ! ROADTRIP ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/01d9fb11.jpg

into Sosua and don't forget to stop @ LOU'S ! !

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:49 AM
DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA ! !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/7a34b4a3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/the_jayman/2006/c5aabc70.jpg

BEST GOD DAMN BURGERS ON THE ISLAND ! !

THE SHARK BAR ! !

Coz
06-24-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks Jayman,
i think its strange also. Albeit its only been 3 days since i registered...but thats long enough huh!?!
I'll be going solo but what the heck. Like you said, i at least hope the jacuzzi is working eh!

loving your inspiring photos dude!

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:55 AM
I WANNA GO ! !

the_Jayman
06-24-2006, 12:56 AM
NO WAY CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH A BLACK BEARDs TRIP ! !

something definatly happened to your electronic request . . .

e-mail um ! !

milone
06-24-2006, 03:16 PM
I'll be there from the 3d through the 11th, so depending on when you get there we should overlap by a few days.

You definitely want to eMail them and see what happened to your reservation. Sounds like it got lost.

THEGAME
06-24-2006, 07:42 PM
If it was me, I'd stay in both places B.B.'s & Sosua. I bet you'd like Sosua better!! If you don't like to explore stay @ B.B.'s but if you like to Hunt for your Chica, then Sosua.That's just my opinion, from a mongers point of view? One more thing pay for you drinks & food, don't let them put it on your room, because you'll probably get overcharged, when you checkout!! Here's there number also, ask for Dave.

www.blackbeardsadultresort.com

809-970-3268

"THE GAME"

Coz
06-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the BB advice Game. You're Probably right, about me liking Sosua. I DO enjoy the "imaginary" hunt. But in Sosua, we tourists are actually the Hunted (lol) Problem for me is that i only know of the Europa (from hearing peeps talk) and it sounds convenient location wise ....but i get the impression its a little too "busy"!

Straight talk: I'm from NYC. So when i go on "vacay", I like to getaway from what i live around daily! Reading recent reports of haps at the Europa, sounds like i'm reading reports in my hometown paper!

Any other Sosua Hotel recommendations?

Beads
06-25-2006, 12:47 AM
The Palace!!! Just off the beaten path yet close enough to the action! The owner is a fucking great guy and you can party there with multiple chicas! If your looking to raise hell yet be just outside the action this is the place. If you want major action bring it home. If you want to relax just close your door and the noise level is minimal ( some farm animal noises in the morning makes me feel like im on a farm!) I love the place and everyone staying there is friendly. To me its the best of both worlds. you can raise hell in a friendly environment and make new friends or keep your door closed and relax.

blacksultan
06-25-2006, 08:10 AM

I will be there in August and I personally did not like that email registration bullshit. I would give them a call and talk to Dave (the general manager) personally about getting a room. DO NOT SHOW UP THERE WITHOUT A RESERVATION. You might be ass out if all of them are booked.

blacksultan
06-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Thanks Jayman,
i think its strange also. Albeit its only been 3 days since i registered...but thats long enough huh!?!
I'll be going solo but what the heck. Like you said, i at least hope the jacuzzi is working eh!

loving your inspiring photos dude!

There is nothing wrong with hitting up Blackbeard's on the dolo. I've been there 3 times and each time I have gone alone. I am going by myself the next trip. I am pretty sure that you will meet some guys there who are doing the same exact thing that you are and you will be able to get more intel on the spot. Don't forget to get your dick sucked in the jacuzzi-- mind blower.