PDA

View Full Version : Rapper kills Miky

NewsWhore
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Police say that 20-year old rapper Jean Luis Valdez Flores has confessed to the brutal murder of TV personality Miky Breton. Breton, who was 49, was stabbed to death at the Princesa motel near Santo Domingo on Sunday. Hoy reports the Police are saying that Valdez killed Breton after the young rapper refused to have anal sex performed on him. Valdez admitted that he would initially receive Breton, and nothing more, but then Breton wanted to do the same to Valdez. Once Valdez refused, a fight broke out that led to the stabbing. The newspaper writes that Valdez told investigators, "He paid me RD$5,000 to play the role of a woman, and then he wanted to switch roles." Valdez says he had hit Breton and once he realized Breton was hurt, decided to kill him with a knife he had in his bag because no one would believe his version of what had happened. Valdez says that he and Breton were the only two men in the motel room. Breton was the producer of a popular Channel 5 crime series, Relatos de Miky Breton.
Jean Luis Valdez Flores is the lead singer of reggaeton band Sociedad 3-15, according to El Caribe.
At the funeral, TV producer Fidel Lopez described Breton "as one of the most noble human beings I have ever met." And a grieving Nuria Piera, the star investigative journalist, said "he will be my friend always, he will always be my best friend."

More... (http://www.dr1.com/index.html#9)