PDA

View Full Version : Sousa and DC Connection | Trouble in Paradise | Please Read

chitownpimp
11-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Please read both articles that speaks about DC officials and the Sousa Mayor in a shady exchange deal, more articles come prior to this story fyi. Just go to Sousa and have a good time on your dime, when you involve elected officials and monetary exchanges it becomes hot and females start doing research and before you know it some ph.d chick is writing a article about Sousa in Essence magazine and NY Times runs a piece.

We have to be smart and stealth like a Navy Seal to keep this nice getaway on the low. Like the guy who was "making it rain" at Classicos, COMMON SENSE is not COMMON. Anyone you tell about Sousa (and I am sure you have told every male friend and relative in detail) please tell them not to come up with any "ideas" and just shut the hell up and MONGER!

Malachi (My last post was about the girl Caroline who stole me and my friend's cell phone and we went to the Sousa hood to retrieve our phones) I am back in Sousa on November 27th.

Article:
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2009/07/28/dominican-mayor-says-11000-paid-for-trucks-that-never-came/

Santo Domingo.- The news site washingtoncitypaper.com reports that the mayor of the city Sosúa, Puerto Plata province, paid US$11,000 for a fire truck with “no written contract,” and “just a receipt from the shipper.”

“A heretofore mystery man in the fishy fire truck affair has spoken: Vladimir Céspedes, mayor of the Dominican Republic city of Sosúa, told reporters today about the caper that has generated a great deal of political heat in this town,” the Web site reports, adding that in fact, “it’s not just this town. Céspedes has his own political problems: his own city council wants to know what happened to the US$11,000.”

The Sosua City Council, it said, also wants to know the whereabouts of the money its Mayor paid expecting a fire truck and ambulance in return—no small amount for a city which has a paltry monthly budget. “There was no written contract, he says, just a receipt from the shipper.”

“Not only they, but I want the money back,” Céspedes says.

The news site reports that Céspedes told them that the money was paid in cash to Sinclair Skinner, friend and political associate of Mayor Adrian M. Fenty, “in the expectation that the funds would finance transport of the rigs to Sosúa.”

It reports that Céspedes said Skinner has presented himself as being very close to Fenty. “The trucks made it as far as Miami before political pressure led the Fenty administration to halt the transfer.”