PDA

View Full Version : Rosemary

B_J_Lover
02-03-2005, 04:04 PM
I am going to want to fuck Rosemary. What is wrong with her? I hear she may be loco???

the_Jayman
02-03-2005, 04:52 PM
She's hot as hell but banned from the Palace Hotel and Ball Room.

gdogg
02-03-2005, 09:11 PM
I am going to want to fuck Rosemary. What is wrong with her? I hear she may be loco???

All women are loco! If you find her, hold her until I get back down there.
:twisted:

BigTrick
02-03-2005, 09:56 PM

As long as your money is green (or red or what ever color their money is) and your dick is hard, you wont have any problems

psriches
02-03-2005, 11:55 PM
I am going to want to fuck Rosemary. What is wrong with her? I hear she may be loco???What isn't wrong with Rosemary!! Loco?? What does that have to do with bangin the shit out of that hoe?? :wink:

nomad
02-04-2005, 10:49 AM
I fucked her in sept and had no problems,execpt for the fact that every day I walked out of the europa she would be at the bar next door or a couple days she was on the swing in front of the europa.And she would smother me as soon as she saw me.But her performance was good.I didnt know she worked at the palace.She told me she just came to sosua and I thought I had some fresh meet.LOL yea right

nomad
02-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Just curious,In another post it said she got banned from the palace for hitting a monger.Does anyone know if she just smacked the dude or did she really hurt him?

gdogg
02-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Just curious,In another post it said she got banned from the palace for hitting a monger.Does anyone know if she just smacked the dude or did she really hurt him?

He's fine. They were having a lover's quarrel, and he taunted her by saying his new girlfriend was better than she was. She got pissed and threw a Presidente at him. I went to my room about two minutes before it happened. Came back down, and it was like WWIII had just broke out.
:shock:

jd_mine
02-04-2005, 03:33 PM
I didnt know she worked at the palace.She told me she just came to sosua and I thought I had some fresh meet

LOL!!! She's been there at least since august 2003 when I first met her! She was 17 and tried to give me a (live) puppy dog in a plastic bag......

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 03:47 PM
I fucked her in sept and had no problems,execpt for the fact that every day I walked out of the europa she would be at the bar next door or a couple days she was on the swing in front of the europa.And she would smother me as soon as she saw me.But her performance was good.I didnt know she worked at the palace.She told me she just came to sosua and I thought I had some fresh meet.LOL yea right

I'm realizing all these putas lie. A lot notice me when I'm with one. Then when I get with another, she starts trashing the puta I was with the other night. Every Puta tells me she just started cause money got tight, then I find out from another babe that she is really working on her Puta pension. Now, I lie to them just like they lie to me.

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 03:48 PM

I'm realizing all these putas lie. A lot notice me when I'm with one. Then when I get with another, she starts trashing the puta I was with the other night. Every Puta tells me she just started cause money got tight, then I find out from another babe that she is really working on her Puta pension. Now, I lie to them just like they lie to me.

If they don't put the tolit seat down and are confused by a shower, they are new.

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
If they don't put the tolit seat down and are confused by a shower, they are new.

I've seen several girls not put the toilet seat down. I just figured they had to piss badly and didn't have time. But I guess you don't have toilet seat in the campo

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 04:28 PM

I've seen several girls not put the toilet seat down. I just figured they had to piss badly and didn't have time. But I guess you don't have toilet seat in the campo

The professional knows how to turn on the air conditioner, use the shower, the hair dryer, the stove and everything else in the hotel.

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Had one chica explaining to me how I could get better pics with my digital cam?

the_Jayman
02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
let's get back on topic and somebody put up some NUDIES OF ROSEMARY ! ! :wink:

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 07:10 PM

I tried she wouldn't do nudes. Maybe I try to get her drunk next time.

psriches
02-04-2005, 08:58 PM

I tried she wouldn't do nudes. Maybe I try to get her drunk next time.I got two nudes of Rosemary.... They'll be in the photo section sometime this weekend....

gdogg
02-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Had one chica explaining to me how I could get better pics with my digital cam?

Now THAT'S a hard core professional!!

gdogg
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM
I got two nudes of Rosemary.... They'll be in the photo section sometime this weekend....

Oh man! I gotta see these!! Can't wait!

Don Tomas
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM

I tried she wouldn't do nudes. Maybe I try to get her drunk next time.I got two nudes of Rosemary.... They'll be in the photo section sometime this weekend....

Is there anything you don't get in Sosua?

Let's see:
Nudes of Rosemary
A Bartender...

gdogg
02-04-2005, 10:03 PM
psriches has obviously taken being "the man" to a whole new level!
:twisted:

BigTrick
02-05-2005, 12:43 PM

YOU THE MAN! Hurry and post that shit!

D_W_
02-07-2005, 11:13 AM
She's hot as hell but banned from the Palace Hotel and Ball Room.She may be coming back to the Palace.
John's going to think about it.

Magnum
02-07-2005, 11:18 AM
I saw Rosemary Saturday Night in Latinos and she is working as a waitress there!

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 11:21 AM
She attaches herself to guys and chases off other chicas. Thats not right at all. Is it her vacation or ours?

D_W_
02-07-2005, 01:18 PM
She attaches herself to guys and chases off other chicas. Thats not right at all. Is it her vacation or ours?

It's not right if you let her. If you are your own man, you should not have this problem.

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 01:23 PM

It's not right if you let her. If you are your own man, you should not have this problem.

It's not always that easy.. sometimes you have to correct the puta...

D_W_
02-07-2005, 01:25 PM

That's where the "Own Man" part kicks in. I don't get it? How do you let an 90lb. rat / skank run your vacation?

It's as simple as that.

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 01:30 PM
true enuff.. just say it's my party and I call the shots.. however how many of us as still used to that attitude?

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 01:40 PM

That's where the "Own Man" part kicks in. I don't get it? How do you let an 90lb. rat / skank run your vacation?

It's as simple as that.
Thats when she pulls the beer bottle.

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 01:45 PM

It's as simple as that.

and has it shoved up her ass...

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 01:48 PM

It's as simple as that.

and has it shoved up her ass...

Then all she does is come back crying with the cops in tow, you get arrested because you hit her and your nightmare begins. Maybe she will take 5,000 or 10,000 pesos to drop the charges. Thats the type of piece of shit she is. Rule one in Sosua, is no "Hitting" the "chicas".

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 01:52 PM
did anybody say hitting....

nomad
02-07-2005, 01:59 PM
you have to let these chicas know that all you wanna do is fuck and you dont want a girlfriend and you have to kick them out of the room when your done.if you let them hang out in the room , watch tv and then take them to eat ,of course they are going to hang on for as long as they can

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Then all she does is come back crying with the cops in tow, you get arrested because you hit her and your nightmare begins. Maybe she will take 5,000 or 10,000 pesos to drop the charges. Thats the type of piece of shit she is. Rule one in Sosua, is no "Hitting" the "chicas".

See my earlier posts on this... but still if a chica attacks me she will be in for a surprise.. and I have a lot of PN numbers in my phone..

D_W_
02-07-2005, 02:12 PM

Like I said you get what you deserve, the bitch has a reputation and some mongers make them their "girlfriend" and get all fucked up.

I've seen when John has warned Palace guys to cool it with these broads. I've seen it first hand...watching them shrug him off, just to see John tell me.. "hey they don't listen...I guess he's gong to have to learn the hard way".

BTW, the version I got was that they were willing to put her away after they found her from hiding in her house for like 3-4 days, but the person "filing" the complaint only wanted an apology after all was said and done...the cops just walked out the room in complete and utter disgust. So I may just change my whole opinion on that incident. Although, that little bitch is not to be trusted.

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 02:12 PM
so good it had to be posted twice 8)

D_W_
02-07-2005, 02:18 PM
so good it had to be posted twice 8)

It wasn't that good :wink: . Jimmy, please delete some of those or whomever is moderating, my posts have been duplicating all day!

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 02:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 02:19 PM

But she will say you did it. She is a piece of shit.

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
You heard about Rosie baby here, so what ever happens you have been warned many times.

continentalmike
02-07-2005, 02:26 PM

But she will say you did it. She is a piece of shit.

With that I absolutely agree... protect yourselves

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 02:32 PM
For anyone that wants to prove a point with her, you will only loose bigtime. We are here for a hassle free vacation. Note "HASSLE FREE".
She is the oposite.

Don Tomas
02-07-2005, 03:46 PM
I am going to marry Rosemary next! :D

vagabond
02-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Like Magnum said, she is now working as a vaitress at Latinos. To me it seemed like she was doing a very good job. Beeing very nice to all customers and running with the drinks. I know she has had big trouble with the father of her child who is a mean bastard, and has treathened her to do some bad stuff. Don't think she is that bad herself, and think you guys should give her a break. At least until she eventually does something bad again.
About the herpes sore, she had that right after the baby was born, when she worked at the Scandinavian bar at the beach. Never seen that since, and I see her a lot as I live here in Sosua. Never fucked her though. But she always smiles and says hello, and treats me like a friend.