PDA

View Full Version : Moshy2k Trip begins

moshy2k
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM
I arrived in POP airport at 3pm my flight was delayed an hour but John had a drive waiting outside to bring me to paradise. POP airport was a breeze no body looking for tips or trying to extort money.

I arrive at the Palace and pass about 5 women sitting at the bar. It was like being on stage as all the eyes focused on the new meat checking in. About 5 minutes after I was in my room the 5 girl welcome wagon came a-knocking and wanted to have a party. On began massaging my cock as the other began offering my a sample of the breasts. To many hands to count getting the juices really flowing.

I chose one of the 5 to start me off Naomi was her name. She was so cute with a nice ass. So I got rid of the rest and started negotiating with Naomi straight away. She wasnted 1,500 ST (which is against ISOC guide lines) and I told her 1,000 st.

We went back and forth for about 5 minutes while she rubbed my cock who was really enjoying all the attention. She would not budge and I wanted her bad but had to set an example (hey I am here 4 days I can wait you out). So I sent her packing back down stairs to sit with her friends.

I then headed over to Passions for my first massage there (got death looks on the way out but screw them lol). I hit passions and have a presidente and pick a girl (big bushy hair on the site) I will get her name later. She gave a OUTSTANDING massage and a world class bbbj. She allowed tons of roaming and allowed me to sample the breast at my leisure. We finished up and I headed back to the hotel to wash off the oils.

The five were back on me as soon as I entered. Are the rates different at the Palace and I missed something? I am not refered to as the cheap guy however you say that in Spanish which cracked me up. Finally we settle on 1,200 pesos for 2 hours (or 2 pops) and Naomi and I were off to the room. DAMN she gives the BEST BBBJ ( got a few pics of her ) and was a little tiger in bed. I like fiesty women it is a turn on. But anyway we go at it for a little over an hour till I erupt doggie style. We lay there recovering she is a excellent gfe. She takes a quick shower and gives another bbbj which I absolutely love. I thought Passions bbbj was good but they had nothing on Naomi.

I send Naomi packing after 2 1/2 hours because I needed to rest for the cluds later that night. Man I am whipped.

I gotta run and meet ONE at the Palace I will finish this later..

el_papi_chew_low
02-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Nice report. I hope you have a great time! Take plenty of pics for memories.

Damn, you guys got those Palace babes spoiled. 1,200 for 2 hours? No wonder they like hanging out at the Palace so much lol. I gotta get by there and fuck with their heads.

BigTrick
02-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Great report moshy2k! The 1000 peso rule is mainly for the club and street hoes. The Palace hoes usually want 1500. You did good to get Naomi to 1200 peso but don't expect much lower from the Palace hoes.

Jimmydr
02-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Great report moshy2k! The 1000 peso rule is mainly for the club and street hoes. The Palace hoes usually want 1500. You did good to get Naomi to 1200 peso but don't expect much lower from the Palace hoes.

Sooner or later, one might go for a 1,000. It happened last trip. 8)

Willie
02-04-2005, 03:03 PM
If we use our numbers and allow market forces to work, the prices will come down.

Willie

psriches
02-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Just catch them after work. When they leave the Palace around 7pm, they usually stop by Dominoes. If you don't see them there, catch them at Classico. Pay no more than 1000......

gdogg
02-04-2005, 10:13 PM
moshy, you showed great resolve sending Naomi packing! Great job of getting her to reduce the price. I had her TLN for 2000 pesos. More than I wanted to pay, but I considered it a small victory. She was phenomenal!
:twisted:

the_Jayman
02-05-2005, 10:59 AM
1,000 ST

2,000 Happy Hour is what I gave the Palace chicas.

If we stick together, then no problemo.

nomad
02-05-2005, 11:10 AM
I remember 2 years ago ,I paid 1600 pesos for a happy hour wit Soranji and Nilsa.I cant believe they want 1500 for a short time.

el_papi_chew_low
02-05-2005, 04:57 PM
non-educated consumers will always pay more.

bigfroggy1
02-05-2005, 07:31 PM
great report moshy2k
i really like this instant monger information.
will start posting next week when I am there :lol:

continentalmike
02-06-2005, 10:45 AM
great report and good that you kept your resolve hard!

knotty
02-07-2005, 08:35 AM
good report moshy2k. You showing good restraint. Don't worry about the girls staring you down. They do that to everyone who's not paying them any mind. The girl at passions I think you're describing is Christina. Bushy hair, short, thick, gotta be her.

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Yeah Knotty,

It was Christina.

BROOKLYN_357
02-07-2005, 03:19 PM
GREAT REPORT...waiting on the pics

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Great report moshy2k! The 1000 peso rule is mainly for the club and street hoes. The Palace hoes usually want 1500.

I'm missing something here. Why do the Palace hoes get a $500 pesos premium?

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Great report moshy2k! The 1000 peso rule is mainly for the club and street hoes. The Palace hoes usually want 1500.

I'm missing something here. Why do the Palace hoes get a $500 pesos premium?

Rates were set up when they first opened so all the chicas would be at the same price. 1,500 is fair if you are too lazy to walk around the town and get any of the 1,000 that are availabe there. :D

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Jimmy. That is a piece of history I didn't know. You pay more to have pussy at your door step. I guess that rate does not adjust with fluctuations in the exchange rate? Must have been great when it was 50 pesos to $1. I can see now why the Palace chicas get upset when you bring in a hot chica from outside the property.

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Jimmy or anyone else who might know,

I noticed that quite a few chicas felt a bit uncomfortable about going to the Palace have any of you guys noticed this at all.

Willie
02-07-2005, 04:29 PM
I have seen the Palace being referred to as a whorehouse on DR1. Add that to the atmostsphere created by the resident hookers and its no surprise that some chicas avoid the Palace.

Willie

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 04:42 PM

I noticed that quite a few chicas felt a bit uncomfortable about going to the Palace have any of you guys noticed this at all.

Mostly the ones that have other boyfriends and do not want to get caught cheating.

el_papi_chew_low
02-07-2005, 05:00 PM

Mostly the ones that have other boyfriends and do not want to get caught cheating.

I think the word ""boyfriend"" should be in like double quotes.

knotty
02-07-2005, 05:26 PM

A lot of chicas don't want to deal with the Palace chica posse. They don't like outside hos stepping into their territory.

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 05:38 PM

A lot of chicas don't want to deal with the Palace chica posse. They don't like outside hos stepping into their territory.

I never had problems with non pros because they have no clue what goes on there, only the pros know.

Hemp
09-26-2006, 09:56 PM
GREAT REPORT...im luving all this CLASSIC material!!!

naomi broke my DR cherry...she will most likely be the only DR chick i will repeat with on future trips

SHE IS REALLY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES!!!:eek:

gdogg
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
I co-sign with Hempstead (Beas will, as well!).

moshy2k
09-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey Hemstead are you trying to set a thread ressurection record or something??

gdogg
09-27-2006, 01:12 AM
I think he's already broken the record!

Hemp
09-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Hey Hemstead are you trying to set a thread ressurection record or something??

just studying dude...
and paying homage to the guys who came before me :rolleyes:

Bug Boy
09-27-2006, 01:03 PM
way to not get laid over twenty bucks. you are on vacation, splurge a little