PDA

View Full Version : New Jetblue Trueblue Program

Tony Toca
11-10-2009, 06:07 PM
I just took a look at the new Jetblue Trueblue program. Somewhat disappointed. I took a look at some of the December point requirements and some dates are asking for $63K points. After taking a look at both programs, it seems 20K new points equals the old 100 requirement for 2 one way tickets. So some of the 7.5K awards may be an improvement, but alot of the awards are above 10K (one way only)

Also, I wonder if award points required will always increase as a flight nears (In the old program, you where able to make same day award flights).

Passport Playa
11-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the information as I tried to log in a few days ago to ascertain what the differences are between the old and new program. I am certainly glad that I already have my confirmation for my "WinterFest" getaway.:D:D:D

The Mac Man

Jimbo44
11-11-2009, 03:41 PM
After my last trip I finally reached a 100 pts, and they sent me an e mail letting me know I have 2 one ways to "anywhere" they fly to. I have to use them by OCT. 11 of next year.

prtyr2
11-11-2009, 07:58 PM
The big difference is reportedly points and rewards do not expire. I used to fly JB a bunch. . . .lost 2 free trips as they expired. They didn't expire at first. but they changed the plan. I stopped flying them and fly AA all the time. Just requalified for Exec Platinum and got my 8 VIP upgrade vouchers. I bet after next trip I will get free Admirals Club again. . ..

Jet Who?

I also used to be Platinum with Marriott. They todl me they don't give points if you book via expedia. . . . . uhm . .. . OK. . . Holiday Inn and other hotels do. . ..so now I am Platinum on Holiday Inn. . . . . . the dopes. . .

joeysterr
12-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I gotta say that Jet Blue New Truebullshit program sucks ASSSSS!!!!:alienfu:

When 4 roundtrip flight before would give you 96 points - 4pts to free roundtrip - well now my last trip only brought me 1602 miserable points !! When looking at my plausible date the VERY MINIMUM is 10,000 points then the return like Sun Feb 21st is 46,800 POINTS!!! GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME!!!!!

I calculated and an average free round trip(30,000 points) would require me to have spent with them $4,783 ONLY IN FLIGHTS - BEFORE tax and fees which are NOT INCLUDED AND NOT CALCULABLE...so don't charge me for them assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranting done... lol

Jimbo44
12-08-2009, 08:40 AM
I would be ranting too if I flew down and could just spend 3 days, especially after missing your plane the 1st day. hey, it was cool meeting you for the short time u had down here dude. Looking forward to another time!!!!

joeysterr
12-08-2009, 08:46 AM
I would be ranting too if I flew down and could just spend 3 days, especially after missing your plane the 1st day. hey, it was cool meeting you for the short time u had down here dude. Looking forward to another time!!!!

Jimbooooooo!!! Wassuuuuuuuup!!!

Yeah man that's exactly how I feel ya know!! ESPECIALLY AFTER A 2 INSTEAD OF 3 DAY TRIP. SMHHHH @ THEM!!

Yooooo Jimbo you showed me some excellent ropes in Sosua and I know you got a lot more up your sleeve baby!! it has been a pleasure too!! Can't wait to spend more time next time anytime