PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Elvia lately?

giacomo
11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Has anyone seen Elvia lately? She used to work at LP a year ago, but was spotted in Classicos after that.

She has several pics in the photo section of the LP :
http://www.lapassion-sosua.com/photos_det.php?id=66

I know this type of thing is dumb, but I am heading for Sosua with a friend who fell in love with her pictures, and he wants me to find her. (since I speak spanish and have been there before) I tried to talk him out of that already but he is just smitten. So I am giving it my best shot.

His wife just divorced him, so we have to help him out, lol !

Any help is appreciated

eastcoastallstar
11-12-2009, 01:33 PM
She is a bad bitch, but there's plenty of bad bitches out there. Just take him to classicos.

claudio
11-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Club 54

givengo440
11-12-2009, 02:05 PM
I agree with EC there are a million bad bitches and there are a better bunch in La Passiones now! Here is a few for you take your pic shit!

SeaWeed
11-12-2009, 02:13 PM
boy if he likes her than he better hold on to his hat cause der are a ton of hot Chicas in Sosua waiting for him.........can't think of a better place for a new divorcee than Sosua........make sure he gets some Happy Hours too........lol

JD426
11-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Your friend can get smitten with a different one every single night in Sosua. Don't just settle for One.
Why short change yourself. After all he is divorced now, there are no rules anymore.

Jimbo44
11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
What is so special ith Elvia??????? she has a belly roll! like everyone else said, there r plenty of dime pieces out on the stroll at night. he will not be thinking of the likes of elvia and her belly...

Beads
11-12-2009, 03:26 PM
If you heard she is working Classicos and she is around town you will run into her. Just start asking for her when your in town and someone will know if shes around.

Not worth expecting to find a specific chica. She might be there but might not be the best match for your friend. He should go and find chicas to have a good time with. Find one he thinks is hot and will provide a good time.

Jimbo44
11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
If he thinks the world of Elvia, then he will not have any problem at all finding chicas anywhere in Sosua!!

Blackarcher
11-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Take it from a newly returned first-timer; when he steps into Sosua for the first time he won't care about just Elvia. Before I went I wasn't sure all the hype was real but having been there and sampled the flava he will forget all his cares and worries and have a great time. Hell he can call them call Elvia they won't mind.

MrHappy
11-13-2009, 06:16 AM
Don't knock yourself out looking for her. It's been my experience over the years that every time I've looked for a specific girl I've seen in a picture, if I have the opportunity to run into them, it's been "nah, I'll pass". That's the way it is.

I'll give you a good example. Go to Blackbeards, check out the fotos of the girls they have on their bulletin boards, then look at the girl. More often than not, a girl that looks good in her pictures, doesn't always look that good in person. Likewise, some that aren't hot in their foto, are quite impressive in the flesh.

Personalities also have a lot to do with it. Some of the girls are cute, but have such a hardened pro attitude, it's an immediate turn off.

There are others that are just so god damn sweet, you want to put them in your suitcase and take em home with you.(but don't) Those are the ones that rock your world.

Hemp
11-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Cant front...shorty is very cute!

giacomo
11-14-2009, 01:54 AM
Thanks guys!

I know what you are saying and I agree. This is his first time in the DR and he is just looking at the pics, so it s natural to get enamored with a favorite.

I told him I would give it my best shot, but not to expect her specifically. And yes we will have at least a dozen girls. So far I have not had a bad experience with any of them!

Thanks Givengo, I actually know them all, and I love them!

swiggy
11-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Has anyone seen Elvia lately? She used to work at LP a year ago, but was spotted in Classicos after that.

She has several pics in the photo section of the LP :
http://www.lapassion-sosua.com/photos_det.php?id=66

I know this type of thing is dumb, but I am heading for Sosua with a friend who fell in love with her pictures, and he wants me to find her. (since I speak spanish and have been there before) I tried to talk him out of that already but he is just smitten. So I am giving it my best shot.

His wife just divorced him, so we have to help him out, lol !

Any help is appreciated

Actually i saw her on dominicancupid not long ago but im not a member anymore so i cant do a search, she used a different name. One thing i remember is it said she lived in Santiago at the time. She could have been lying so she wasnt pegged as a puta. I didnt bother trying to contact her because she might recognize me as i went with her a few times at passions plus i use that for non-pros anyway.