PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (Back in Rhythm a.k.a. Lele Strikes Back!)

Bug Boy
02-04-2005, 10:57 PM
Another rough night…

My body is completely spasin’ out… I’ll never eat at Bom Bom (Burger King) again. Just a few more hours and the drug stores will be open. I have to stop this from the source. I have already taken 6 Imodiums and I am still sick. I need Antacids.

When 9am rolls around I drive down to the colmados on Duarte. The selection in Boca Chica is limited, so I make the trek out to Megacentro Mall. I buy a bottle of Tums chewables and begin to pop them in my mouth like candy.

I drive back to the hotel to rest and recover, determined to salvage the rest of my vacation.

At around 10:50am, Fuck Puppet shows up at the hotel. I’m actually feeling better, so I invite her in. I still haven’t showered yet, so while I get ready for our day at the beach, Fuck Puppet pulls up a chair to watch TV.

I lay out some clothes (tank top and plaid skirt) for Fuck Puppet to wear, she puts them on, and I pack my bag for the beach. We arrive at Playa Vista around 12pm. We find a couple of beach chairs by the sea, and relax (I may be finally getting my rhythm back). Fuck Puppet orders a Presidente and I order a Coca-Cola (no alcohol for me today). I take out the camera and start snapping away from the comfort of my beach chair (this is a vacation). Fuck Puppet asks to use the camera, so I hand it to her and let her take some photos. I take out my video camera and to get a few minutes on tape of her taking photos.

We are both hungry, so I order a grande pepperoni pizza. While we wait for our food, two sisters (Frenchie, ???), friends of Fuck Puppet show up to chat. Fuck Puppet is entertained and I am happy looking at the sea, the women, and occasionally groping Fuck Puppet’s body when she lays on top me in my beach chair. Once the food arrives Fuck Puppet moves off my lap onto her chair.

Fuck Puppet continues to chat with her friends and later walks off along the beach to take photos. Sorry, but I am not party animal and I am really not much of a night person. I just want to bum around beach and look at the sea with a hot chica sitting on my lap.

While Fuck Puppet snapping photos along the beach, Yennifer shows up. She takes a seat and tells me how much she loves the “carrot.” She can’t stop smiling and I can’t stop looking at her smile, she’s beautiful. After a couple of hours on the beach relaxin,’ Fuck Puppet is ready to head back to the hotel. I am getting a bit horny myself and concur, so we all (Yennifer, Fuck Puppet, and I) leave (no, not a threesome). Yennifer asks if I can buy her some food at the Chyna Restaurant (a Chinese owned Dominican fast food restaurant on Duarte). I reluctantly agree (she’s too nice, too cute, and too pregnant to say “no” to), so we all head out to Duarte together. Before we reach Duarte, both girls advise me that the Politur will stop us if we are all seen together (sorry, but 2 girls + 1 guy = Problems with the Politur; in November I thought I was stopped for other reasons. The 1 girl, 1 guy “rule” is in effect and will get you stopped if you exceed the limit, a one chica maximum for tourists, night or day on Duarte). Therefore, I hand Fuck Puppet the keys to the car, and ask her to wait inside, while I go with Yennifer to the Chyna Restaurant. While at the Chyna Restaurant, I bump into Deniro, buying some food, we chat briefly, I say my goodbyes to Yennifer and I head back to the car.

Once we arrive at the hotel, I don’t waste anytime. Panties off! I am going to bang Fuck Puppet standing doggie with the plaid green skirt over head, the real question is if I wrap her in cellophane first :). What can I say, I only banged one chica yesterday and “Helpmann need pussy :). “ Well, I probably should start with a blow-job first. So I stand on top of the bed while I fuck her throat. This girl can really take it down. After, some ball licking and cocksucking, its time for the skirt over the head routine. I bang her for a bit, and then decide to try another position; this time with the cellophane body wrap. I am banging Fuck Puppet, like the whore she is, hard and fast, with my crotch hitting that small round booty with every stroke (Cabana Girl Who? :)). I cum and I am relieved (thank God… that was good… I guess tomorrow we’ll try the handcuffs.)

I lay down next to Fuck Puppet while she watches the soaps. She stays until 6pm I hand her RD$500, drive her home, and tell her to come back tomorrow at the same time (11am).

I finally got my rhythm back.

After I drop her off, I head to Duarte to cruise a bit, I am in a very good mood and I want to scope out some of the street talent.

I arrive at the park with the intention of walking down Duarte (before they block off the street) to see what’s going on and pick up a few groceries, when I see Yennifer. Yennifer is just hanging out in the park with her now “ex-friend” Millie. Before they start their walk down JBV, I walk across the park to say “hi.” Millie and Yennifer aren’t alone, but are with, what appears to be a new friend, Jenny (the $500 girl from New Years Eve). I politely nod, to embarrassed to admit that I know this whore too (for the record, I have only banged 2/3, Yennifer and Jenny). After some chit-chat about Yennifer’s new “carrot” (this girl loves to show it off), I head to the grocery store on the corner to pick-up some supplies.

I head back to hotel, stock the fridge and start downloading my photos to my laptop. Time to reminisce :D. It’s getting late (8pm), so I head out to the “Perch” to chat, when I bump into Cabana Girl. We greet each other and I apologize for terminating our deal. I give her the reasons why (too much attitude, lies, drugs, etc) and walk off to the “Perch.” Once I arrive, I start chatting it up with Ex-pat, damn this guy has some great stories. While we’re chatting, Lele walks on by (oh, brother). First she starts talking about the closing of Cosmos and Zanzibar, which is new news for us, but eventually she goes into her DAME, DAME routine. Yes, she wants the “carrot” too. Well, I tell her I tried to put her on the plan and she failed and that I just didn’t have the time or energy to try again with her. Well that’s not enough for this girl; she starts acting like a puta. She takes my hand and pulls my hand with strength, determined to take me back to my hotel. In August, I gave in because she’s sexy and fun, but I have had my fill of Lele and I just want to sit and chat w/ Ex-Pat. Well, we get into a tug-o-war with my arm, which lasts for several minutes and doing my best to extricate myself form her grip w/o hurting her or myself. Eventually, I pull loose and have no choice, but to leave (this girl is going to bother me all night.) No, I have no intention of leaving with her, I just don’t want the fellows at the “Perch” to have to deal with this bitch acting like a fool. I head back to my hotel and Lele follows (of course) as I continue to tell her to get lost, but this time the girl crosses the line, the bitch bites me! Well, she doesn’t break the skin, but she comes damn close and she only releases after I start literally beating her butt on the street (this girl is nucking futs.) Well I planned to go to Megacentro tonight, so I head to the car to get ready to leave and the bitch throws a rock at my car (what the fuck). Well, here we go again, sometimes these girls don’t understand until you start beating their butts. I eventually get into the car, almost running over Crack Whore who heard the commotion from street (BTW: Crack Whore is acting like a normal human being and has cleaned up a bit… NO, I didn’t bang Crack Whore, Commandment #9, or her “sister”), and then I see Lele holding a big ass fucking stone in her hand (this Bitch has lost her fucking mind). I stop the car, threaten the bitch, and drive off. As I pass the “Perch” I say goodbye to the fellows and head to Santo Domingo.

-Helpmann

To be continued… New Years in Boca (The Day of Kings a.k.a. Rain, Rain Go Away)

Apos
02-05-2005, 10:34 PM
Nice storytelling. I think a trip to BC is required for me later in the year!