PDA

View Full Version : The Blue Dolphin: Any recommendations?

Bug Boy
02-05-2005, 08:40 AM
In reference to "The Blue Dolphin," how close does this hotel come to meeting the following specifications?

Specs:
1. "Very" Chica Friendly (no cedula check)
2. Under $40.00
3. Clean and neat (possibly a relatively new hotel)
4. Queen size bed or larger
5. Kitchen [stove, fridge, dishes, flatware, glasses, cooking utensils]
6. Pool (not as important)
7. Centrally located (not as important)

Thanks,
Helpmann

jd_mine
02-05-2005, 09:19 AM
1. no cedula check (in fact, they don't know the age of the girls working there)
2. if you negotiate, you'll get it under $40
3. pretty clean. No maid service on sunday
4. The suite had a very big bed
5. there was a microwave and kitchen in the suite
6. there is a pool, but I've never seen it function probably. Either no water or dirty.
7. Just as central as Palace and Europa. Everything walkable.

FnB
03-11-2005, 08:33 PM
They have 2 suites now the 2nd one has a nice sitting room/tv room

D_W_
03-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Never heard anything good about this place. It's been in decline for a long time. I've heard a rumour that the guy is almost out of business.

Apos
05-01-2005, 06:17 PM
any current info on the blue dolphin?

kevyboy and jimmydr, could you guys take a spin by there for ne please. i have buddies coming down with me in a few days and we really liked hanging there past trips. rumour has it that it is currenly closed for renovations but i'd appriciate the current scoop. Steve or mike would be the best sources of info.

thanks

Kevy
05-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Don't bother with the blue dolphin, it has goner compltetely down hill. The place is now rented out to Haitians and It is not maintained at all. The pool table was taken out to make room for the owners Mercedes.

Apos
05-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Don't bother with the blue dolphin, it has goner compltetely down hill. The place is now rented out to Haitians and It is not maintained at all. The pool table was taken out to make room for the owners Mercedes.

that IS bad news. weird too. in january John had sold his Mercedes and bought 2 scooters. maybe he got it back. Steve and Mike never had vehicles. looks like there are more players involved. what a fucking soap opera!

thanks for the update, even if it is bad news.

the good thing is there are so many other options to hang at!

thanks again kevyboy. all the legwork is much appriciated.

by the way, they're calling for snow flurries north of Toronto for tonight!
the loco closed as of saturday night. looks like the next meeting is at MI, that's where all the staff are going

gdogg
05-01-2005, 10:16 PM
Ok...is it me, or did a certain ass just get bigger?!?! Not that I'm complaining. It's more of her to love!
:shock: :twisted:

DEPUTY DAWG
05-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Ok...is it me, or did a certain ass just get bigger?!?! Not that I'm complaining. It's more of her to love!
:shock: :twisted:

No it's not just you and I think it's TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

gdogg
05-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I just saw the Romanoff thread. OH MY GOODNESS!!
:shock:

moshy2k
05-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Gotta love that ass.

JDR
05-02-2005, 09:54 AM
The Blue Dolphin is no longer a hotel but a Haitiam flophouse. There are at least 30 living there in single rooms.

Ram
05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
The Blue Dolphin is no longer a hotel but a Haitiam flophouse. There are at least 30 living there in single rooms.

Are there any rooms with 30 Haitian chicas in em????

I will not flop!!
:D

DEPUTY DAWG
05-02-2005, 06:03 PM

I will not flop!!

And I'll back ya up just to make sure someone captures the moments on digital camara

Ram
05-02-2005, 06:35 PM

I will not flop!!

And I'll back ya up just to make sure someone captures the moments on digital camara

We will put the camcorder on a tripod and you can have half, 15 should be enough for me.
:lol:

moshy2k
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I want in on this damnit...... Somebody put a lease on Deputy Dawg...

Ram
05-02-2005, 09:30 PM

Ok, I can live with ten.....ten for the Dawg and ten for moshy2k.....its always been my fantasy, ten chicas at once.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-02-2005, 11:33 PM

Ok, I can live with ten.....ten for the Dawg and ten for moshy2k.....its always been my fantasy, ten chicas at once.

I have been known to wear a leash, with a matching leather nut sack, a pair of blu blocker shades, a pair of platform shoes with a wooden heel and a...........but that's another story!!!!!!!!!!!!

jd_mine
05-03-2005, 10:19 AM
BTW Steve and Mike are no longer at the Dolphin. It's all John now. He converted the bar area into a parking space for his Mercedes. He got the Mercedes in trade for a years rent from a tennant. The Dolphin is also one big construction pit at the moment. Forget about the place...........

Apos
05-03-2005, 07:19 PM

I have been known to wear a leash, with a matching leather nut sack, a pair of blu blocker shades, a pair of platform shoes with a wooden heel and a...........but that's another story!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!EEEEEEEW!!!

Apos
05-03-2005, 07:20 PM
BTW Steve and Mike are no longer at the Dolphin. It's all John now. He converted the bar area into a parking space for his Mercedes. He got the Mercedes in trade for a years rent from a tennant. The Dolphin is also one big construction pit at the moment. Forget about the place...........

thanks for the info jd_mine, things do change fast there sometimes. it's scary really! Sometimes you can't go back home.

jd_mine
05-05-2005, 10:22 AM
More news about the Dolphin: three guys living there were arrested by the police at the Dolphin this weekend because they were involved in a shooting somewhere else in town. Just to give you an idea of the kind of people living at the Dolphoin now........
Bail is set at 2.500.000 pesos and John is worried the guys will flee once they pay bail and thus not pay his rent he is due :-).....

Jthomas
05-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Do they have that kind of money for bail. It sounds like he would be better off if they disappeared. Not good tenant material.

DEPUTY DAWG
05-05-2005, 01:02 PM

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!EEEEEEEW!!!

:clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:

BrooklynBeas
05-05-2005, 03:26 PM
More news about the Dolphin: three guys living there were arrested by the police at the Dolphin this weekend because they were involved in a shooting somewhere else in town. Just to give you an idea of the kind of people living at the Dolphoin now........
Bail is set at 2.500.000 pesos and John is worried the guys will flee once they pay bail and thus not pay his rent he is due :-).....

They can give the cops $100 USD and they will let them go

BigTrick
05-06-2005, 12:08 AM
2.500.000 pesos that's about $9,000. Who did they shoot.....the president??

BrooklynBeas
05-06-2005, 10:11 AM
2.500.000 pesos that's about $9,000. Who did they shoot.....the president??

i wish... maybe the exchange rate would go back up!

did i just say that?! :eek:

el_papi_chew_low
10-28-2005, 01:58 PM
... Just wondering if anyone got to play with the chica on the pool table ... http://www.a3tnet.com/p2b.htm

Big Will and Deputy Dawg know I love to shoot pool with chicas :D

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/2101/ewapool7tf.gif

Jthomas
10-28-2005, 02:02 PM
Who is the one in the white jump suit type clothes? Looks interesting