PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU KNOW SOME ONE THAT WORKS FOR THE AIRLINES!

Pana
02-05-2005, 10:09 AM
If you know some one who works for the arilines it would be very easy to go down there with out paying all that money. My cousin works for an airline and i alwasys fly business class nothing less, if you have a friend or know someone try to be on there good side so they can hook you up :D : :D The only reason i started going to dr 2 yrs ago was because my cousin is a manager at a hotel resort down there and we are panamanian and he was alwasys telling me to come down and now im addicted, buy the way panama is a great place to get grils they have enough for every body :lol: :lol: :lol:

psriches
02-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Good post !! Welcome to the I.S.O.C. Also, can you post some info on Panama in the Caribbean or South America sections.

David Smash
02-27-2005, 09:20 PM
If you know some one who works for the arilines it would be very easy to go down there with out paying all that money. My cousin works for an airline and i alwasys fly business class nothing less, if you have a friend or know someone try to be on there good side so they can hook you up :D : :D The only reason i started going to dr 2 yrs ago was because my cousin is a manager at a hotel resort down there and we are panamanian and he was alwasys telling me to come down and now im addicted, buy the way panama is a great place to get grils they have enough for every body :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello new friend...... :lol:

knotty
02-28-2005, 08:01 AM
I was wondering about that. I have a friend that works at the airport in Boston, but homeboy hasn't ever help me get a ticket. And he's suppose to be going with me in July. Could it be he works for US Air, and they don't fly there?

BROOKLYN_357
02-28-2005, 02:50 PM

so whaT TYPE OF discount do you get for a roundtrip to the dr and what's your base of departure

TG37
02-28-2005, 07:07 PM
i work at an airport .. My company does not give any flight benefits but i have some friends that do.They get 4 confirmed seats a year and I think 10 pairs on stand by for next to nothing $40-50 each. I am going to probally go down there this summer on standby.. .The only problem with stand by you could keep getting bumped off for days in a row and if you have a tight schedule you could end up having to pay for your ticket ( 1 way) then the airline really opens you up$$$$$

BrooklynBeas
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
i bought buddy pass standby tickets from my friend that works for Jet Blue for $125 each.... plus the tax its about $200 round trip to DR... Not the greatest but its ok... No i cant get anyone any so dont ask me! haha

BROOKLYN_357
02-28-2005, 07:55 PM
i bought buddy pass standby tickets from my friend that works for Jet Blue for $125 each.... plus the tax its about $200 round trip to DR... Not the greatest but its ok... No i cant get anyone any so dont ask me! haha

HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT WAS GOING TO BE MY NEXT QUESTION...WOW, YOU PSYCHIC

JDR
02-28-2005, 08:02 PM

Well I am winning the JetBlue Contest on Friday. Fee travel for 5 years. I will be in DR every week for 5 years. :D

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2005, 08:16 AM
i think u would be sick of it if you were there for every week for five years...

JDR
03-01-2005, 08:23 AM
i think u would be sick of it if you were there for every week for five years...

But its free, so "NEVER"

jd_mine
03-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Well, I'd get sick of the travel........12 hrs on friday night to get there, 9 hrs on sunday afternoon to get back. Other than that, yeah, sounds good to me !!!!!

JDR
03-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Well, I'd get sick of the travel........12 hrs on friday night to get there, 9 hrs on sunday afternoon to get back. Other than that, yeah, sounds good to me !!!!!

Sure 2:45 hours on Friday then 2:45 on Sunday. Tiring.

BrooklynBeas
03-01-2005, 08:29 AM

Sure 2:45 hours on Friday then 2:45 on Sunday. Tiring.

Jimmy 2:45... come on now... You know it takes longer!