PDA

View Full Version : Laundry?

Ram
02-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I am staying at the palace, is there any laundry facilities around that I can use?

I am staying in DR for 2 weeks and I don't want to bring 14 pairs of underwear!
:)

Jimmydr
02-05-2005, 10:12 AM
I am staying at the palace, is there any laundry facilities around that I can use?

On the way to The Europa, about 2 blocks away from The Palace, there is a place that has 24 hour turn around at good prices.

Ram
02-05-2005, 10:15 AM

On the way to The Europa, about 2 blocks away from The Palace, there is a place that has 24 hour turn around at good prices.

Wow, fast reply to my post! Thanks Jimmydr!

BTW is there any thing you cant get in the DR?? :lol:

Jimmydr
02-05-2005, 10:23 AM

Wow, fast reply to my post! Thanks Jimmydr!

Fast service in a restaurant and change from a motoconch. :D

the_Jayman
02-05-2005, 10:45 AM

A sail boat rental. :(

jd_mine
02-05-2005, 12:15 PM
On the way to The Europa, about 2 blocks away from The Palace, there is a place that has 24 hour turn around at good prices

Jimmy, I know the place. When you say the above, do you mean they wash, iron and fold your clothes for ya??
If yes, how much would it cost? Sounds ideal for me, if they don't fuck up your clothes with bleach.

Jimmydr
02-05-2005, 12:17 PM
On the way to The Europa, about 2 blocks away from The Palace, there is a place that has 24 hour turn around at good prices

Jimmy, I know the place. When you say the above, do you mean they wash, iron and fold your clothes for ya??
If yes, how much would it cost? Sounds ideal for me, if they don't fuck up your clothes with bleach.

I just get a wash. I drop off around 2PM and pick up the next day around 11AM.

They do a nice job at a great price. I paid 120 last time.

BigTrick
02-05-2005, 12:39 PM
There is a laundry next to Club Residencial which is right next to the Palace. They do great work. Your clothes will be cleaned, folded, pressed, and shirts on hangers. I think I paid 150 or 200 pesos for a duffle bag full of clothes

psriches
02-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Palace Naomi will fuck you and hand wash your laundry for 1200 pesos.....

Ram
02-05-2005, 02:13 PM
Palace Naomi will fuck you and hand wash your laundry for 1200 pesos.....

Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!
:lol:

Jeez, at home here I have to wash and fold then make love to myself :oops: :shock: :D :lol:

BrooklynBeas
02-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Jeez, at home here I have to wash and fold then make love to myself :oops: :shock: :D :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!.... i usually bring too many clothes... i tried getting my clothes washed once from the maid at Blue Dolphin about a year ago... they came back dirtier then when i gave them to her...at home i bring my laundry in and they do it for me 60 cents a pound...

BrooklynBeas
02-05-2005, 04:32 PM
no yours does

Ram
02-05-2005, 04:40 PM
BB:

Your Mom does not do it for you?

Oh oh, yo momma jokes :lol: