PDA

View Full Version : Moshy2k trip continues

moshy2k
02-05-2005, 01:07 PM
After leaving the Internet cafe I head back to the Palace and meet Onedazz in his room. He and I head to the sore to get some supplies for his room. I show him where the clubs are and of course Passion massage.

We then head to the famous Shark bar and have lunch. And talk with some of the guys hanging around. Onedazz wanted to cheeck out the beach scene so we take a walk. He reminds me of me on my first day with a million questions lol lol. I answer everything as best as I can with my limited experiences.

We head back to The Palace and I am trying to get the girls to put on a show but their prices are insane. I meet Dogwwod and his buddies and we all decide to go out for dinner although I cannot remember where we went. But we had dinner on the beach which was cool there was about 6 of us together.

After dinner we watch some ESPN boxing and Dogwood and the guys decide to play some cards. So instead of losing my cash I headed out to see what was going on at the bar next to the Europe as it was about 12am.

To my surprise I meet 2 chicas from my last visit one gave me a great time and the other gave my friend a great time back in Oct when we were there. The one I had immediately wants to go back to my hotel but I really wanted the other one as I didn't get a chance to try her out last trip. I snapped a few shots of her and will post them when I get back.

Anyway, I tell them I am going to the club and will see them later as I could sense a bit of attachment from the chica and I wanted her friend.

We hit Classico and Onedazz was completley blown lol lol we also met up with a guy from another board superfly or something. Anyway chicas were everywhere we checked out the chicas but decided to hit D'Latino to shoe Onedazz around. Latino is pumping and I see Rosemary who was the first chica I had the pleasure of on my first trip back in Oct. She is still FINE and came over and gave me a hug. I see two other chica's that I meet on my last visit who come over.

Latino is a little slow as it is still early 1am so we head back to Classico as Onedazz was blown away by this chica there. We get back in and One is gone within 10 minutes back to the hotel with the chica (you go man lol).

I see the Chica from the bar next to the Europa without the other chica that I spent time with in Oct. We dance a while and I ask her to come back. We head back she goes to the bathroom and comes out naked which was GREAT although we hadn't discussed any prices. No I must have been a bit dehydrated as it took me a minute to get into the mood.

Which shocked me for a second but old faithful didn't let me down. Although her body was excellent she sex wasn't as good as I had hoped she is very quiet and shy at times. The bbbj was average at best but the sex was good as i loved smacking that ass.

We finish up after about 45 minutes and I am tired. We lay there for a few hours talking as best we can with my very limited spanish. She wants to go at 4am and gets dressed so I walk her out to the street and wait for the moto. She never asks for a dime but I give her a few hundred peso's for the ride and to grab something to eat. I head back to the room and pass out until I hear the guys knocking on the door the next morning at 10am. Damn I am beat but it's CHICA TIME lol lol.

Day 3

We head out to breakfast at Rockys and I got some very good pancakes. Superfly (from WSA) is heading to Santo Domingo for a few days

psriches
02-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Good report!! :wink:

moshy2k
02-07-2005, 12:13 AM
I will finish my trip report tomorrow and try to post pics as soon as I figure out how to post them. Anyone know of a free site that can be linked too? I don't think we can upload here.

gdogg
02-07-2005, 06:40 AM
http://www.photobucket.com/

Jimmydr
02-07-2005, 07:49 AM
I will finish my trip report tomorrow and try to post pics as soon as I figure out how to post them. Anyone know of a free site that can be linked too? I don't think we can upload here.

E mail them to me.