PDA

View Full Version : Fantacys massage - new in Sosua

WickedWillie
11-19-2009, 01:32 PM
New massage place called "Fantacys" opened up this week right next door to Cuba Libre.

Poked my head in last night and it looks like a great place. Only 2 girls working there as of now, there is a bar also.

Didn't have time to check out the services or the prices.

Will update when I have time to visit.

gmalet
11-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Nice. Hopefully they will get more chicas.

Jimbo44
11-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Update..... please?

yayow
11-20-2009, 04:14 AM
I guess we now know where Fred will be spending his afternoons :mrgreen::rofl:

WickedWillie
11-20-2009, 08:07 AM

Nah right now he's enjoying his new pool too much.

Will check this place out this weekend.

Blackarcher
11-20-2009, 10:48 AM

Don't think Fred needs any help with entertainment. I on the other hand will have to check it out.

vagabond
11-22-2009, 09:30 PM
Only passed by there in the daytime. Acording to the flyer, they open 5 p.m.

seeker241
11-23-2009, 08:15 PM
I'll be check it out next month (12/13-12/22),
Glad to hear Cuba Libre is still in business. The owner is a good guy. I crashed his birthday party with three chicas last year and he was cool about. He made us feel welcomed. I partied with three hot chicas that worked there on the beach a few day later.

vagabond
11-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Seems like this place is closed down already. It was closed yesterday anyway. New Sosua record ?
Talked a little with Freddy at Cuba Libre bar next door, and he told me that the girls had been few, not very good looking, and that the prices had been high.

yayow
11-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Seems like this place is closed down already. It was closed yesterday anyway. New Sosua record ?
Talked a little with Freddy at Cuba Libre bar next door, and he told me that the girls had been few, not very good looking, and that the prices had been high.

Couple the above with the fact that they are off the main drag, and I wouldn´t be surprised if they have already closed.

WickedWillie
11-26-2009, 11:34 AM

Been closed for the last 2 nights, methinks they didn't pay the right people!!!

JuanElGriego
11-26-2009, 11:44 AM
the girls had been few, not very good looking, and that the prices had been high.

Well that's a successful business model if i ever heard of one. :confused:

Lots of thought and preparation must have gone on. :rolleyes:

vagabond
12-06-2009, 09:09 PM
They seems to have reopened. Two girls was handing out flyers on the beach today. I talked a bit with one of them, she confirmed she was a masseuse there. None of them was especially good looking. I asked for the prices, and she said the was from 800 to 2.300. The last included "everything".

jensenspecial
12-06-2009, 10:46 PM
every week there's are guys coming into Passion's and ask the girls a ton of questions, because they soon are going to open a place like this...they buy them girls a beer and ask them how Passion works....lol..and then before they ask for the tab they leave their phone number so that the girls can call to get a better job...

Jimmydr
12-06-2009, 10:48 PM
every week there's are guys coming into Passion's and ask the girls a ton of questions, because they soon are going to open a place like this...they buy them girls a beer and ask them how Passion works....lol..and then before they ask for the tab they leave their phone number so that the girls can call to get a better job...

I hear you never pay your chicas.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jensenspecial
12-06-2009, 11:35 PM
true...all 27 are here for my pretty face !!!!!

mikelodge
12-07-2009, 12:26 AM

Job? Pay them? I heard someone was going to put them all up in the Hoe Hotel for free. :rofl:

yayow
12-08-2009, 07:42 AM
They seems to have reopened. Two girls was handing out flyers on the beach today. I talked a bit with one of them, she confirmed she was a masseuse there. None of them was especially good looking. I asked for the prices, and she said the was from 800 to 2.300. The last included "everything".

Like JEG and others have said a real successful business model, you can tell a lot of thought and preparation went into opening up this place :rofl:!!!

Let's see you have two unattractive chicas asking for 2,300 rd for a ST thing :eek:. You have them doing this in Sosua, where you can obviously have your choice of at least 200 or 300 chicas much more attractive than these two for about 1,000 rd for a ST thing. What the hell are some of these guys thinking:confused:

The funny thing is, if you ever met this guy who opened this place up; he would swear up and down that he has figured it all out and has the secret for success in Sosua :rofl:!!

wjscuba
12-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I hear you never pay your chicas.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All these hot girls and none of them want to get paid. Now what kind of question is that. I do believe this is a topic that was talked about a long time ago. Would you go to work and stay there and not get paid? I do not think so. I know I would not stay. I know plenty of people that work for commission only. Peter has a good business plan in place. As you can see, his plan is working. What he pays the girls is between him and the girls. A place like this is not cheap. He put in a lot of money to make us very happy clients.

JuanElGriego
12-08-2009, 10:44 PM
All these hot girls and none of them want to get paid. Now what kind of question is that. I do believe this is a topic that was talked about a long time ago. Would you go to work and stay there and not get paid? I do not think so. I know I would not stay. I know plenty of people that work for commission only.

It's not that simple. It's not like being a waiter at a fancy restaurant where you BEG to work there on zero salary cuz the tips are so good.

This is ho-ing. For some girls working at a place like La Passion makes sense. Other girls can't see the logic in fucking guys for a cut when they can work independent and fuck the same guy and keep the whole amount and not have to answer to anyone. Both situations have their positives and negatives and in the end its up to each individual girl to figure out which one is best for her.

wjscuba
12-09-2009, 10:22 AM
It's not that simple. It's not like being a waiter at a fancy restaurant where you BEG to work there on zero salary cuz the tips are so good.

This is ho-ing. For some girls working at a place like La Passion makes sense. Other girls can't see the logic in fucking guys for a cut when they can work independent and fuck the same guy and keep the whole amount and not have to answer to anyone. Both situations have their positives and negatives and in the end its up to each individual girl to figure out which one is best for her.

I agree.

Citynights
12-09-2009, 12:25 PM
true...all 27 are here for my pretty face !!!!!

FUCK......27 HOW THE HELL I AM GOING TO MEET THEM ALL...:rolleyes:
:D:corky::rofl::ilike::notworthy::up::thumbsup2::seetits::quicky::la::bootyshake::boobies::dontomas::bj1::booty:

SEE YOU ON DEC.20TH.....:corky::corky::corky: