PDA

View Full Version : Which Chicas at BB have the best Oral Skills

Mr Chocha Man
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
What's Up Players..I'll be instaying at BB from the 28 Jan-01 Feb 2010..could you help a brother out and list and post pics of the chicas with the best head game.....i'm talking about no hands and deep throat...and of couse BBBJ..CIM...and swallow...the chica that love and take pride in her oral skills..hollar back and see you in 2010

yayow
11-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Welcome aboard the ISOC train, if you are a full paying member with the appropriate, ability to see the trip reports, just do a search for Blackbeards, and I am sure the majority of your questions will be answered.

Have a safe and great trip.

Kennilingus
11-22-2009, 11:07 PM
What's Up Players..I'll be instaying at BB from the 28 Jan-01 Feb 2010..could you help a brother out and list and post pics of the chicas with the best head game.....i'm talking about no hands and deep throat...and of couse BBBJ..CIM...and swallow...the chica that love and take pride in her oral skills..hollar back and see you in 2010

Ask for Nigerita when you get there ... she's a fine bitch!

MrHappy
11-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Ask for Nigerita when you get there ... she's a fine bitch!

Negrita is a fine bitch? If you ask me, she's a dog. But she's definitely got oral skills, no doubt about it.

One mans 10 is another mans 5, I guess.. LOL

gdogg
11-23-2009, 07:42 AM

Dude, how many times have you been warned about these multiple posts? We've been trying to be nice with you here. Oh well...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/67214a8da82ea64df.jpg