PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Boca (The Day of Kings)

Bug Boy
02-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Today, I have to return the rental car and get another rental. I had a 1 week reservation w/ Nelly and a 1 week reservation w/ Alamo (I was unable to get Alamo for the entire stay--they had rented out by Dec 1.) Therefore, I ask Fuck Puppet to come by the hotel at 1pm. As I leave the hotel to head to the airport, I see some of the neighborhood kids playing with their toys. Oh yes, today is the Day of Kings (or presents) :).

Fuck Puppet shows up at the hotel at 1pm wearing a gray tank top and cut-off jeans. We all seem back in rhythm. Fuck Puppet mentions that Cabana Girl showed up at her house the other night, making threats (Cabana Girl believes that Fuck Puppet ratted her out). We head to Playa Vista and relax by the sea. We take photos of one another and order pizza for lunch; finally, my vacation is beginning to resemble my November trip. All I want is to bum on the beach, have good sex, and keep the drama to a minimum.

As 4 o’clock approaches we leave the beach and head back to the hotel. I don’t waste much time. I want to see that tight, cute, round, charcoal booty. I don’t use cellophane today, but take out two sets of handcuffs. I handcuff her arms behind her back and go to town. Fuck Puppet and I have gone through this routine before, so there’s no need to be gentle as I pound her cunt with her flat on her stomach. Today, I just want to get my nut and perhaps take care of some work. The cuffs aren’t “working” today so I have Fuck Puppet suck my balls and while I stroke my cock. After a few minutes, I jam my cock down her throat and ejaculate in her mouth. After sex, she puts on some tele-novelas (Rubie, Angel Rebelde…), while I rest beside her in bed.

When 7pm rolls around, I drive her back home, and head out to “The Perch.” There I chat with Ex-Pat and his “followers” (BTW: I’m one of them) and relax. The JBV girls come by to chat and have questions regarding the “carrot.” Yennifer has been “modeling” the “carrot” for the last 2 days and now putas want to know how they can earn a “carrot” as well. So I tell them, I have enough “carrots” to go around and I’m more than willing to spread the love :). After some time at “The Perch,” I decide to take a drive, so I jump in the car and head to Megacentro to pick-up some groceries. On my return, I get a call from Lele, who is now apologizing about the other night. What can I say, she has a great body, it’s just too bad that she is Fucking Nuts!!! Once, I return to the hotel, I walk back to the room, only to get stopped by the Watcheeman; he wants to offer me his “sister.” I politely decline and head back to my room to go to bed.

To be continued… New Years in Boca (The Best Day… so far; a.k.a. I Found the Gap-Toothed Girl!!)

Tonto4
02-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Just like the name says, right? She is is fucking sexy looking too!