PDA

View Full Version : Getting Free Or Almost Free Pussy

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Seems to be a growing sentiment to want to deflate the pussy market prices in Sosua. If you think you have the formula for avoiding those anoying puta service fees please share. Innovative strategies, cost reducing insights, names, numbers and/or pics of free chicas, etc. are all welcomed.

Jimmydr
02-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Seems to be a growing sentiment to want to deflate the pussy market prices in Sosua. If you think you have the formula for avoiding those anoying puta service fees please share. Innovative strategies, cost reducing insights, names, numbers and/or pics of free chicas, etc. are all welcomed.

Feel free to tag along and cover all the expenses for that free "Pussy".
Its never free, but its nice to just spend 600 -700 pesos for a day out. :D

Apos
02-06-2005, 12:00 PM

Great idea!

I don't mind paying but prefer a temporary novia scenario. I don't hunt in the discos and such but focus on recommendations from local friends and contacts and usually look for chicas with a real day job. This indicates to me that they may not be a real puta or atleast they're trying not to be. It also keeps them occupied so i can keep looking. This works for me in the DR and in real life :)

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Good idea Apost. I employ that strategy as well. I want to check out Mangu in POP cause I heard there are some normal chics there along with the putas.

Jimmydr
02-06-2005, 12:04 PM

Great idea!

I don't mind paying but prefer a temporary novia scenario. I don't hunt in the discos and such but focus on recommendations from local friends and contacts and usually look for chicas with a real day job. This indicates to me that they may not be a real puta or atleast they're trying not to be. It also keeps them occupied so i can keep looking. This works for me in the DR and in real life :)

That day or two we were hanging at Hotel Aventura was a major blast. Hassle free and lots of toys to play with. :D

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 12:12 PM

Notice I included "almost free" too, Jimmy. That might cover you $500 pesos deal.

The hotel cleaning lady might come in and suck your cock on a humble after you flirted with her and you don't pay shit. That would be free pussy, for instance.

I've heard some good ideas in the past like being well connected, speaking the language, getting out of the tourists areas. Let's see what the best practices are for those trying to think outside th box. or just lucky 8)

Apos
02-06-2005, 12:15 PM

Notice I included "almost free" too, Jimmy. That might cover you $500 pesos deal.

The hotel cleaning lady might come in and suck your cock on a humble after you flirted with her and you don't pay shit. That would be free pussy, for instance.

I've heard some good ideas in the past like being well connected, speaking the language, getting out of the tourists areas. Let's see what the best practices are for those trying to think outside th box. or just lucky 8)

Luck is important! Of course you make you own luck by playing the odds, "thinking outside the box", using connections etc...

psriches
02-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Just wanted to add my two cents(pesos). Some pussy is truly free, some is not. I've been to many monger locations where i've picked up "free" pussy. Some chicas were truly free and others cost a soda, dinner, drink or whatever. It's all hit or miss. It really is about timing, personality and how you play your game. No one formula.

Some of us don't really have that game and that's ok. It's nothing wrong with "pay for play". That's why we come to Sosua in the first place. I know some of you guys find this hard to believe because of your experiences, but some of these girls do want the occasional boyfriend experience -or- have a more long term plan for you(western union). But it still translates to "free" pussy provided you play the game and don't pay.

These chicas might be puta's, non, semi or whatever, but they are still human. They fall for you, get upset at you, try to play you, etc... No different from chicas at home. Again, i don't want to get any newbi's expectations high but it's nothing wrong with seizing an opportunity.

And lastly, we have to factor in the Tourist Chica! I can't tell you how many of these i've picked up. Of course it was free. All monger travel destinations are also regular travel destinations. So why not just say "hello". Sometimes that's all that is needed for the "jump off".

So i say, before your wallet starts flying open, engage with the chicas. Even if you don't speak spanish, use your skills and find out their story. Is she even a hardcore Puta or does she just need money for book fees and tuiton ? Develop a little connection with the chica you're interested in. Flirt with her for a couple days. Trust me, in certain circumstances it will pay off.

All women( free or not) have a game plan, so why shouldn't we?? :wink:

Willie
02-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Jimmy, correct me if I am wrong, but the Aventura seems like virgin terrritory. I looked at the pics of the women you posted and my impression is that this an area that ISOC could control if done right.

Willie

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Psriches, I give you mad pops, kid. You and I are on the same wave length. The first night I got into Sosua, I was wondering if I could pull a tourist with some loot that wanted some vacation dick. I see some Dominicans with tourists and the women buy them food and everything for the dick. Some of those Euros and Canadian women look pretty good as well. Definately, throw them into the mix. I saw one at Voodoo Lounge that I wanted to fuck.

Willie
02-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Always possible, men are not the only ones looking for "adventure". In my younger days on visits to Barbados met many a tourist looking for a good time.

Even had a 50+ canadian woman who got her husband drunk. Now guys dont laugh, 50+ pussy is just as good especially for a 21 yr old still living in the caribbean. The only thig is I never really got any money.

Guess I am not puto material :cry:

Willie

jd_mine
02-06-2005, 01:55 PM
That day or two we were hanging at Hotel Aventura was a major blast. Hassle free and lots of toys to play with

I'll tag along with ya in April Jimmy to check the place out!

Jimmydr
02-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Jimmy, correct me if I am wrong, but the Aventura seems like virgin terrritory. I looked at the pics of the women you posted and my impression is that this an area that ISOC could control if done right.

Willie

The whole country can be under ISOC "Guidelines" :D

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 02:22 PM
I think another good strategy for getting free pussy or non-puta pussy is to use websites like http://www.cybercupido.com to set shit up before you get there. I've done this with several websites and set shit up in Santo Domingo and Santiago in the past. The same thing goes for Puerto Plata. I got a babe's number that works at an all inclusive in POP that way, but I haven't called her yet.

Willie
02-06-2005, 02:38 PM
I have a few set up from Latinamerican.com for my upcoming trip. I am having second thoughts though. These women are looking for husbands, money or both. Being the cheap bastard I am, I sense that by the time I add up little gifts, and other expenses and the time involved, it might be cheaper to stick to pure mongering.

I dont want anyone tying up too much of my time. My aim is to go after anything I see or meet that looks promising. Having a woman around who thinks she is my novia will cramp my style. Could you imagine how much time and money it will take to keep a few of them happy?

Its nice to know though that the option is always there.

Willie

Willie
02-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Nice link papi. Will check it out and see how much game an old fart still has. :wink:

Willie

domfan
02-06-2005, 03:29 PM
my experience is: it takes patience. observing the crowds whether thats one chick or dozens. when the eyes lock, thats usually a go. we gringos got usually a bonus. now whats free? when a chick starts to talk money 'before', i just dump her. not because i am skimpy, but cause i hate hassle. now, even if a girl doesnt ask me for pesos ,and she was a good girl, means not just a quick shot, i give her usually 500, telling her, thats for the next salon visit. she ll appreciate it, and she ll appreciate, that you dont treat her as puta, just paying her.

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Nice link papi. Will check it out and see how much an old fart still has. :wink:

Willie

Other sites include www.mejoramor.com and www.amigos.com

gdogg
02-08-2005, 10:12 AM
It helps if you know some conversational spanish. It works wonders! I also endorse the "chica with a day job theory". Frees you up for other activities.

el_papi_chew_low
02-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Listening to some others that payed an arm and a leg as a newbie, I can't help but think about my first puzzy in the DR. It was the summer of 1999. It was my first trip to the DR and I was only going because my boy had a timeshare in Jack Tar Village in POP, and told me I wouldn't have to pay shit for the hotel or food. I'm a cheap mofo so I jumped on the opportunity. We checked out all the local spots like Luz Maria and El Boem, but those mofos wanted too much loot!!! One day I was walking on the beach of the hotel wondering where all the fine Dominicanas where. There were mostly babes from Canada, laying around topless. Some were fine and I was getting to the point where I was about to roll up on a Canadian babe and get some pussy. I was walking on the beach when, whalaaa, I spotted two Dominicanas. I would say they were both 8s. One was light skin and the other had that beautiful indian complexion. They were looking at me hard so I stopped them and started some convo. My buddy saw me and joined in and we told them to meet us later somewhere along el malecon. Afterwards, I'm thinking about the Canadian babes again and maybe going to Hemingways, but my buddy says he thinks the Dominicanas will actually be there by el malecon waiting on us. When the time came I was like, what the fuck lets take a cab ride by there and see if they are there and if not we can get something to eat and hit a club. To my surprise the two chicks were there when we got there. To an even greater surprise they were dressed very elegantly in evening type gowns, probably the best clothes they had cause they looked kinda poor (tacky nail polish, etc.). Well, we took them to a nice restaurant for dinner and hit a local spot for dancing. The bachata was so fuckin loud I could barely talk so we just danced and danced. Finally, we went to a cabana, and this was my first time in one so I tripped out. You slip the money through a slot, like you are buying drugs or something, and don't see anyone and they don't see you. A big jacuzzi and total comfort. Well, I waxed that ass for about 4 hours. Finally met up with my boy and his chica and we droped them off in a cab and never saw them again. Didn't give either one shit but rock hard dick. And so that was my first pussy in the DR. After that, I realized these chicas want to have a good time and get treated nice because the broke ass men there often can't take them nice places. The restaurant where we went was top of the line. Forgot the name, but you could tell that the chicas were really impressed with the whole flow. I got pics, but 1999 was pre-digital for me so may have to scan them one day.

gdogg
02-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Great story, el_papi. Those chicas probably still remember that night. You're right, many of these girls just want to be shown a good time for once.

el_papi_chew_low
02-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Nice link papi. Will check it out and see how much an old fart still has. :wink:

Willie

Other sites include www.mejoramor.com and www.amigos.com

Ooh yeah, I forgot to mention Latineuro.com - they got some fine babes on that site as well.

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 09:53 AM
ive said this before... you dont have to pay every girl... there is a such thing as freebees... PSriches found that out last trip... so far he is the only one that really represented the right way!... dogwood habla much mierda and said his boys werent gonna take palace chicas and pay top prices... that didnt work out... he owes us one! :twisted:

Jimmydr
02-12-2005, 10:04 AM
ive said this before... you dont have to pay every girl... there is a such thing as freebees... PSriches found that out last trip... so far he is the only one that really represented the right way!... dogwood habla much mierda and said his boys werent gonna take palace chicas and pay top prices... that didnt work out... he owes us one! :twisted:

But the dude make $250,000 a year, so whats 2000 a pop. :D

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 10:14 AM
who cares how much u make... why overpay

gdogg
02-12-2005, 11:26 AM
You get "free" play in many unexpected ways. The last freebie I got was my next to last night in Sosua. I had just got my balls crushed boning a Palace chica, but was unwilling to call it a night (now THAT'S addiction!). I limped towards Classico/Sosua Life and decided to cross the street for one of those yummy (sorry Beas) sandwiches.

This chica was there and we just started conversing. I told her my leg hurt. One thing led to another, and we were on a motoconcho (painful ride) back to the Palace. I fessed up about my pain, and she gave me a great ball massage. When I woke up the next morning, I was pain free and I thanked her the best way I knew how :twisted: .

I gave her a couple hundred pesos (I guess it wasn't truly free), and she was on her way...with a smile!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12110.jpg

BrooklynBeas
02-12-2005, 03:14 PM
You get "free" play in many unexpected ways. The last freebie I got was my next to last night in Sosua. I had just got my balls crushed boning a Palace chica, but was unwilling to call it a night (now THAT'S addiction!). I limped towards Classico/Sosua Life and decided to cross the street for one of those yummy (sorry Beas) sandwiches.

This chica was there and we just started conversing. I told her my leg hurt. One thing led to another, and we were on a motoconcho (painful ride) back to the Palace. I fessed up about my pain, and she gave me a great ball massage. When I woke up the next morning, I was pain free and I thanked her the best way I knew how :twisted: .

I gave her a couple hundred pesos (I guess it wasn't truly free), and she was on her way...with a smile!

couple hundred is not free it is the rate Jimmy and I give to chicas for short time... haha

whats a couple ... in my book its 200 which is close enough to free...

If you say yummy again im gonna think u have a vagina..

Words we should never say as men here:

Yummy, Western Union, Marriage, (love and puta in the same sentence)... theres more ill think of them
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ghm113/Jan12110.jpg

el_papi_chew_low
02-12-2005, 10:02 PM
This was free puzzy, if you consider 3 Presidentes and a pizza free

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/griselda1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/griselda2.jpg

This was free Amigos.Com pussy that I paid the bus trip from Santo Domingo to Santiago and back, plus dinner

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/sd1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/blatino/sd.jpg

I will check the archives for more pics.