PDA

View Full Version : From Punta Canu

travelman
02-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Already set for my first trip to the North Coast so this is for the future. Is it reasonable to fly into Punta Canu and then get a taxi to POP area? If so how long and how much?

Jimmydr
02-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Already set for my first trip to the North Coast so this is for the future. Is it reasonable to fly into Punta Canu and then get a taxi to POP area? If so how long and how much?

Thats got to be $150-$200 and it would take 7 hours.

el_papi_chew_low
02-06-2005, 12:33 PM

Why would you go from Puta Cana to the North Coast? You got much more babes in the Santo Domingo area. If you have a vehicle, you got women from Puta Cana to Santo Domingo in La Romana and other places. Do Boca Chica and Santo Domingo this trip since you are in Puta Cana.

Apos
02-06-2005, 12:34 PM

Thats got to be $150-$200 and it would take 7 hours.

It's about 450 Kkilometers or 270 miles from Punta cana to Sosua/Puerto Plata on shitty roads. Like JDR said about 7 or 8 hours but if the scenery is good it could be fun! :twisted: