PDA

View Full Version : Willie's first trip to the D.R - 1989

Willie
02-06-2005, 01:03 AM
My first trip to The DR was in 1989. I stayed at Puerto Plata beach resort and Playa Dorado consisted of Jack Tar Village and maybe one or two other resorts. Luz Maria was the main whorehouse in the area and there wer a couple other smaller places in the same area. Fancy places like Crystals did not exist then.

Sosua was a small sleepy place with a small strip. I travelled with a buddy of mine and two guys staying in the same room aroused suspicions that we might be gay. We soon put those to rest as we began to make our mark.

We snuck chicas into the resort, which was a no no and got caught. A small propina took care of that and got us alot of respect. It seemed like we were constantly on the move. We travelled between POP, Sosua and Cabarete at least twice during the day and once at night.

Cabarete was nothing like it is now. There were no hotels along the beach. Infact you could park anywhere and just walk onto the beach. When I visited in 1998 I drove through Cabarete looking for familar landmarks and could find none. I stopped and asked someone for directions and was told that I was in Cabarete. I was shocked at the development.

The chicas that I remember were a twin that we hooked up with named Marise and Cherise if I remember correctly. We fell out eventually because Marise wanted more money so I dumped her right away. I seemed to have a thing for her because when I visited a few months later I went looking for her and did her again, but it was not the same.

I did hit the jackpot in Charamicos with a chica just from the campo, she was from Rio San Juan. She did not know the first thing about being a puta. The first time I banged her in the little hotel she lived at in Charamicos she made so much noise that it earned me the respect and friendship of the owner. She never asked for money but made out like a bandit in the end. Its true that free pussy always cost more.

In 1998 I seemed not to be in the mood but did meet one chica who claimed to be a non puta, poor fuck too, who tried to put the WU squeeze on. Of course that did not work.

If I may put in my two cents, and I dont mean to be critical of anyone's style, my take is that pussy is pussy. In my life I have never paid more that $40 at any one time and that was last year in St.Maarten. So that even factoring in for inflation there is no way that I am going to pay more than that in the DR. The chicas in the fancy houses would not get my money. I enjoy looking at them but at the end of the day its just a ten second thrill. There is nothing special that any hoe could do for me to earn more. Now a girl girl show is another matter:wink:

I am looking forward to this trip as this board has opened my eyes to the many possibilities. I like to be on the move , going from place to place, meeting chicas on the road. I did sign up on LatinAmerican cuipid.com and have recieved quite a few responses and tel#'s. I think I will pass up on those though as I think I will do better on my own and have more fun that way. Also it might be much cheaper.

I am a the George Foreman of mongering "I am not going to pay alot for the pussy"

Willie

Apos
02-06-2005, 01:08 AM
My first trip to The DR was in 1989. I stayed at Puerto Plata beach resort and Playa Dorado consisted of Jack Tar Village and maybe one or two other resorts. Luz Maria was the main whorehouse in the area and there wer a couple other smaller places in the same area. Fancy places like Crystals did not exist then.

Sosua was a small sleepy place with a small strip. I travelled with a buddy of mine and two guys staying in the same room aroused suspicions that we might be gay. We soon put those to rest as we began to make our mark.

We snuck chicas into the resort, which was a no no and got caught. A small propina took care of that and got us alot of respect. It seemed like we were constantly on the move. We travelled between POP, Sosua and Cabarete at least twice during the day and once at night.

Cabarete was nothing like it is now. There were no hotels along the beach. Infact you could park anywhere and just walk onto the beach. When I visited in 1998 I drove through Cabarete looking for familar landmarks and could find none. I stopped and asked someone for directions and was told that I was in Cabarete. I was shocked at the development.

The chicas that I remember were a twin that we hooked up with named Marise and Cherise if I remember correctly. We fell out eventually because Marise wanted more money so I dumped her right away. I seemed to have a thing for her because when I visited a few months later I went looking for her and did her again, but it was not the same.

I did hit the jackpot in Charamicos with a chica just from the campo, she was from Rio San Juan. She did not know the first thing about being a puta. The first time I banged her in the little hotel she lived at in Charamicos she made so much noise that it earned me the respect and friendship of the owner. She never asked for money but made out like a bandit in the end. Its true that free pussy always cost more.

In 1998 I seemed not to be in the mood but did meet one chica who claimed to be a non puta, poor fuck too, who tried to put the WU squeeze on. Of course that did not work.

If I may put in my two cents, and I dont mean to be critical of anyone's style, my take is that pussy is pussy. In my life I have never paid more that $40 at any one time and that was last year in St.Maarten. So that even factoring in for inflation there is no way that I am going to pay more than that in the DR. The chicas in the fancy houses would not get my money. I enjoy looking at them but at the end of the day its just a ten second thrill. There is nothing special that any hoe could do for me to earn more. Now a girl girl show is another matter:wink:

I am looking forward to this trip as this board has opened my eyes to the many possibilities. I like to be on the move , going from place to place, meeting chicas on the road. I did sign up on LatinAmerican cuipid.com and have recieved quite a few responses and tel#'s. I think I will pass up on those though as I think I will do better on my own and have more fun that way. Also it might be much cheaper.

I am a the George Foreman of mongering "I am not going to pay alot for the pussy"

Willie

WOW! In the words of the Almighty Aretha F. "RESPECT"

Tonto4
02-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Thanks Willie that was a good report. Even though DR isn't what it used to be (development), its still a more "real" type place than like Miami is. Some of the AI in Boca Chica are real monstrosities. I wish I'd seen the DR back in 1989. People had told me it was nice.

Apos
02-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks Willie that was a good report. Even though DR isn't what it used to be (development), its still a more "real" type place than like Miami is. Some of the AI in Boca Chica are real monstrosities. I wish I'd seen the DR back in 1989. People had told me it was nice.

Nice avatar!

Willie
02-06-2005, 08:48 AM
I would say that like most of the caribbean it was a much nicer place back in 1989. People were nicer, more polite , courteous and there was not so much focus on money.

If you drove west towards Nagua , all along the way at the paradas you were welcomed and well treated. The first carwash I went to was outside Santiago and there I was made a convert to Dominican Rum, Barcelo in particular.

The world has changed and from a mongering aspect while there seems to be more putas available, one has to be careful not to get caught up in the moment and give up control. You have to have a game plan and try to stick to it for the most part. The kid in the candy store attitude wil result in you paying too much.

When you read the posts of the seasoned mongers you will see what I mean. There is no rush, no" its the last pussy" attitude. They are relaxed and just go with the flow sticking to their game plan.

Willie

continentalmike
02-06-2005, 09:52 AM
I would say that like most of the caribbean it was a much nicer place back in 1989. People were nicer, more polite , courteous and there was not so much focus on money.

If you drove west towards Nagua , all along the way at the paradas you were welcomed and well treated. The first carwash I went to was outside Santiago and there I was made a convert to Dominican Rum, Barcelo in particular.

The world has changed and from a mongering aspect while there seems to be more putas available, one has to be careful not to get caught up in the moment and give up control. You have to have a game plan and try to stick to it for the most part. The kid in the candy store attitude wil result in you paying too much.

When you read the posts of the seasoned mongers you will see what I mean. There is no rush, no" its the last pussy" attitude. They are relaxed and just go with the flow sticking to their game plan.

Willie

That's the principle of the thing.. let the pussy come to you, sample it, smell it.. and if you and the pussy don't come to terms .. cut it lose again and start over.. you will be with a happy sweet pussy in no-time and have a great experience..

By the way one thing about bathmouthing chica's.. it's not true that a chica that bad with one is bad with everyone.. just like in real life people can and cannot click.. you have tot take that into account.. why would she give good service to say Jimmy but not to WSJ3 (just an example out of thin air guys).. it's invariably also about the click, the looks, the demeanor..

Treat the chica's like you would normal girls with one expection watch the money.. so no big dinners, expensive drinks or whatever.. just pay them the agreed upon amount, but in adiscreet way, if you can say it's for baby-food. college-fund or something.. be nice about it..

Enjoy!