PDA

View Full Version : Boca chica massage & cost

karma2
11-26-2009, 02:20 PM
I will be heading to bc & Juan dolio soon. Where can I get a good massage? The happy ending can be at a different massage parlor. What is the going rate on the south shore! I am usually a pop guy but got a great deal for boca chica. Exchange is about 36 to 1 right now. Any travel help would be appreciated.

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
11-26-2009, 02:20 PM
I will be heading to bc & Juan dolio soon. Where can I get a good massage? The happy ending can be at a different massage parlor. What is the going rate on the south shore! I am usually a pop guy but got a great deal for boca chica. Exchange is about 36 to 1 right now. Any travel help would be appreciated.

You joined 4 years ago and you have only 2 posts?

karma2
11-26-2009, 02:33 PM
I went 4 years ago to puerto plata & ended up taking a"friend". Hit me up in NYC I can tell you where to go here

Seņor Jimmy of Medellin
11-26-2009, 02:37 PM
I went 4 years ago to puerto plata & ended up taking a"friend". Hit me up in NYC I can tell you where to go here

Start posting reports, join us, you may like some of the guys.

gdogg
11-27-2009, 06:41 AM
He may already KNOW some of the guys!

Drjetman
11-27-2009, 07:46 AM
You took sand to the beach? WTF!

Passport Playa
11-27-2009, 11:16 AM

Don't you just luv freaking newbies???

The Mac Man

karma2
11-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Yep sand to the beach & the playa left me when we got back, didn't trust me

tigerblam
11-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Heading to BC on Tuesday for business, Any recommendations for stress relief and beautiful ladies??

tomgueguen
11-28-2009, 05:35 PM
Heading to BC on Tuesday for business, Any recommendations for stress relief and beautiful ladies??

Boca Chica for business??!

I haven't laughed so hard for a long time...

Macky
11-28-2009, 05:38 PM
If you take a walk on the public beach starting near the Hamaca resort, there are numerous bars right off the water, and there's always chicas walking around or hanging out; It's very easy to meet them. Also on the road parallel to the beach there are stores and gift shops and always chicas walking around and if you're walking alone or with a wingman, you can be sure a motoconcho will approach you in no time and offer to take you to the various casas, most within a minutes ride. And on that same street at nite there's a lot of chica activity.
There's also some gorgeous restaurants right on the water near the Hamaca resort; my favorites, Neptuno's and Boca Marina.

Drjetman
11-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Go to the beach. Lie down. Order a Presidente. A girl will appear and ask you if she can give you a manicure. Get a pedicure while you're at it. Another girl will come by and ask if you want a massage. Get the massage. Order another beer. Chill out. Get another massage and have a few more beers. You'll be all set!

Jimmydr
11-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Go to the beach. Lie down. Order a Presidente. A girl will appear and ask you if she can give you a manicure. Get a pedicure while you're at it. Another girl will come by and ask if you want a massage. Get the massage. Order another beer. Chill out. Get another massage and have a few more beers. You'll be all set!

Repeat daily.

SeaWeed
11-29-2009, 09:23 AM
they''ll find you........you won't have to find them.......it's a very concentrated area bars, restaurants and Chicas......and it's hard to hide from the Chicas.........lol

the main street runs parallel to the beach for the most part......so either the street or the beach the Chicas will find you....Presidente's will run you $100 pesos to $125 pesos........little more expensive than Sosua........like everything in Boca Chica.....the place gets mobbed on weekends from locals......

on the beach you have Playa Vista which is run by Peter and his partner and a great place to hangout with the umbrellas and lounges etc etc.......also on the weekends there you get some beautiful looking non pros looking for some shopping money to go back home with.........probably the best place to hang on the beach......

Boca isn't what it use to be........but it still has plenty of Chicas there.....

pantera
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Boca Chica for business??!

I haven't laughed so hard for a long time...
business for her, pleasure for him... lol... complaining about 2nd post here's my first... will be in BC myself on the 20th, just a day:(... think I will be able to find my way around, should be divertido (never been to the DR)... was recommended staying at La hamaca... good/bad idea?... cheers mongers

Macky
12-03-2009, 09:47 PM
I have stayed at hamaca numerous times over the past few years. Mgt has changed hands a few times as well as policys re: bringing chicas to the hotel. First of all I love the hotel. The beach is nice, beautiful pools, I like the food. Eventhough it has its own private beach, the public beach is footsteps away and its very interesting to take a walk down the public beach. There are chicas everywhere and there are plenty of small hotels around for a quickie for $25.
I dont know what the current rule is regarding bringing chicas in to Hamaca. If they allow it, you definitely have to pay (it might be $60 per nite). I think the hotel prefers if u book in advance for yourself and the chica for the entire time u stay there. I dont think u can just walk in with a chica and get her registered as a guest at a seperate time.

yayow
12-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Besides the chicas just walking around the beach area, most of the chicas working as waitresses, barmaids etc. in most of the bars especially on the beach, are available for a salida.

tomgueguen
12-04-2009, 07:19 PM
business for her, pleasure for him... lol... complaining about 2nd post here's my first... will be in BC myself on the 20th, just a day:(... think I will be able to find my way around, should be divertido (never been to the DR)... was recommended staying at La hamaca... good/bad idea?... cheers mongers

Non girl-friendly and that's crazy to pay 60 $ for a girl staying with you. That 's more than she will get.

Moreover, imagine she's a bad fuck? You have to kick her out and you already paid for the room fee.

And to add to the thing you wil have to walk everywhere with the coloured bracelet which mean newbie, sucker and big money.

You'd better try Costalunga.

frankgreg56
12-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Not really posted before but i used this site for info on my first trip to DR in late August/early September.

Me and 4 buddies stayed at Hamaca and i'll give you the lowdown on what is up there.

There are a bunch of chica's walking around inside the resort. If you have a brain you will see the single domincan girls walking around the bar areas and in the pool and all over the place. They are staying as guests in the hotel and have a bracelets. Its about $60 a go but you can always talk it up and maybe make it a few times in your stay if you like your girl.

Also as soon as you walk out of the resort on the street there are the guys on the motochoncho that will bring you to a spot but they all want tips.

Just remember that even if you have the Hamaca bracelet on doesn't make you a sucker if you know how to talk to the ladies. Money talks and your spanish doesn't have to be very good for you to get good deals. I recomend Guest house, lots of ladies. Suckers are suckers with or without a bracelet.

Also like some other guys post there are non-pros on weekends but are a bit harder to spot. Me and my buddy had 2 non-pros stay with us for 2 days, they were at the hotel just for fun on sunday and we struck up a convo and two days later they left with a little cash and a great time. We call them party girls in the states and down there they have them too. Tricky though.

You can bring a girl to the resort but you have to buy a bracelet from the shady guys on the bikes for $20 bucks and then you have to pay for the girl. To expensive in my opinion.

Last thing to remember, it is a poor country so a few dollars here and there will make your trip much smoother.

DFS