PDA

View Full Version : Some BB Question

mrhide
11-26-2009, 11:04 PM
About to head to BB in early February, have been to Dr twice and spent both trips in Boca Chica at a private club which included 1 chica with you during your stay.. Was very nice, but very expensive, I wanted to just ask 2 questions.

1) What time does TLN usually start? and what time does it end, I know you can have sex as you head to the room, do the girls usually go another round when you wake up?:lol:

2) Do they have some type of pricing plan other then the ST and TLN that I see on the boards, was wondering if they some type of daily rate, to take them on trips? I like doing some of the tours and would like to take my chica with me etc.:wink:

Thanks
MrHide

cdstart=First%20Trip%20to%20BlackBeards&skinjpg=http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/cdskins/chica9.jpg&yr=2010&mo=2&da=15&hr=16&mi=0&sc=0&cdend=Its%20Party%20Time&txtcolor=0xff8000&untilcolor=0xff0000

blacksultan
11-27-2009, 01:10 AM
Keep doing your research.

MrHappy
11-27-2009, 06:03 AM
About to head to BB in early February, have been to Dr twice and spent both trips in Boca Chica at a private club which included 1 chica with you during your stay.. Was very nice, but very expensive, I wanted to just ask 2 questions.

1) What time does TLN usually start? and what time does it end, I know you can have sex as you head to the room, do the girls usually go another round when you wake up?:lol:

2) Do they have some type of pricing plan other then the ST and TLN that I see on the boards, was wondering if they some type of daily rate, to take them on trips? I like doing some of the tours and would like to take my chica with me etc.:wink:

Thanks
MrHide

It all depends on which country you're in. While it's 6 pm here, it would be 12am in Switzerland, so you'd probably have a hard time buying TLN cards, since most of the stores are closed by then. Different stores carry different cards, and may not be available in your home language.

If you have a platinum card, morning TLN is included in the base rate, but for some reason, not in the higher levels. Strange but true. Titanium cards will cover wake up rounds at all levels, but only if you wake up between 5 and 6 am(if she has more than 1 child). After that, you have to go buy a second TLN card.

As for the tour activities, it's becoming increasing difficult to find tour vouchers for TLN chicas. Something about the chicas complaining about tours not being available between normal TLN hours.

Invite your chica on the nighttime pub crawl tour. It's the cheapest, and the most fun. I suggest you just give her the money, and send her off to buy the tickets, and have a cold one or two until she gets back.

mrhide
11-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks Mrhappy, that the information I was looking for.

Mrhide

weyland
11-29-2009, 01:11 PM
I know you can have sex as you head to the room ...
You animal! Can't you at least wait until you get inside? :eek:

husl2001
11-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks Mrhappy, that the information I was looking for.

Mrhide

You DO know he was just kidding, right?

Dragonlorde
11-29-2009, 04:10 PM
You DO know he was just kidding, right?

:rofl: It is too easy sometimes.

mrhide
11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Hmmm, maybe I wasn't... heheheheh

MrHide

FnB
12-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I happened to pick up on this thread..got me lost a bit. I was in BB's 2 years ago..what is this talk about platinum cards etc..am I missing the joke?

TC
12-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes you are.