PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Action in Puerto Plata? Quick and Easy . . .

dapreno00
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Hey,

I wanna find a nice spot I can go into in the afternoons or during my lunch break for a massage, bj, etc. in Puerto Plata or near it. I just want to be able to anonymously go somewhere and get taken care of with no fus or worry.

I have DR girlfriend(s) here and have no interest in running into their cousin, brother, neighbor, etc. as I am walking out or into Cristal, etc. and then getting accostated the next time I see them.:eek:

La Passion is great, but its a bit of a trek from here and I end up hanging out at the bar having beers waiting to see something I like with everyone else.

Any private spots exist for some quick and easy siestas:lol::lol:?

Dap

bentwire
11-27-2009, 10:57 PM
you should be able to find a place in 5 minutes if you live and work there, whats up do you work in a cave burried 2 miles below the surface?

dapreno00
11-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the helpful post.

Si_Poppi
11-30-2009, 10:13 AM
I have DR girlfriend(s) here and have no interest in running into their cousin, brother, neighbor, etc. as I am walking out or into Cristal, etc. and then getting accostated the next time I see them.:eek:Do they hang out outside of Cristals?
Cristals is quite isolated so I don't see what your problem is.
The choices in Puerto Plata are extremely limited.
You should have plenty of numbers for discrete cabana meetings if you are so paranoid.

dapreno00
11-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes - I'm paranoid and I live in a cave 2 miles below the surface apparently . . .

Seems the answer is there aren't alot of options out there like this in PP during the day.

Just thought I would check to see if there was some place like it.

jensenspecial
11-30-2009, 02:40 PM
just hang out at La Sirena, the big store at the Malecon...there are hundreds of chix in the late afternoon, a quick exchange of phone numbers and off you go. There is no country in the world where this is easier than in the D.R.

Corrado
11-30-2009, 04:53 PM
These are two different concerns. Getting taken care of .....there is always the cabanas.......running into her brother, neighbor or cousin....well if they are men you will not have much to worry about unless you are telling her when you see them out with their other women

Hey,

I wanna find a nice spot I can go into in the afternoons or during my lunch break for a massage, bj, etc. in Puerto Plata or near it. I just want to be able to anonymously go somewhere and get taken care of with no fus or worry.

I have DR girlfriend(s) here and have no interest in running into their cousin, brother, neighbor, etc. as I am walking out or into Cristal, etc. and then getting accostated the next time I see them.:eek:

La Passion is great, but its a bit of a trek from here and I end up hanging out at the bar having beers waiting to see something I like with everyone else.

Any private spots exist for some quick and easy siestas:lol::lol:?

Dap